Start by marking “Savage Claim (Lion Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Savage Claim (Lion Hearts, #2)

Savage Claim

(Lion Hearts #2)

Blood on the claws. Love on the run. Like crazy father, like darkness bound son.

Lion shifter Lindley denied his power and fled his dysfunctional pride to save his life. After a decade trying to escape the hell in his soul, he runs into the woman he loved and abandoned.

Runs, literally... as in with his truck.

His instinct is to chase her away, but if he doesn’t save
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Savage Claim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Claim

Start your review of Savage Claim (Lion Hearts, #2)
Gale Albright
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really love this Lion Hearts series. These are some seriously troubled Lions but their mates arrival helps steady the beasts. I loved Lindsey and Kayla’s story almost as much as Trent and Hailey. Good book, very exciting.
Angie
Two scarred characters must fight for their HEA..

I didn't enjoy this story as much as book one. Lindley is in such a dark place emotionally as his father has abused and tormented him for years. He holds himself responsible for the unlucky fates of his mother, his sister, and his mate, and he holds a lot of guilt for the pain his "inaction" has caused the people he loves most. Kyla has also been beaten down emotionally as women are not meant to be seen or heard, but after her best friend is sold
Sue MacKenzie
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the roughest of the clan finally gets his mate.
It was hard to read how the females were treated even though in some cases it just made them stronger.
As in Kyla's case she finally came into herself and found her inner cat.
A hard book to put down once started and I am looking forward to the next installation.
Will be interested to read of any of the other female lionesses making their way into their new lives.
Actually, just enjoying reading all of this author's work, keeps me interested and
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Lindley and Kyla’s story in Savage Claim is the second title in the action-packed, sizzling Shifting Destinies: Lion Hearts series and has a strong connection to the Shifting Destinies: Shifters of Bear’s Den, Shifting Destinies: Black Claw Ranch and several stories in the BAD Alpha Dads Howl Romance line. Yeah, it’s a mini-world and I am loving every single story of this shared universe.

If you’ve followed these connecting series then you’ll already be aware that the lio
Mary Lou Hoffman
SAVAGE CLAIM is the second book in the Lion Hearts series. Though each will stand on its own, I recommend reading them and their sister brother series, the Black Claw Ranch.

Though life has been difficult for Sage, Kyla, and the rest of the women in the lion packs for the last ten years, Kyla knows when time has run out she has no choice but to run. Between the misogynistic attitudes, the stalkers, the kidnapping, and the abuse, it’s not hard to understand why Kyla’s lion would hide within her; S
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This highly-suspenseful lion shifter romance is definitely worth reading & it keeps the reader’s attention from the beginning until the end. The well-developed characters are interesting & quite unique in their individuality although one of them is inclined to be regretful & does not trust himself while the other one is determined to escape from an intolerable future. The plot is intriguing with some unexpected situations or occurrences.
There is: a strong-willed female lioness (Kyla) goes on the
Rebecca Grove
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kyla is a lioness who is trapped in a pride where women have no rights and are treated horribly. She and her best friend have a plan to escape when their Alpha hands her friend over to be the mate to even a meaner Alpha. Kyla's friend begs Kyla to escape on her own and find help. On the run Kyla is hit by a truck driven by the man she loves who is her friend's brother. Kyla has loved Lindley for a long time but he abandoned her after he was accused of killing his mother.
Lindley has been a lone
Fran
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Here's a book with an emotional wallop.

Ms. Lane has done it again with Book #2 of the Lion Hearts series. Lindley Levine carries the very heavy burden of believing he killed his mother, abandoned his sister Sage and her bestie Kyla. He ran from from his misogynistic father Roland who has the high ambition of running the entire enclave of shifter clans by first destroying Bearden's clans and ruling with his heavy iron hand. Kyla and Sage plan their escape but it's too late for Sage; forcefully ch
Michelle Graves
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Lin has been through enough especially cause of his psycho dad killed his mom and blamed him 4 doing it but is she actually alive or dead?? They acted like it was both ways that his mom was both so it's a little confusing. His sis has been put through hell and she finally going 2 get back 2 where she belongs with her bro 4 protection and hopefully slowly get over the team's she went through. Kayla met him in a sucky way after meant yrs but she's always known deep down that he could b trust ...more
Judi
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Crowley pride may be few in members but they are determined. Beta or second Lindley is a strong personality but his past tortures him. When one of his biggest regrets from his past comes looking for him he has to step up. Kyla and all of the females in the Levine pride have been beaten down, can she reclaim her strong shifter attitude? From the moment we start this story with Kyla and Sage I could feel their pain, but they still had an underlying strength. That strength fuels so much angst. ...more
Sharon Richmond
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Savage Claim: A Shifting Destinies Lion Shifter Romance (Lion Hearts Book 2)
By Cecelia Lane. 5 Stars*****

Sweet!!!
Keeps you on the edge of your seat... Intense and Exciting... I couldn't put it down...

Lin and Kyla are awesome..
What happened 10 years ago is about to come full circle for both them and all the prides involved. Past mistakes and hurts come to a boiling point when Sage, Lin's sister, is taken against her will.

Angst, heartache and gut wrenching fear keeps this story racing. So good!!!!
Cindy Caron
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely captivating. Ms. Lane is one of those extremely talented authors who has the ability to take a thought and weave a tale that is so intriguing, that it is almost impossible for the reader to put it down, and she has certainly proven this with Savage Claim. The characters are complex, yet down to earth, easy to love and hate, depending on which one it is. The tale itself is well paced, full of excitement and action, with lots of love growing along the way. All in all, an absolute gem to ...more
Jeanne Mead
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lindley needs to stop letting his father threaten family with misguided obligation for the twisted mess of a pride he left years ago.
When his sister's best friend arrives with a "bang", Kyla tells of the danger they have to save her from.
Nightmares become real as more ugliness comes to light.
Can Lindley and Kyla draw on their long denied bond to stand strong and neutralize the evil wack-a-do lions before it's too late?
Perfect wild ride for book 2 in the Lion Hearts series!
I received a free copy
Christine
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Lindley levine a lion shifter after being banished from Levine pride and more in line of problems he is dealing with the consortium pitting shifters against humans .then to find out that his sister is being sold and mated to jasper his enemy and that's not even the half of it he needs to even protect his mate. Awesome story this has a lot going on in this book.
Rebecca Stigers
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in series and was just as good as the first one! Lindley is having trouble finding his sister and her best friend Kyla, who he had always liked...Kyla has escaped from her pack running to find him to help find his sister who was forced into a bad mating. All kinds of trouble follow them....Great storyline with awesome characters. You don't have to read the first one but it helps to understand the story. Now can't wait for Dash's story!!
Elisa  Castro
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Savage Claim is book two in the series Lion Hearts by author Cecilia Lane. Wow!! Love this series and it’s connecting series.
The characters in this story are broken and must trust is a big issue- they must find a way not only to heal but to have courage to face what’s coming.
Spicy moments heat up the pages!!
Enjoy!!

Laura Johnston
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!! Lots of action, suspence and emotions. Characters are awesome and the storyline is well written. So much hate for Roland and Jasper for what they were doing to the enclaves. The relationship between Kayla and Lindley is hot. They were both feeling guilty of the past and afraid of the future. You must check it out! You won't be disappointed.

Tara Dorough
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Your Seat Drama

Savage Claim is Lindley's story. After everything Lindley suffered with the Levine pride he's found a place with the Crowley pride. When his past crashes into his present everything changes. Library's story has everything you could want. Drama, fear, loyalty, backstabbing, heartache, betrayal and heart all rolled into a wonderful story. It's everything I imagined it would be.
Cindy T
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lindley is on the run from a power abusing murdering father and trying to end the cycle. Kyla is on the run from her old pack as well after Lindley's sister is sold to the highest bidder. Lindley literally hits her with his truck. How can he help save the one girl he's always known was his possible mate? He tried to save her from that fate already? Can he resist temptation again? Will he be able to find his sister, keep Kyla safe, and take down his father like he should have years before?
Patricia
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about messed up families!

A great back story and a hero that melts my heart.
I won't go into details but I will say that power really brings out the worst in some.
My heart went out to Lindley but the strength he found in himself to stop his father
and claim his mate shows the true person he was despite all the abuse.
This book was far more appealing that I thought it would be and makes me want more.
Don Miron
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book was great but would have been better if all the pages were there. Some pages were blank and I bE to guess what was missing. Very disappointing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. That didn't help to get the missing pages I am glad I didn't buy it. It was a Kindle Unlimited novel.

The other 5 books I read by this author has all the pages and were great. It is very irritating to have missing pages.
Christal
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action, steamy romance and intense scenes that keep you on the edge! Loved Lindley and Kyla's story that actually began when they were children. Kyla has to find him when his sister, Sage, is sold by their father to another monster. Kyla finds out that all of what she was told that Lindley did before forcibly leaving the pride was false. Now they have to work together to get Sage back from the monster and they both realize they are mates. Definitely a great read!
Jan Janus
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by this author . Lindley finally tells his story in this book and its a doozy of a "tail" for sure. Kyla and Sage, whom were part of his pride and family are at risk and only he can be of help to them, you really need to read this riveting story, looking forward to more.

Lisa H
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lindley Levine is a ruined wannabe alpha. He’s a mess. Drinking, fighting and fing drown out his inner demons and his lion. His father, a lion alpha, did a mental number on him.

Kyla is his mate he ghosted on after a kiss. She’s very docile, maybe too much so.

Pack drama. Inner turmoil for Lindley.
Cynthia L. Turner
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lindley and Kyla

Excitement! The second book in the series can be read as a standalone. Lindley and Kyla were in the same pride until situations forced them apart. Ten long years later they were reunited but under different and difficult circumstances. Read this action packed novel to find out how Lindley and Kyla adjust to their new reality.
Hsu Lee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Lindley is trying to drink his sorrows away.
It does not work.
Will Lindley be able to get himself together ?
His mate needs him.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Corinne Kapsner
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cecilia Lane does an amazing job of continuing the Shifting Destinies world! Lindey and Kyla's story is edge of your seat thrilling! I love the history that lies between them and the future that is possible. But they both must overcome the past to get to the future they are destined for. This is a great PNR that you absolutely should read!
Zsa
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book can be read as a standalone, though it is more enjoyable read in series chronological order.
There are elements that "link" the books together. Kyla and Lindley ar both dealing with a lot of baggage in their respective lives. The plot packs a punch with suspense, drama, deception, redemption and romance. A good addition to the series.
Noemi
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lindley finds his truth

Lindley needs to help his sister, Sage. Kyla shows up to warn him about his father's evil plan. They are now trying to start a war pitting lion shifters against humans.

The story is full of adventure from the start. I enjoyed this book. Looking forward to Dash's book!
Jenn Allen
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! I loved the intensity that is Lindley! He's brooding and struggles with life, his past and struggles with the loss of his family. Kyla is strong and I enjoyed their connection. There are great moments to bite your nails and I loved every second of it. It's a great read in a great series!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

• A Touch of Magic: True Mates Generations Book 8
  • Dead of Winter (Battle of the Bulls #2)
  • Shadow Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 7
  • Charmed Mate (Cybermates #2)
  • Chased Mate (Cybermates #3)
  • Blackstone Ranger Chief (Blackstone Rangers #1)
  • Scorch (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #11)
  • Two Shots Down (Battle of the Bulls, #1)
  • Changed Mate (Cybermates #4)
  • Trusting the Betrayed (Rogue Dragons #1)
  • Heart of the Wolf
  • Finding the Forgotten (Rogue Dragons #2)
  • Dragon Redeemed (Reclaimed Dragons, #2)
  • Lift Her Up (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #3)
  • It Ends with Her (Becoming the Wolf, #5)
  • Tamed (Black Dragon Brotherhood, #1)
  • Blackstone Ranger Charmer (Blackstone Rangers #2)
  • Dragon Reformed (Reclaimed Dragons, #3)
If you'd like to be notified of new releases and special sales, subscribe here: http://cecilialane.com/CLML

Cecilia grew up in a what most call paradise, but she insists is humid hell. She escaped the heat with weekly journeys to the library, where she learned the basics of slaying dragons, magical abilities, and grand adventures.

When it became apparent she wouldn’t be able to travel the high seas

Lion Hearts (5 books)
  • Savage Pride (Lion Hearts, #1)
  • Savage Chase (Lion Hearts, #3)
  • Savage Craving  (Lion Hearts, #4)
  • Savage Exile (Lion Hearts, #5)