Start by marking “Popcorn Prayer Journal: For Quick Prayers, Praise, and Thanks” as Want to Read:
Popcorn Prayer Journal: For Quick Prayers, Praise, and Thanks

Popcorn Prayer Journal: For Quick Prayers, Praise, and Thanks

Praise-packed. Travel-sized. A simple prayer journal.

Life moves fast. So why not take a moment out of every day and find profound meaning by connecting with faith--anytime, anywhere. The Popcorn Prayer Journal is an easy way for Christians to write down meaningful one-on-one private moments with God.

Find comfort in the Word and get closer to God, even on the go. The
Paperback
Published February 4th 2020 by Rockridge Press

To ask other readers questions about Popcorn Prayer Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Popcorn Prayer Journal

Start your review of Popcorn Prayer Journal: For Quick Prayers, Praise, and Thanks
Bonnie DeMoss
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Popcorn prayers are short conversations with God when you ask for Help, or praise Him, communicate a need, or pray for others.

Popcorn prayer journal gives you a space to write down the main points about your thoughts and short prayers in an organized, meaningful way. Each day gives you suggestions of what to write down. Day 1 starts with "Today's Defining Moment," "What's In My Heart," "Beautiful Things About God," and "Today's Word for Me." Day 3 starts with "Today's Milestone," "I'm Asking God
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book begins with an inspiring introduction about prayer, types of prayer, and Scripture verses regarding prayer. Whether it is gratitude, petition, intercession for others, praise, confession, or just simple communion with God, this book has a place for every prayer that is on your heart.

Each page has a place for writing a few short lines of prayer, with prompts and topics to prayer for each day. The topics include things like "A significant event, Who God is to me, Beautiful things about
Renee Knoblauch
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice compact purse and backpack size book for those spontaneous moments you want to journal a prayer or praise. The square sized compacted book won’t break your back with carrying it around.

The nine page introduction talks about the different types of prayer from intercession, being thankful, confession, worship, and other facets of an active and meaningful prayer life. The introduction is broken down by topics by short easy to read and understand paragraphs.

The pages are thick and should hold
Alyssa Edwards
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
This book if full of colorful pastel pages and a unique dotted design that reminds me of gumballs. Its small size makes it easy for on the go. The front of the book has lots of information it gives ideas on how to pray and lists a few bible verses, it contains a page on ways God answers prayers. Once you get into the journal part of the book each page has a place on the top left corner where you can put the date. Each page also has four headings followed by a small space to write and I found the ...more
Diane Estrella
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Small journal for quick praise reports and tiny prayers.

Each of the pages has a place for the date and then four prompts for you to add your thoughts. There is not a lot of space on each page, so you need to be concise or write in small font. Some of the prompts include: My greatest need, What's on my heart, My praise report, and Who God is to me.

I liked the intro information the author included about different aspects of prayer, how we pray, and a few encouraging Scriptures. This can be a nice
Dawn
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free copy from Callisto Publisher’s Club. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

The Popcorn Prayer Journal starts with the different ways we communicate with God such as praising God, confessing to Him, asking for help for yourself or others, etc. Keeping track of our prayers creates a permanent record of our communication with Him.

When I saw this book, I thought it’d be a good way to keep track of my popcorn prayers throughout
Melissa
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First let me say that I was sent this book by the publisher with the expectation that I would give an honest review of its content. I love the idea of this journal. The journal explains different types of prayers and the scriptures that support those types. Popcorn prayers are quick prayers that keep us close to God and this journal lets you keep track of those prayers. The book is small enough to carry in your purse so it is always handy and you can pull it out whenever you need it. Love it and ...more
Tracy Sagriff
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book lives up to its name. It is filled with bite-sized kernals of biblical wisdom as well as journal prompts and space to write. I would see this as an on the go companion when carrying your regular bible and journal would be cumbersome.
Terry
Jan 11, 2020
Cherie S.
Jan 13, 2020
Brittany
Jan 17, 2020

• We Can Sign!: An Essential Illustrated Guide to American Sign Language for Kids
  • The Easy Superfoods Cookbook: 75 Fuss-Free, Nutrition-Packed Recipes
  • The Fascinating Animal Book for Kids: 500 Wild Facts!
  • Bento for Beginners: 60 Recipes for Easy Bento Box Lunches
  • Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook: 50 Delicious (and Secretly Healthy) Recipes Kids Will Love to Make
  • Large Print Bible Word Search Book: 100 Challenging and Fun Puzzles for Adults
  • Figure Drawing for Kids: A Step-By-Step Guide to Drawing People
  • Brain Teasers for Adults: 75 Large Print Puzzles, Riddles, and Games to Keep You on Your Toes
  • Herbalism at Home: 125 Recipes for Everyday Health
  • Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids: 50 Steam Projects You Can Eat!
  • Logic Puzzles for Clever Kids: Fun brain games for ages 4 & up
  • The Fuss-Free Toddler Cookbook: Mealtimes Made Easy with Healthy Recipes for the Whole Family
  • Intermittent Fasting for Women: Guidance and Meals Plans to Reset Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
  • Awesome Robotics Projects for Kids: 20 Original STEAM Robots and Circuits to Design and Build
  • The Ultimate Ice Cream Cake Book: 50 Fun Recipes to Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth
  • Aromatherapy for Self-Care
  • Whole Food Vegan Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Healthy, Natural Ingredients
  • Minimalism Room by Room: A Customized Plan to Declutter Your Home and Simplify Your Life