Start by marking “Sacrifice of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15.5)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15.5)

Sacrifice of Darkness

(Guardians of Eternity #15.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Alexandra Ivy comes a new story in her Guardians of Eternity series…

Javad has one rule. No fighting pits.

It doesn’t matter that the savage battles have been a tradition among demons for eons. As the manager of the Viper’s Nest in Vegas, his word is law. Period. Then he hears rumors that some fool has dared to create
Kindle Edition, 1001 Dark Nights #126, 99 pages
Published June 30th 2020 by 1001 Dark Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice of Darkness

Start your review of Sacrifice of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15.5)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sacrifice of Darkness by Alexandra Ivy is book 15.1 in the Guardians of Eternity Series. This is the story of Javad and Terra. Javad is tricked into returning to his enemy where he is in danger. Javad calls in a promise to help him as he did Terra. So Terra comes to help him but is returning to where she escaped from. Exciting quick read. I plan on read more from this author.
Sandy S
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars—SACRIFICE OF DARKNESS is the 15.1 instalment in Alexandra Ivy’s contemporary, adult GUARDIANS OF ETERNITY paranormal, romance series, and the latest addition to the multi-authored 1001 Dark Nights series. This is vampire Javad, and Seraf Terra’s story line. SACRIFICE OF DARKNESS can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where necessary.

Told from several third person perspectives including Javad and Seraf, S
Fabiola Chenet
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and I so love this series
Nikki Brooks
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Javad has come along way since his blind devotion to Vynom days. He fought his way out of the fighting pits and now as master of his own territory, his one rule is no more fighting pits.

But it looks like someone didn't get the memo. So with the assistance of our resident KISO, Levet, he goes searching for the pits to shut them down. But it's a trap and VYnom is awaiting him, ready with a way to both make money and gain his revenge!

Terra escaped the fighting pits with the assistance of Javad. She
Khrista Baxter
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Great escape

Sacrifice of Darkness was a great little read! Alexandra's Guardians of Eternity series is one of my all time favorites!
Javad is a Vampire and manages a demon club in Law Vegas. His start in this life was mired in violence as his sire used him to make money in fighting pits. He spent decades being used and abused until his sire bought a seraf nymph, who are known for their healing abilities, to heal his fighters.
Terra made Javad want things he shouldn't and setting her free so s
Diane Selander- maglioli
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice of Darkness

An exciting story of loyalty, betrayal and unforgettable love. Javad is a vampire who for centuries was used as a fighter to make his sire Vynom wealthy. Since escaping Vynom, he is loyal to Viper the clan chief of Chicago and his current master. When Javad learns his sire Vynom is holding illegal fights in the Vegas desert, Javad is determined to stop them. Viper sends Levet, the knight in shining armor gargoyle, with Javad to help him find the illusion hiding Vynom's activ
Annette Miranda
An old promise draws Terra from her safe haven as a healer to a dark desert pit of blood and pain. Struggling to find out how she was drawn to this cavern of demons and vampires she meets someone she hadn't seen in ages, but had haunted her thoughts...Vynom. They had been imprisoned together and now the same dark and powerful Vampire had drawn them in and captured them, again....but there is a back story, jealousy and scheming that ...well, you really should read this novella, 1001 and one Dark ...more
Regina Kiddy
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darkness

These books are always so good! When Javad goes after the vampire that sired him. He has to have help locating him. In comes Levet. Levet will bring a smile to your face including a few chuckles. Come join the fun and maybe see if Javad can something more then an evil vampire
Theresa
Jul 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Recommended to Theresa by: rianna555@aol.com
When Javad heads into the desert with Levet to investigate an illegal demon fighting pit they’re captured by an old friend who used an old love to force him to fight again.

Fave scene: the fairies revenge.
Shirin Rasheed
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice of Darkness by Alexandra Ivy is not just a story. It's combination of emotions, honor, honesty and unforgettable love story. I Really enjoyed reading this novella.

I Recommend all Readers to one click this book now.
Vic
Jul 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Barbara J. Gore
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!

Another great read by one of my favorite authors! I love this whole storyline. Great characters. Love, romance, Fated Ones! Throw in some humor with loveable Levet and you have the perfect story.
Shelley
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Story was outstanding. Great to see characters from previous books. Terra and Javid are memorable characters and perfect together. looking forward to the next book.
V.J. Lee
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good

This book and Javad and Terra’s story had everything to keep me reading. Some times with a novella I feel like it’s been rushed this one doesn’t feel that way at all.
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Levit to the rescue again. Another great short story.
Shirley Bennett
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: magic, mystery, shifters, vamps
Great short story that gives us an update on some of the characters we have seen in other books - nice to give them a happy ending also!!
Glenda Bettin
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great
Robin
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute and short. Always good to get a bit of Levit. :)
Tracie R
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this story Javid and Terra are great characters and I would recommend you read it too
Jennifer Becker
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

Fun short story. Good action. Who doesn't love a story with levet in it saving the day. Loved the book.
ancaraisa
Jul 21, 2020
sue carroll
Jun 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Vixen (Dark Protectors #11.5)
  • Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors, #12)
  • Broken Dawn (Immortal Guardians, #10)
  • Inferno (Dark Kings #18)
  • Ancient Protector (Ancients Rising, #1)
  • Immortal Angel (Argeneau, #31)
  • Flame (Dark Kings #17)
  • Disorderly Conduct (The Anna Albertini Files #1)
  • Ancient Enemy (Ancients Rising #2)
  • The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood: Prison Camp, #1)
  • Xavier (Vampires in America, #14)
  • Dark Song (Dark #30)
  • Dragon Lost (Dark Kings #16.5)
  • The Lasaran (Aldebarian Alliance, #1)
  • Broken (Deep Ops #3)
  • Leopard's Rage (Leopard People #12)
  • Play My Game (100 Series, #5)
  • Dragon's Heart (Story of the Brethren)
I'm not exactly sure when I fell in love with books. Probably on my mother's knee listening to her read Dr. Seuss to me. I do remember that I was barely old enough to cross the street by myself when I discovered the delights of the local library. Could anything be more wonderful than spending summer days surrounded by stacks of Nancy Drew mysteries? Over the years I fell in love with Victoria Holt ...more

Guardians of Eternity (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)
  • Embrace the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2)
  • Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3)
  • Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6)
  • Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7)
  • Bound By Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #8)
  • Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #9)
  • Darkness Avenged (Guardians of Eternity, #10)