Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:
Crossroads

Crossroads

Despite the best-laid plans, life sometimes has other ideas.

Ethan Yoder has toiled to escape his small-minded farming community, and he’s finally earned his degree and made it to Indianapolis—where he lands a job at a pharmaceutical company and meets handsome and successful Marcus. Marcus introduces Ethan to the fun-filled life of his dreams—fancy dinners, courtside
Published December 7th 2019 (first published January 5th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Start your review of Crossroads
CrabbyPatty
You know how, when selling your house, they always say you need to define every area or space in your home so the buyer doesn't have to guess a room's purpose? Imagine this book as a room - one that has camping gear in the corner, a yoga mat by the door, auto parts on a desk, a blender sitting atop a sewing machine, and a bike hanging from hooks from the ceiling. Confusing, right?

This book, in Dreamspinner's States of Love series, has a small-town boy finally moving to the "big city" of
Serena Yates
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, read-2018
Indiana is not a state I have visited, but this novella gave me a good feel for what it’s like. From Ethan’s small-town farming life to his venture in “the big city”, Indianapolis, where he meets Marcus, the setting felt very real to me. But setting is not all this book is about – at its center is the inner battle of two men between what they currently have and what they really want. It takes them a while to get to the point where they can open up and be honest – with themselves and each other – ...more
Joyfully Jay
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

Let me start by telling you I didn’t connect with Ethan or Marcus at all. I didn’t feel anything for them. I thought both men were cranky smart alecs. Perhaps the author was trying to emphasize their insecurities. You know, covering their issues with humor and sarcasm. It didn’t come off as that, and it only served to lower my opinion of Ethan and Marcus.

I do want to talk about Marcus for a bit. He was hard to like, but I did find myself having some feelings for
Love Bytes Reviews
Reviewed by Kelly

When Marcus and Ethan meet and the chemistry is there right from the start. Each have issues of their own that they each bring to the relationship. They realize their relationship is what they make it. It does not have to be what other people have, it can be uniquely theirs. I think that many of us can learn a very valuable lesson from that.

This is my first time reading a book by Logan Meredith and I am happy to say I came away very informed and impressed. Not only was I
RE Reader
This was okay. I didn't love it, but I enjoyed it enough. Ethan intrigued me, and I would've like to see a little more of him and his viewpoint. Marcus was a little more immature (to me), and I felt like the big mix-up at the end didn't have enough build up for all the importance it seemed to have to the overall plot (kind of? ... I felt like the plot was a little convoluted, regardless, so I wasn't sure what the focus was supposed to be or how it should be resolved).

That was probably my main
D.
Jan 04, 2018
Bruce Fagan
Jan 09, 2020
Logan Meredith
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Samm
Apr 05, 2018

• In the Absence of Light
  • He's Behind You!
  • The Other Half
  • Mr. Frosty Pants (Home for the Holidays, #1)
  • Survivor Trilogy Box Set (Survivor, #1-3)
  • Winter World (The Long Winter Trilogy, #1)
  • Creampuffs (Straight Guys #11)
  • Zenith (The Interscission Project, #1)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Home for Christmas
  • Top Shelf (Seacroft, #1)
  • Nephi's Courage: Story of a Bad Mormon
  • Proud (DC Pride #1)
  • Christmas Wish for Me
  • A World Apart (Loving Again #1)
  • The Blueprint: MM First Time Football Romance
  • The Ballerino and the Biker (The Hedonist, #1)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)