Start by marking “Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4)” as Want to Read:
Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4)

Cursed Legacy

(The Windhaven Witches #4)

How do you break a family curse set by the Fates themselves?

The Blackwood family curse is closing in on Autumn. No matter where she goes, the tattered red threads of the Moirai follow her. It’s only a matter of time and she’ll join the early grave of so many Blackwoods before her. What’s worse, the curse is expanding and threatening to take more lives.

Expelled from his bir
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2020 by Author Revolution LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cursed Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed Legacy

Start your review of Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4)
ShanShan ✨
Holy crap! That was by far the best out of the series. My heart was shattered for Wade. I am still shocked by how dark this went towards the end but I am not disappointed where it went in the end.
Tessa
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, fantasy
Cursed Legacy by Carissa Andrews is the last book in The Windhaven Witches series and it has some great things in store for you. Since this is the fourth book, saying too much about the story might spoil the others. If you haven't read them, I suggest starting with Secret Legacy.

The last book left us with a lot of questions and even some of the questions from the first book are finally answered. Autumn finds out more about her family and the curse, and she has to find a way to break it. All of t
Carissa
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is by far my favorite of the Windhaven books.

I don't know what it is about endings and wrapping all the craziness together. I love bringing in the threads that were loose (heehee) and making sure all of the miscellaneous odds and ends make sense. This book is no exception to that.

With the full curse coming to fruition, Autumn has to take on some new challenges and make an incredibly difficult choice--all in the sake of love.

You don't want to miss this final installment.
hugh burris
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good book.

Autumn and Wade fights the good fight and wins making all right with the world for now. She also wins the life with her parents alive and well, also her friends too. She gets a redo for her and Wade also if the fates allow to have a long and loving life together. It was a very good book and a good end for the series.
Kay Smillie
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: Do NOT read this book on public transportation or with other people in the same room as you. This story made me HOWL with tears from the bottom of my soul with grief, anger, and complete helplessness. Really, really, UGLY crying. Reader - it's in your own hands now.

Carissa Andrews has ended The Windhaven Witches series, not with a bang but with an explosion the size of the UK. I was physically and mentally shattered after reading this book, but also gutted that this was the last in the
Shivani McFarland
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was devastated for three days after reading the last in the Windhaven Witches series, Cursed Legacy.
It was absolutely an astounding story and what a way to end. My heart broke so bad I cried my eyes out and couldn't catch my breath. The Moirai are the Fates and they've been following Autumn for quite some time but they've caught up with her and Wade. Autumn has to make some gut wrenching choices to try and end the curse and then there is a very small promise that it might work.

Ms. Andrews wri
TXBRITGAL
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: do not read if you are on lunch break or something similar. This book has so much insane action, mind blowing reveals, bada$$ery by our resident necromancer, and just oodles of excitement!! An absolutely EPIC finale for this series!!! Nope, no spoilers because trust me... You'll want to be surprised each and every step of the way!!! ...more
Trish Strong
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A good ending to a great series. Hard to put down, I wanted to keep reading until the end.
Kanyon
This was such a binge-read series! I’m probably going have to go back and reread them for just fun. This last book was full of more twists, secrets and a fantastical ending! I highly recommend this series if you like characters you’ll root for and non-stop action.

Cursed Legacy is the fourth book in The Windhaven Witches series.

I voluntarily received and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.

Final Rating: 5 Stars

Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches, #1) by Carissa Andrews Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2) by Carissa Andrews Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3) by Carissa Andrews Cursed Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #4) by Carissa Andrews
Christina
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well that wasn't what I thought it was, and I certainly was not planning on those emotions. Prepare to have your heart ripped out. Grab some tissues and some comfort food.

I'm so terribly sad that this series ended. It was my first introduction to paranormal fantasy, and what an introduction!! This last book is like an out of control train going full steam ahead. Yes it was a little slow in the beginning, but the way the author built the steam up and took you to the ending was so well done. I did
Kimberly
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
gripping from the start to the end and what an ending.
Jeffrey S. Kuehn
NO Spoilers!
Wanted to wait till finished series. Was impressed right from the start with Autumn’s life into the supernatural starting with Buffy references had me sold. Story is YA but adult too and love how lots of other fandoms of the author are sprinkled in for important reasons.
This series will set you through various emotions and new ideas. I know review is vague but don’t want to give the stories away. Enjoy and thank you Carissa!
Shawnae Aiu
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMGoodness what an ending to this amazing series! I was completely blown away. Autumn and Wade are in love and make sacrifices to be together, but outside forces want revenge on the Blackwood family. Autumn is forced to make tough decisions to try and break the curse. Will she be able too? Can Wade and Autumn stay together? Where does Autumn’s mom fall into this story? Truly fantastic writing, a book you will sacrifice sleep to finish.
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Welp. Read that book in a day! Oh my goodness! Just when you think you have all the questions figured out and are waiting on answers and revelations, BAM! Carissa Andrews finds a clever way to add a little more to the plot twist. Shocking secrets you didn’t even know existed are revealed. I was mad with characters, laughed at them, and even cried with or because of them! I’m a little sad to see the series end but completely blown away by the way it is wrapped up. Job very well done!
Jodi Bennett
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Autumn and Wade are still in love but now even the Fates are against them. There are more twists and turns than I can count in this one, you do get lost sometimes. It really did put a great ending on this series. I liked the first three books better but the end of a series is always a let down. This is well written and worth a read.
Jackie
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Absolutely fantastic. The Blackwood Curse is out there, will it affect Autumn. Impossible to not want to binge read.
Eileen townsend
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful read. The author really draws the reader into the story. I will definitely read another book by author.
Jennifer Bishop
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing finale to this series! The storyline is chalk full of emotion provoking scenes, so grab your tissues! The story and characters keep me entranced and reading throughout the night! I loved this book and series and would definitely recommend it!
Nicky
Apr 16, 2021 rated it liked it
The conclusion to this wild crazy ride. This one had a whole lot going on with it. Just when you think you know it all, yet another supernatural being/concept is thrown in the mix. After awhile, it all gets to be a bit much. But of course by this point you're in too deep so you're definitely going to finish, no matter what. And that's pretty much were I was at about the Chapter 20 mark of this book.

But at the end of the day, this book had the best conclusion it could get, I suppose. A bit of a
TC
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending to this four-part series. Best yet, Andrews leaves a cryptic hint at the very ending that hints she may not be finished with these characters, so I'll always hold out hope.

Like its predecessors, Cursed Legacy will keep you turning pages, and you'll wonder how you managed to get through half the book in just a couple of hours. Interesting climax and a stellar ending. One I didn't see coming, and it leaves a few open ends, which I always crave in the final part of any series.

It wa
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is the final in its series. You can't read them out of order, or none of it will make sense. But that said, omigosh, it was so good. I really dragged my heels on finishing this one, which I hate to do when I know I want to review and have promised one. But I was not and still am not ready to say goodbye to these characters! I fell in love with them from the first page to the very last, and they'll stay with me for a very long time. I hope they pop up in other books, as this author love ...more
Marie Fraser
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is an excellent conclusion to an excellent series!! It was well written and the story and characters are well developed. I loved the character personalities and watching their relationship dynamics evolve and grow. The story was action packed and full of twists and turns. It had emotion (in bags), suspense, intrigue and romance.
I’d highly recommend this book and the series as a whole!!

I received an arc for a voluntary review.
Alyssa
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. There were so many adventures and emotional roller coasters to ride that it was an amazing read. I look forward to reading more from Carissa Andrews. I do hope that some of these characters pop up in some of the author's future works.

I received an ARC copy and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kristine
May 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well rounded & well written

There was a few things that I liked about this series. I liked that I had no questions, it was a well rounded book with new ideas; it was also well written.
Emily
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I could have been given a little more in the end. But it’s good.
Roisin Keane
Lori Bauer
Jan 15, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rage
  • New Witch on the Block: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Romance Novel (Midlife in Mosswood Book 1)
  • Jealousy's a Witch (Midlife in Mosswood #2)
  • Opal (The Raven Cycle, #4.5)
  • The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)
  • Reign of Shadows: A Slow Burn Paranormal Witch Romance (Academy of the Damned Book 6)
  • Curse of Stone (Academy of the Damned, #1)
  • Ritual of Magic (Academy of the Damned, #2)
  • Roommaid
  • Crown Of Blood (Academy Of The Damned, #3)
  • Throne of Death (Academy of the Damned, #4)
  • Queen of Legacy
  • Boomerang (Boomerang, #1)
  • Into the Fire (Orphan X, #5)
  • Middlegame (Middlegame, #1)
  • A Girl Made of Air
  • The Forger and the Thief
  • A Life on Our Planet: My Witness Statement and a Vision for the Future
"An author emerges from the depths of Minnesotan waters. Sci-fi/Fantasy is my pen of choice."

Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, paranormal romance, supernatural thriller, and dystopia. Her plans for 2021 include the continuation of the Diana Hawthorne Psychic Thrillers.

She keeps sane by chilling with

The Windhaven Witches (4 books)
  • Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches, #1)
  • Soul Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #2)
  • Haunted Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #3)