Start by marking “Rising Sun (The Awakened Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rising Sun (The Awakened Trilogy, #3)

Rising Sun

(The Awakened Trilogy #3)

The gods are testing Aria’s strength as a demigoddess to ensure that she’s ready to face her greatest trial. When Isabella appears to steal the weapon they’ve pinned their hopes on, she leaves behind a trail of destruction in her wake. Without the man she loves by her side, Aria is forced to navigate her way through the Underworld and come face-to-face with Hades, the devi ...more
Published May 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rising Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rising Sun

Start your review of Rising Sun (The Awakened Trilogy, #3)
Stefanie Jenkins
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You think you know but you have no idea

...While I don’t mean to steal the 2000 mtv show tagline, I feel like it sums up Rising Sun perfectly.

Amanda Carol has led us to this moment- the final battle! Everything we think we have learned up until this point doesn’t even compare to the journey the NOLA gang is about to face.

New trials and tribulations will challenge these characters and the author does not go lightly. By the end it’s as if they are new people we are seeing- Aria, Hunter, declan, B
Alley Ciz
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to this trilogy while keeping me itching for the next book to come that will be connected. Amanda Carol’s world building is so seamless it sucks you right in and makes you believe that you aren’t reading a fantasy book.

This trilogy has it all love, steam, strong characters, shifters, vampires, witches, and gods.

There’s twists and turns and will keep you on the end of your seat!!!
Pat Labrie
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amanda has knocked this one out of the park, and it's absolutely amazing. This is the third and final book in The Awakened series. It has a lot of the Gods and it's so action packed that it keeps you hooked from the first page. I love each of these characters and there are some emotional scenes that were just fantastic and sad at the same time. I can't wait for more books by Amanda. I will reread these books many many times. ...more
Katslovesbooks
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Have you ever read a story you never wanted to end?
Well the Awakened Trilogy is it for me . I wish this story can go on forever. I love the characters , the plot and all the twist and turns of this series.
RISING SUN is the third and final book. Aria, Hunter, Declan, Bennet, Ciera , all the pack members and all the witches are getting ready for the fight of their lives.
Aria and Hunter will face new challenges and their relationship will be put in jeopardy . They will have to do and go through th
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an end to a Trilogy! I LOVED it!!! It was exciting, engaging and shocked me in parts.. I was shouting at the book... WHAT DID YOU DO!!
Absolutely brilliant!
If you haven't read this trilogy you need to!
RomanceReader1
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It all comes to this final battle.
Hunter and Aria have been preparing for this battle against Isabella, along side with other Alphas and their pack members and the witches.

There are new obstacles on the way, and this time Hunter won’t be able to help Aria.

The author made me love some of the characters and although I do not like Isabellas’ character I kind of get of the why she wanted revenge.

Be prepare because this author is about to give you one epic battle!

Would the demigods, shifters, witch
Karen
Mar 14, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rising Sun

This is the final book in the series and it fell flat for me. I found it very repetitive of the first two books, especially with the training and the delay in getting to the final battle. There were so many new characters introduced for the final scene that it became overdone for me. I think the story could’ve been condensed down to two books and been less drawn out but eventually they win the battle and everyone finds their happily ever after.
confessions of a book addict
Rising Sun is the final installment in this trilogy and everything has been leading up to this final battle for love, friendship and survival!
This is paranormal romance in all it’s glory. There are Gods, Demi Gods, Wolves, Witches & Vampires. The chemistry between Hunter & Aria, the Alpha shifter and the Demi God, is absolutely combustible. I loved this series and it gave us the perfect conclusion.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ & 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Deborah  Kimberley
Well!!! Wow!!! What a conclusion to this trilogy Rising Sun was.
For me this young, refreshing author has well and truly cemented herself in the PNR scene with this world that she has created.
She gave me back my love for this book trope with The Awakened, book one in the trilogy. She has kept the world which she has created fresh, exciting. Her characters are believable, the battles that they have to face intense, the obstacles they have to overcome plentiful.
This story rounds out a final batt
Laurie Pace
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
White Wolf

I have enjoyed this series. I would recommend it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It has a little bit of everything in it. I don't tell what is in the books I read. That is for you to read and find out. I'm off to the next book. Thank you Amanda Carol.
Ash Lovesbooks
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy is hands down one of the best paranormal romance trilogies I’ve read (and I read a lot of paranormal romance)! Amanda Carol is an author rockstar and this last book is her Triple Platinum record!

Rising Sun is the third book in the Awakened Trilogy and man is it a thrilling ride! This is one of those epic stories/series that you will want to read over and over again. The characters are realistic while being incredible and "other" whether that is a witch, wolf shifter, demigod etc. Th
Amanda Carol
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Honkytonk
Cindy Fong
Ally Crouch
Yulonda Thorpe
Mar 27, 2020

• The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • I Never Let You Go (I Never, #3)
  • I Plan on Forever (I Never, #2.5)
  • The Havoc We Wreak (The Four, #3)
  • Ruined Promises (Promise #1)
  • Shame (Shame Me Not, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Close Quarters
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Falcon's Prey
  • Beautifully Broken (Beautiful, #1)
  • The Most Eligible Lord in London (The Lords of London #1)
  • Surrender (Voyeur, #3.5)
  • Savage Kingdom (Sekten, #1)
  • Lords of Pain (The Royals of Forsyth University, #1)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Push

The Awakened Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Awakened (The Awakened Trilogy, #1)
  • Rising Moon (The Awakened Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews