Start by marking “Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)” as Want to Read:
Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)

Their Perfect Storm

(Wintervale Packs #2)

Growing up as a foster kid wasnt easy, but Adrienne White was lucky enough to have a loving family to call her own. Now, shes ready to pay their kindness forward and help a dying planet by being a surrogate. Going to Daeria will also give her the fresh start she desperately needs. What she doesnt expect is the alien planets magic to wake up powers within her when she ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 20th 2020 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Their Perfect Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Perfect Storm

Start your review of Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)
Phyllis
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Their Perfect Storm is the second book in the (Daeria World) Wintervale Packs series. In this book we follow Adrienne & 4 members of the Wintervale Wolf Pack as they make their way to happily ever after.

Growing up in the foster system, Adrienne was lucky enough to be raised by a family that cared for her & the other fosters in their home. Now she wants to be a surrogate for the shifters of Daeria as a way paying it forward. She never expected to find 4 mates much less realize she was a
L M
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this next book.
Loved how the different clans, through the earth surrogates are learning to work together.
Adrienne gets four very different and diverse mates, two of her four mates were previously mated and I loved how she interacted with them all.
Barret, Liam, Gavin, and Bala are four totally different men in temperament and behaviour and Ms Taiden does well to merge them into a unit.
Adrienne wants a fresh start on Daeria. She was raised in a good foster home and wants to pay it
Cheri
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adrienne came from the earth in the surrogate program to help the planet where most of the females died from poison and they needed help repopulating. She has noo family and wants to help. She had no idea that four wolf shifters including a dragon/wolf would feel the mate call with her.

Another story in the amazing worldbuilding from the author. Adrienne has not one male from a planet with different customs but four personalities. It is fun watching the men try to come to terms with sharing and
ObsessiveReader
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This new group of surrogates from earth are a little something extra. They all are descendants of the gods of Daeria. This puts them in danger from creatures that were created based on their specific powers. Adrienne finds that she can now control weather and create storms. Having been an addict, it scares her that she might become addicted to the power.

I think that she and Bala in particular make a good couple. Both of them have issues they are dealing with and it makes them more understanding
Tilly
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect escapism with everything happening in the world right now. Following Adrienne who signed up for the surrogacy program she finds herself in the unexpected situation of finding 4 mates Bala, Liam, Barret and Gavin, in addition Adrienne discovers she is a goddess which initially she struggles to accept due to a previous issue. Needless to say she has a lot to deal with, however throw a 3 year old in the mix and there is some lighthearted fun. Discovering Adrienne work ...more
Daria
Their Perfect Storm and aptly titled cuz Milly did that thing she does so well. Back to Wintervale and our hot shifters and sexy full of sass females. In this second book of the series.

They say don't let the past define you and each character has a bit of the past to deal with in varying degrees. Taiden touches on a real-life issue in addiction, with the loss of family and betrayal. All these emotions the writer intertwined with an awesome story, passionate and fun, silly and dangerous. Magic
Chantelle Bouffanie
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I love to read books from Milly Taiden. This is the second book in the Wintervale Packs series. This is another new group of surrogates from earth.This is Adrienne, Barret, Bala, Liam and Gavin's story. Adrienne is trying to start a new life on Daeria by helping to surrogate. She thought that maybe she will have one maybe two guys but she never thought about getting mated to four. Their Perfect Storm is packed full of action, sweetness and hotness. All these characters have flaws, issues ...more
Florence
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adrienne is definitely my favorite surrogate , she is a fighter, trying to start a new life while trying to stay clean..My favorite thing about these series is that the characters are not perfect they have flaws, issues and past demons they are all fighting to overcome... I can't wait to see where this series is going and the hell these goddesses are going to raise when they all come into their powers...
Jenniekenn
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Barret, Liam, Gavin, and Bala Have to work together and share Adrienne. I loved how she instantly defended Bala and was pissed off at Liam. She made them all work together. I love that she was honest about her struggles and scared to have such powers. I love this world that Milly created. I loved when the power shot out of her hands and she killed those shadowlings.

Lory
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable and entertaining read and a great addition to the series. Plenty of intrigue, action, and if I'm honest I had plenty of laugh out loud moment add-in the steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end and I had a helluva of read. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I received a free copy via booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Tracey
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adrienne is the second lady to found her mates and each men have different personalities that each characters have to compromise with one another. This is a great adventure story with great love scene and you will definitely be drawn into this book. No spoilers here I voluntarily review this book for my honest opinion and my thoughts are my own.
Melvena Asa
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is Absolutely Amazing. Hotter than Hot it will make you SIZZLE SO MUCH YOU WILL BE SQUEEZING YOUR THIGHS. That will be happening alot throughout this book. (Still fanning Myself) its that hot. Loved, Loved, Loved it so Hard.

Wioletta
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adrianne want to save planet, where almost all females were poisoned, she will be a surrogate. She always wanted family of her own, growing up in foster care. But she never dreamed about more that one mate, she gets four, as soon as they work out between themselves, that she is a mate to all of them.
Wonderful story, loved everything about this book.
Nellie haskin
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Really enjoying this subset series set in the Daeria world. Can't wait for more to come out. I am glad that this book had Bala's second chance in it. Any chance that when you get to the Goddess of Chaos (Jinelle) That she might get a mixture of mates from each house. Just throwing it out there. Lol. Whatever comes I know will be awesome
Dawn
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great reverse harem romance and a great addition to the series. The storyline was interesting and keeps toy going. The characters Adrienne and her four men are interesting. You learn a lot about there path. My favorite character was Liam. Great read from start to finish. Cant wait for more. ...more
Cheryl
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adrienne wants to help with a planet who's women died to be a surrogate . What she did not expect is for four men to want to claim her for their mate ! Each male is so determined to keep her and when they do start working together danger stalks . To be honest I did laugh out loud a few times with these male's thoughts and actions ! This is well written and recommended .
Nikki Bao
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's Adrienne's turn to get her men. Barrett, Liam, Gavin, and Bala. They never thought they'd find their mate, let alone have to share her with three others. Unfortunately, that same evil is after her. Can they band together to protect her?
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of Daeria World by Milly Taiden
Adrienne is a foster kid that signs up for surrogate program and when she arrives she meets Barret, Bala, Liam and Gavin.
I do really like that Barret one of Adrienne mates has a young child and it changed the the tone of the book from previous one.
I absolutely loved that Bala that we meet in previous books finally gets his HEA after all the heartbreak hes suffered.
Love the goddess storyline and how it plays into how they rebuild Daeria and teach the
Christine
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous!! I want more!!!

This book is so fun with the surprising new magic and how to learn how to use it. There of course are the bad guys and how they were able to work together to beat them but not totally. Next book should be just as good.
Tena Barnes
This was so good

I fall in love with Bala. To have four mate is one thing but to have all for working together is awesome. You will read fear,sadness loyalty,love and happiness in this great book.
Brenda Coates
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ms Taiden has these alien shifter harems down pat. Adrienne really has a full plate , but man I would love to catch any overflow. There's all the elements of that perfect storm, bad guys, chemistry between Adrienne and her mates and hea. I volunteered to read and review an advance reader copy.
Anna
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who needs a great heroine?

This is the book for when you need a great heroine! She is not waiting to be saved she can do that all by herself! The men need her much more than she needs them!
Ruth Hambley
Excellent

I absolutely loved reading this one and I can't wait to read the next one in this series. If you enjoy reading shape shifter paranormal romance then you will love it too. Terrific characters and a super story line.
Heidi
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the perfect storm of a book one woman 4 men all coming together as one and not just that but how the men learn to come together for there woman there goddess.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Shirley A.
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Perfect Storm is all that and more!!!

I chose this rating because it was fantastic!!! I love this series and can't wait to read the next book.
Sandy
Entertaining

As always, Milly Taidens books keep you reading to find out what will happen next. There is always adventure and a fantastic love story.
JMBooher
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adore this book

I love this series, the characters come alive, and you such a great way of putting everything together. Thank you for your hard work on this book and it's series.
Shyla Wright
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Milly Taiden. Their Perfect Strom is packed full of action, sweetness and hotness. Everything you love packed in this book.
Janet Faes
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoy these books but there is a bit of same-ness between them.
sandra jeffers
Their

I loved it. As usual Milly took us to a fantastic universe. And kept me hooked from the first to the end.

• Found by Frost (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #1)
  • Defended by Darkness (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #2)
  • Vampire Siren (Real Men of Othercross #3)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Emberly (Tails Book 3)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons Book 5)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • For Bat's Sake: Paranormal Dating Agency (The Lazar Sisters)
  • Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Fearless (Steel Demons MC #3)
  • Vampire Reunion (Real Men of Othercross #4)
  • Saved by the Billionaire Bears
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft (Grimm Cove, #1)
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When shes not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dogs ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or

Wintervale Packs (2 books)
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs #1)

News & Interviews