Start by marking “Around Midnight” as Want to Read:
Around Midnight

Around Midnight

Around Midnight is the third young-adult drama by Zarina Macha.

The harder you love, the higher the stakes.

Jazz is everything to Megan Hollis. When her hands clasp the saxophone, melodies flow with each breath.

Music carries her from Copperwood to London, with university on the horizon. Set on attending London’s prestigious School of Jazz, all elements of her life harmonize.
Kindle Edition, 1st Kindle ed
Published January 20th 2020 by Zarina Macha

To ask other readers questions about Around Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Around Midnight

Start your review of Around Midnight
Petrina Binney
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
In Around Midnight, Megan has recently moved to London with her parents, in order to make the journey to and from the London School of Jazz simpler and more cost-effective, if and when she is accepted to the prestigious institution. In a new environment and an unfamiliar sixth form, Megan quickly falls for bad boy, Vince, despite her new friends' warnings.

Anyone who is familiar with Zarina Macha’s writing style knows what a treat awaits them. Compelling characters, haunting prose, drama that
Kelly McLennan
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! An author friend emailed me this book to read an I'm so glad she did! I read anything an everything but this was a standout! It was complex, yet easy to read. I loved how it went below the surface of what other authors tend to dance around, the everyday, real life issues facing girls as they grow up & the balancing act we all have to follow in life to enjoy it. So thank you, it was a pleasure to read your book x
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good teen and young adult read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good. The story is an enjoyable read.

Bethany Votaw (Giesch)
Dec 20, 2019
Zarina Macha
Dec 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Jan 15, 2020

• Human Fetish
  • Writing A Page-Turner: Five Editing Maxims to Make Your Book Irresistible
  • The Eye of Ra
  • 5 Secrets of Story Structure: How to Write a Novel That Stands Out (Helping Writers Become Authors Book 6)
  • How to Write a Great Short Story: A Beginner's Guide
  • The Life We Bury (Joe Talbert, #1; Max Rupert, #1)
  • How My Blog Got 1 Million Visits In 7 Months: A practical and straightforward guide to increasing traffic to your blog in your spare time - and without having to pay for advertising
  • The Skinner Box (The Second Detective Elizabeth Stratton Mystery Book 2)
  • Blood From A Stone: A lesbian vampire romance
  • I Conquered Kilimanjaro... Nearly!: A Simpsons Writer Climbs Africa's Tallest Peak During the Worst Vacation Ever
  • Wet Nails
  • The Tegen Cave (Tegens, #1)
  • The Alley of Love and Yellow Jasmines
  • Easy Peasy Puppy Squeezy: Your Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Raising and Training a Happy Puppy
  • This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things During the Zombie Apocalypse
Zarina Macha is an author, blogger and musician born and raised in London, UK. She studied Songwriting and Creative Artistry at The Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford. She regularly writes a social comment blog titled 'The Zarina Macha Blog.' In her spare time she loves reading and fan-girling over Game of Thrones.

In 2018 she began independently publishing her books through Amazon’s Kindle