Start by marking “When God Walked in Galilee: Discovering Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth: A Narrative Commentary on Matthew 1–4” as Want to Read:

Do we know who our King is?

At thirty years of age, Jesus launched his ministry with the words “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Yet even before then, his life pulsated with the mystery and revelation of the kingdom of God—still the most critical and yet misunderstood component of the Christian faith and the life of anyone who desires to follow Jesus.

In
Published December 3rd 2019 by 1:11 Publishing (An Imprint of Little Dozen Press)

To ask other readers questions about When God Walked in Galilee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When God Walked in Galilee

Start your review of When God Walked in Galilee: Discovering Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth: A Narrative Commentary on Matthew 1–4
Age Appropriate For: All Ages
Best for Ages: 15 and up

Thomson is one of my all-time favorite authors. I've been impressed with her writing since reading her Seventh World Trilogy. While her fiction is masterful and some of my favorites, her non-fiction is quickly becoming an auto-buy for me. I was offered a chance to be part of the advanced readers for this book and I jumped at the chance.

Thomson has, for a while, shared her thoughts on Matthew in the form of blog posts. For those who have
Christina Weigand
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another inspirational book from Thomson. In exploring when Jesus walked in Galilee Ms. Thomson touches on many issues that the readers encounter in their lives. But instead of the standard advice she offers a different inspired perspective on the way we look at the journey of Christ. The reader will discover new ways to look at age old issues.
Ken Grant
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clearly written in a way that draws the reader into encountering Jesus. Draws from the text in a readable manner that is easy to digest and encourages deep thought. Reminds us that we should strive to encounter Jesus as he truly revealed himself rather than making assumptions based on other sources. Enjoyed how the author brought the reality of life into her writing. Well worth the time.
D
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When God Walked

I needed to read this, it blessed me in so many ways. It's something I will read over and over again, to lift me up and encourage me.
Leonard Gladden

• The Starless Sea
  • The Gospel According to Luke
  • Letters from Father Christmas
  • Releasing the Spirit of Prophecy: The Supernatural Power of Testimony
  • Dubiosity (Cape Thomas #1)
  • Evermore Academy: Winter
  • Willful in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 4)
  • Unmasking Lady Caroline (Belles of Christmas, #1)
  • A Dream Not Imagined
  • The Time That's Given
  • The Children of Húrin
  • The Best Is Yet To Be (de Wolfe Pack Book 15)
  • George MacDonald: The Complete Fantasy Collection - 8 Novels & 30+ Short Stories and Fairy Tales (Illustrated): The Princess and the Goblin, Lilith, Phantastes, ... Dealings with the Fairies and many more
  • Song of Love (Book of Love, #4)
  • The Sea Before Us (Sunrise at Normandy, #1)
  • Roderick's Widow (London Libertines, #3)
  • His Stand-In Holiday Girlfriend
  • A Christmas by the Sea
Rachel Starr Thomson is in love with Jesus and convinced the gospel will change the world.

Rachel is a woman of many talents and even more interests: she’s a writer, editor, indie publisher, singer, speaker, Bible study teacher, and world traveler. The author of the Seventh World Trilogy, The Oneness Cycle, and many other books, she also tours North America and other parts of the world as a speaker
“Salvation is not simply a matter of escaping the
world after death. It is holistic, and it is now (and
also later).”
0 likes
“In my life, and in yours, may the graven images
crumble before the Great I Am.”
0 likes