Start by marking “How To Be A Savage And Other Tales” as Want to Read:
How To Be A Savage And Other Tales

How To Be A Savage And Other Tales

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A few pieces of original fiction, once shared respectively on the blogs of The Invisible Moth and White Fang, find a new home, together, in this little collection we poured our hearts into.
Published June 11th 2019 by Barnes & Noble Press

To ask other readers questions about How To Be A Savage And Other Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Be A Savage And Other Tales

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of How To Be A Savage And Other Tales
Deborah O'Carroll
This is a lovely little collection of short stories which I really enjoyed! I adore Daley Downing's work, which always has a heart and turn of whimsy which I absolutely love. Her fantasy novels are fantastic, and I really enjoyed these contemporary short stories!

The first three stories touched my heart and were absolutely gorgeous, while the third one was super exciting. They're all so good.

The first one (How to Be a Savage) is a longer short story, and it's my favorite in the collection! It's a
Daley Downing is an autistic adult, stay at home parent, blogger, dance teacher, and self-professed lover of fantasy fiction and cats. She lives on a secret island, protected by Warriors cats, and rarely ventures to the mainland. When she's not writing, she's wrangling special needs children, her own furbaby, reading, and waiting for the TARDIS to show up.

News & Interviews