Start by marking “Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 5)

Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance

(Real Men #5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Too many secrets. Too many dangers. And he's got a mission to accomplish.

Eli Austin is going off the grid. Too long in the underground employ of men he'd sooner spit on than obey, his master plan for breaking free is intact. But before he goes, he has to appease his heart and soul one last time. He's got to see the house he and his high school sweetheart, Tish, almost bo
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019

To ask other readers questions about Real Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Miracle

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 5)
Lilly Charysma
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

What an intense trip! I loved it so much! Eli has risked a lot for the ones he loves. He has sacrificed his feelings and hardened his heart. But Christmas has a way of bringing people together. Put face to face with the love of his life, he cannot stay away.

I had my issues going into the story. The first pages took a while to read, with the main character focused on his demons that keep following him. This is the first book I’ve read from the series, so it took some time to adjust to the style.
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone looking for an unusual but beautiful romance
This is definitely not your traditional greeting card “cute and cuddly” Christmas story. Nope. This one has some pretty dark and dismal memories attached, some really bad people, and a lot of secrets that want to be exposed about as much as roaches that scatter in the light.

The subtle shading and nuances running throughout this amazing tale of redemption make this the kind of story that you finish then want to reread just so you can peel away more layers. It’s intense, tough, confusing, gut-wren
Coffee Chat
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action, drama, romance
What an amazing and intense story. This is a great book that had my interest from the first page to the last. this book has danger, drama, mystery and romance. It has strong and intriguing characters. It's a story of true love and second chance miracles. ...more
Pat
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully written storyline that pulled me in from the very first page and the development of Tish and Eli kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa B. Lovely
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely adored this book! Eli and Tish stole my heart and I so wanted them to be happy. The writing is fabulous, the plot is totally believable (especially if you believe in Christmas miracles), and the characters are great. Phenomenal story Susan Saxx!!!
Miss
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally! Eli.... I was always intrigued by this REAL character and this story is such a heart tugging emotional one. You can FEEL this story and every page you want it to just end happily. Set yourself up with a comfy corner and enjoy.
Lisa
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Real Miracle is and incredible book that hooked me from start to finish. Eli is risking everything but he has to do it ... you really do need to find out how and why. It is gritty and dangerous but it is also a true love story. This book is wonderful and I definitely recommend it.
Mairead B Doyle
Debbie P
Calvin
Wendy

• In Mistletoe
  • Rogue's Holiday (Agents of the Crown Book 5)
  • Mischievous Christmas Angel (Angels with Attitudes Series Book 5)
  • Fighting Demon (Satan's Sinners MC Book 10)
  • Forever My Duke (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)
  • Scot Under the Covers (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #2)
  • An Everyday Hero (Heart of a Hero #2)
  • Mine to Five
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Provoke You (Cole Brothers #2)
  • Starfish (Starfish #1)
  • Corporate Christmas
  • Sting
  • Home for the Holidays: Short Story
  • Unravel You (Cole Brothers #1)
  • The Family Journal
  • Hot Nights in Morocco
  • Gathering Frost (Once Upon a Curse, #1)
Susan loves romance, and believes it’s a staple ingredient in life. She uses this love to create sexy, heart-warming stories where friendship and passion –along with breath-taking risk– intertwine to create love that is timeless.

She does this in the m/f genre and in the m/m (gay) romance, with 3 series, currently: Real Men (m/f), The Men of Refuge Bay (m/m), and The Refuge Bay Holiday Sub-Series (

Real Men (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • A Real Man: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #1)
  • Real Deep (Real Men #2)
  • It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #3)
  • Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #4)
  • It Started with A Candy Cane (Real Men Book 6)
  • Real Temptation (Special Delivery) - Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • Special Delivery: Sexy Erotic Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • The Escape-A Short Story (The Real Men Series Book 8)
  • Skipping Christmas: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #9)
  • When You Came (The Real Men Series Book 10)

News & Interviews