Start by marking “The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)” as Want to Read:
The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)

The Island Dragon's Mate

(Lonely Dragons Club #4)

Best Day Ever: When your fated mate washes up on the beach like a gift from the sea.

Desmond
I’d nearly resigned myself to a life alone when the sea brings me a beautiful omega who smells like heaven. I realize he’s mine, and I’ll do anything to protect him. He doesn’t know how he got here. He doesn’t even know his name, but he feels our connection. I wait for his memory
Published December 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Island Dragon's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Island Dragon's Mate

Start your review of The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)
Rachel Emily
This one is probably my favorite of the series. I really loved the relationship between Desmond and Jonah, how it progressed despite Jonah's amnesia. I loved their chemistry together and their love story.

I'm so happy all the lonely dragons have their mates and a family!
Joyfully Jay
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

The Island Dragon’s Mate is the fourth (and apparently final) book in Silvia Violet’s Lonely Dragon’s Club series and I think it is my favorite of the set. While we do see all of our dragon couples here briefly, this story isn’t quite as connected as the other three, and I found the set up to be fun and fresh. As with all the books in the series, there is somewhat of a fantasy feel here, as the men are infatuated almost immediately, Jonah is able to easily accept
Lelyana
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

Aaah, I think this one is the sweetest and my favorite of this series of the lonely dragons!
All the growling and the over-protective dragon was actually sweet.
I really liked this one! Too bad this was the last book, but all the four dragons had finally 'not lonely' again.
Oh, happy time!

michaela ⚘
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, 2019
Book four in the lonely dragons club did not disappoint.

Desmond is the last of the Lonely Dragons Club who hasn’t found his mate. He’s been (im)patiently waiting for his turn but he’s starting to feeling lonelier than ever. That is until an unexpected thing happens -- a man washes ashore by Desmond’s house. A man who turns out to be his mate.

Jonah for the most part can’t remember a thing about his life, who he is or what has happened. All he knows is there a pull between Desmond and him -- and
Megan
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I've read from the series and was happily surprised to have loved this the best. The island lifestyle is one I love most so I felt most drawn to this synopsis mainly because of the laid back character Desmond has been up until now and a little amnesia in the mix doesn't hurt either. Add in fated mates and Silvia Violet's brand of sexiness and I was betting on a winner here. I was pretty right, as a matter of fact. While I felt the confrontation with Jonah's past was ...more
Donna
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I hate to see a great series end, but I guess they must... maybe Ms. Violet will have time to send us a Christmas short this year with all the guys and their babies! *grin*
Ida Umphers
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fourth volume in the Lonely Dragons series starts off hot and heavy when a man with amnesia (we know his name is Jonah) washes up on Desmond's private beach. The connection is strong and immediate for both and they begin their relationship knowing full well Jonah may have family and a life that would preclude a happy ever after. There are obvious issues of dubious consent and possible infidelity that arise when one is dealing with an amnesiac and the author acknowledges these. However, in ...more
Tina
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Island Dragon’s Mate by Silvia Violet is the fourth book in the Lonely Dragon’s Club series. I cannot get enough of these dragons and the men they love. This story is written in dual pov and I really loved getting to know Desmond better. He is a dragon after my own heart.
Desmond lives on an island that he owns. He loves the beach; he collects shells and sea glass. Okay, he hoards them really. Loves marine life so he set up a rescue for them. He does know he cannot hoard dolphins but hey he
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a delightfully sweet & enjoyable Mpreg dragon shifter romance but sadly it is the last & final book in this series. The well-pace plot is entertaining & there are a few unusual situations. The well-developed characters are interesting & have good chemistry between them. I particularly liked the way Desmond & Jonah handled the despicable ex.
There is: a rather reclusive male alpha dragon (Desmond) longing for a mate comes across a male omega (Jonah) washed up on the
Fran
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A nice wrap up to an entertaining series.

This 4th and final book in this series has a bit of mystery to it. Desmond is the 4th
member of the now seemly defunct Lonely Dragons Club since the other 3 now
have their mates. Desmond has isolated himself on his island which was his sanctuary.
Through his funded rescue center he could connect with others w/o leaving his island.
What he does rescue is beyond all his dreams when he finds an unconsciousness omega
washed up on his private beach that his dragon
Joelle
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't want it to be over

I love these guys so much. I've devoured each and every book. I've fallen in love with Laszlo and Roman, Kymar and Holden, Bartholomew and Pierre, and now, Desmond and Jonah. I couldn't wait for this book to come out. I needed to know who Desmond's mate would be. I liked that Jonah showed up not knowing who he was. Desmond was so sweet and patient with him. I love that Jonah could hear Desmond's dragon and that he wasn't afraid. He intuitively knew he was supposed to be
Kitt
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this sweet fated mates story. Desmond lives alone on his island, so it is a wonderful surprise when the sea delivers his fated mate to him. Of course, it's not completely trouble-free since Jonah doesn't know where he came from or what his prior life was. I liked the mystery and mystique of not knowing, but being brave enough to follow your instincts and move into the future anyway. Of course, Jonah's past crashes in, bringing some angst and drama, but he and Desmond must weather the ...more
mrs sarah frost
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Island Dragons Mate
Desmond - the last of the lonely dragons to find his mate and his story didnt disappoint.
When Desmond finds a super sexy guy washed up on his beach he instantly wonders if Ingrid's magic has finally worked for him, as it's worked for Laszlo, Kymer and Bartholomew, and this is his mate.
Jonah wakes after being washed up on a beach with no memory to the face of the most gorgeous man he's ever seen.He instantly feels safe with him, why when he can't even remember is own name?!
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The best!

The author saved the best for last. I'm going to miss these dragons and their mates. They made me laugh and cry while they found each other. Jonah's parting gift to the Professor was one of my favorite parts. All the one has were special but he's my favorite. I don't have a favorite with the dragons. They each had traits I loved though. If I could take those traits from each and put them in one, that one would be the best lol. Even though it's time to say goodbye to these guys, I can't
Xochitl
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Following the series, I’d witnessed how each one of the dragons in the Lonely Dragons Club found their fated mates, so I knew what Desmond and Jonah were for each other since the beginning but Silvia Violet has a way to surprise me with every book. The plot for this book 4 is interesting, with a different Desmond from the one we met in the previous books showing a romantic (and really hot) side, along with a protectiveness strait that makes the story easy to read regardless some angst ...more
Elayne
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
`The fourth and final book in the Lonely Dragons series, Desmond the instigator of the spell to find their mates and Jonah the final mate, found on the beach with no memory. I enjoyed the slow pace their relationship took while Jonah is finding out about himself and waiting for his memory to return. Their HEA was very satisfying.
This has been a really fun series to read, the Dragons, mates and babies have all been a delight.
Audrey Pott
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m sorry to see this series finish but look forward to more of Silvia’s stories, I love her writing style, Desmond finds Jonah washed up on his private beach, instant chemistry, sexy hot sensual scenes and an ex up to mischief. One click to buy this book to find out what happens.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book for my honest opinions of which I’m under no obligation to do so. I absolutely recommend this book.
Belinda Zamora
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Desmond and Jonah.
They were absolutely perfect for each other and Jonah really needed someone to care for him which made Desmond the perfect mate for him.
They had great chemistry and it was really good to see how accepting and trusting Jonah was of Desmond even with his memory issues.
The epilogue was so sweet and it was wonderful to get a glimpse of everyone and their HEA.
I'm sad the series is over but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
T
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I really loved Jonah and Desmond's story! It was very sweet, romantic and oh so steamy! I enjoyed that the angst was on the lower side of the scale (pun)!
I've really enjoyed this series and am sad to see it end! The epilogue was wonderful and I highly recommend this book!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy and am happy to voluntarily leave my review
Celine
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series

I loved Desmond and Jonah. I think they are my second favourite.

I really enjoyed how they met and how they slowly learn about each other, what makes them tick, who they are.
The chemistry between was sweet and hot.

I really liked them both.

Really recommend this story and the series as a whole
Rachwithheadinabook
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
No longer lonely.

This last in the series is a real sweet read with Desmond finally finding his mate when he least expects him, he definitely doesn't expecting him to be washed up on his beach with memory loss. I liked how these two react to each other, it was a nice way to end the series.
Amy
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet addition

I enjoyed Desmond and Jonah’s story. Definitely a sweet story, Jonah needs help when he washes ashore without his memory. Add fated mate Desmond, his dragon and you have the last couple in the Lonely Dragons Club to be mated. I love the knight in shining armor trope, and Dragons are the best at it.
Patricia Nelson
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, sweet, grab-you-by-the-feels, poignant, charming, enchanting, engaging, endearing, smoking hot, wonderful, delightful, and totally awesome tale. It had me hooked from beginning to end, and I must admit to having enjoyed watching a certain character get theirs. I would recommend getting this gem ASAP.
Lyndsay TC
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Desmond and Jonah's love story was sweet and fast. I loved Desmond's protective dragon and how Jonah felt immediately comfortable with him even though he was suffering from memory loss. This was a cute and short story to warm your heart.
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Island Dragon's Mate by Silvia Violet is the fourth book in the Lonely Dragon's Club series. It is a fun m/m romance with a dragon shifter and his fated mate. Desmond and Jonah are a great couple of characters and their story made me smile and laugh, delivering mystery, magic and an mpreg. ...more
LauraSt
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
HEA for our Lonely Dragons

I feel all warm and fuzzy all our Lonely Dragons got their happily ever afters It was Desmond’s turn, and Jonah was just the perfect blend of sweet and sassy! I adored them together!
Elaine Gray
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Desmond has found his mate, Jonah, on his beach. Jonah doesn't remember anything about himself. Desmond takes care of him but doesn't tell him that they are destined to be together. The book is sweet, sexy and hot. This is the last book in Lonely Dragons Club and I hate to see it end.
Keith
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s OK

The story is a typical Sylvia Violet type theme with bits of well tempered emotions driving both MCs. Acceptable character development for the length of the story with primary focus on this couple, their relationship and for Sylvia’s fans, the sex.
Katy Dann
Amazing

I have to say out of this series this had to be my most favourite. It had so many twists.and turns i just could not stop reading this book. It is a shame that this series has ended so quickly.
AL
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a cool story! I loved everything about this one! The author did a great job with characters and their emotions!

• Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
  • A Pebble for Lewis
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • His Christmas Magic (Vale Valley Season Four #9)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)
  • Biker Daddy
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Or the Highway (Haven Hills #2)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • You'll Know in Your Heart (The Gods Made Me Do It #7)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • Rules to Break (Davey's Rules, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long ...more

Lonely Dragons Club (4 books)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)
  • The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)