Start by marking “Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)” as Want to Read:
Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)

Caged In

(Ace's Wild #12)

The first day I walked into his office I felt an incredible longing in my soul. The moment we touched, I was breathless, a deep ache running straight through my heart. I had a feeling I wasn’t alone, but he was my boss, and damn the man for being the utmost professional.

Nearly four years have passed since that day. Four years of seeing his boys, of knowing he was a Daddy
Published December 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Caged In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caged In

Start your review of Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)
Denise H.
Daddy Reed and younger Camden get their chance....D/s, Daddy/boy, older/younger, big/small.
* An inexperienced Camden, 22, "baby boy" has worked hard at his bar job,

while getting his degree. He is excited for his adult job with it's security. Maybe he can get his severe anxiety under control.
Big D, Reed, 35, owns the bar, and he's tall,

handsome, dark bearded and muscular, a dirty blonde haired "Daddy." Camden has always avoided him, and Reed has avoided Camden, but now Camden won't be working
True Loveislovereview
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, lgbtq
Camden and Reed

That was one A fucking intense read. Dang, I was exhausted when finished.
Sweet, hot, erotic, steamy and did I say sweet?

Awesome story. A boy in need of a Daddy and a Daddy just how I like them, 24/7 totally in control.

Camden had a crush for his boss, at first sight, he knows Reed felt the same. Only Reed is professional and can’t make an exception. Then Camden finished his studies and got a new job.
Reed doesn’t know how fast to be to make a move.

I love me some chastity in a story
Denise
2 Stars

I didn't expect to be blown away, considering the short length, but even considering they had known each other for almost four years, their relationship went 0 to 100. Besides not connecting with the characters at all, the story was sugary sweet, progressed too quickly to the "Daddy" stuff, and I found the steam corny and rather off-putting. Just not for me, which is sad as I normally like daddy kink just fine.
Ed Davis
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, mild-bdsm, daddy-kink
This book was sweet. In fact it was so sweet I think I need to make an appointment with my dentist to make sure it didn’t rot my teeth. It seems like almost every book I’ve read this year is Daddy kink. It’s not a complete turn off for me, but it’s certainly not really a turn on either. Luna David has written some wonderful books that I loved. This one is ok.
Tjarde
Dec 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the kink, unfortunately it was too short and not profound enough for me.
Mazmum
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Daddy kink really isn't my thing but paired with an uber sweet story I could just about get on the side of enjoying it. I'm uncomfortable in anyone handing out 100% control of their life to another, so I would never love this story for that reason alone, but I can still appreciate the quality of the writing. ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Camden has had a crush on his boss, Reed, for years now. But not only is he too focused on working hard to make a move, he's too shy, also. And then the day comes that Cam is finally quitting to start his first corporate job. Will Reed make his move once he knows Cam is giving his notice? Can Cam deal with the way Reed wants to take care of him, be his Daddy?

Caged In is a sweet age gap love story. I adored both of them and how low drama their relationship developed. I perhaps wanted more time wi
Amy B.
Dec 10, 2019 added it
No stars for this one

It’s probably unfair for me to review this book since I don’t like Daddy kink, but I got confused about which Ace’s Wild book this was (turns out I wanted to read the other new one). It’s short enough that I finished it, but the whole Daddy/boy dynamic isn’t for me.
The two characters have worked together for four years, flirting the whole time, until one night when...I’m not exactly sure what happened, but all of a sudden they are both ALL in. It felt rushed, and since the
Becca
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know, I love me a silver fox. Always have. I’ve been into the BDSM lifestyle on and off for years, but after reading this book, I think it’s the first time I’ve almost wanted a Daddy of my own. And I’ve read a lot of Daddy books. No offense to anyone else, at all. But something about these two just left me wanting more of what Cam was getting. Reed is just that quintessential guy that makes you just want to leave every ounce of control in his hands. And there’s only one other series I can th ...more
michaela ⚘
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, m-m
I was really excited for this book just by going off the blurb. Age gap,pining and daddy kink?Sign me up.

Camden has been pining for his boss Reed for years. He’s watched the different boys Reed has been with and has wished he were in their place. That Reed was his daddy. And, now with his last day of work looming over his head — this might just be his chance.

Reed has a secret of his own though. He has wanted Camden since the first day he saw him but he’s a professional and would never cross t
Devoted❤️Reader
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daddy, may I

Thank goodness for drunken truth or dare, for Ace and Wilder, for one of my favorite kinks, but most of all, thank everything for curiosity and Big D. BTW, Rae is a hoot and very astute. Gotta say that I agree with her, Reed does smolder, and he does it very well. “I want you to be mine and mine alone.” Mmm, I love possessive alphas.

Sweet and shy Camden needs Reed in his life to take care of him, and I simply adore the connection and rapport they have. “Let me be the one who carrie
Szidi ☼
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wanted to read all of the book in this series, but here I am, starting at the 12th book. But I knew if I haven't got time to the others, I'm sure as hell will find a way to read Luna David's book! And yes, did I found time for it!

The story and the characters were awesome. Love a bit of taboo - boss/employee - and the bdsm settings! Yummy!

It was so cute when Camden went into Ace's Wilde and wanted to buy a cock cage! It was hot and cute at the same time. And Reed, aww, he is such a good daddy!
ML
Dec 10, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars ⭐️
This is a tricky one. Camden and Reed have known each other for years but only now are acting on the attraction after Camden is no longer an employee. Hmmmm.
They go from being completely non-involved in each other’s lives to living together practically over night.
It just seemed a bit off to me. It gave me emotional whiplash. I just didn’t feel the connection.

I wanted to love it but it felt rushed and the end left me feeling flat. I loved some parts but other parts were just unr
Barb ~rede-2-read~
I can't think of a single word to describe this, other than fluffy. I've read and enjoyed this author's work before but this had no substance. It was 90% narrative and 10% dialogue and we come in at the point where the MCs have apparently been eyeing each other and longing for love for several years. Then we speed through the reveal, zoom past the last four days of Camden working for Reed (the MCs) to where they can finally(!) be together but Reed has other plans that involve a cock cage.

If you
Achim
Is kinky fluff a thing? If so I just read the book for it. It's just that it seems it's not my thing, not if the fluff got the better of it. There were times when it was too cute, everthing came too fast, the situations too easy and the writing too convenient but then Camden found some slightly bratty moves and it got adorable for a time ... so I'm going with 3 stars. Nice pastime, not more and not much less. ...more
Beagle Lover (Avid Reader)
A story about a boy searching for a Daddy.

A well written book about Cameron, an insecure, anxiety-ridden 22 year old college student searching for a Daddy to own him. Enter his boss, who has had his eye on Cameron since he hired him as a server in his club. Once Cameron finds his dream job and resigns, his boss lays his cards on the table about how he feels towards Cameron.

Prior to this, Cameron's friends are partying and play truth or dare. Cameron chooses a dare and has to go to th
Belinda Zamora
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the dynamic between Cam and Reed.
Poor Cam is just a bundle of nerves, over anxious and overanalyzing everything about his life.
He's had to care for himself from a young age out of necessity but he's so tired.
He just wants someone to care for him and guide him.
Reed is Cam's boss and owner at the restaurant where he works.
He's also a Daddy and they've both been pining for each other.
When Cam's roommates and friends play drunken Truth or Dare, he has to make a trip to Aces's Wild
Tam
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, bdsm-kink
Okay, I think I need a break from the Daddy kink. This wasn't Daddy/little but ... nothing happened. Camden is leaving his job as a waiter to start a real job. Following up on a game of truth or dare with friends, he runs into his boss, he's been crushing on for 3 years, in a sex shop looking at cock cages. Soon they both agree that since he only has a week left, let's get going. Camden is a nervous wreck 90% of the time and is more than willing to have Reed basically run his life. That's it. Th ...more
Nikki
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, but it was solidly four stars for me because I really felt it was rushed. If I hadn't liked what was there of the story so much, I would have probably taken off another star but I really did like the premise and the sweetness and the kink--I just wanted a bit more of it.

Daddy kink--with a caretaker Daddy no less--is totally my jam, so I loved that aspect. Reed and Cam were perfect for each other, but I'd have loved to see them finding and exploring all their kinks tog
Amanda
Having read Let Me In, I had high hopes for this one. Sadly, I was disappointed. For the most part, it was ooey gooey sugary sweet and the only thing Daddy kink about it was that Camden called Reed Daddy. The true Daddy kink doesn't show up until 90%. I also found the steam to be shockingly low. One blow job aside, there's no sex until 85%. I went into this expecting hawt and scorching only to discover it was mostly meh. I think it's a pass for me on Luna David until she writes some more Boys' C ...more
Monika
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it

I liked this story but it but I didn't love it. I really liked the MCs... Camden & Reed, Camden is very sweet and Reed is perfect for Camden. I think what stopped me short of loving it was there's way too much sex for my liking, implied or on page. Daddy kink stories don't have to be that way for them to show a sweet, loving relationship. This is certainly not a bad read, especially if you're really into Daddy kink stories. Personally, I can take them or leave them.

TAGS
-- Kink/Daddy -- some very
Faye K
Oh God I love this series which all include a bdsm shop called Aces Wild. Written by a fantastic author to include many hot themes including age gap, angst (my fav), chastity cage, funny and adorable Camden and more.
A gorgeous story which they perfectly matched together. Yah it was worth the wait for Camden to get his Daddy.

Camden 22 was just one week left to the end of his job it didnt help he wanted his Daddy boss but he could dream.
Camden wasn't on Reeds radar til he's see him in aces wild s
Colleen Cremen
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Ace's Wild story

I appreciate so much that the authors involved in the Ace's Wild series have given us such incredible stories and that I can contribute to charity just by reading what I love.
This is a story about a boy who needs a Daddy but doesn't think he has a chance with the one he wants.
Reed has wanted his boy Cam since the day they met when Reed hired him. But it's not until Cam gives his notice that Reed decides the time has come. What follows is sexy as hell and sweet.
Rachwithheadinabook
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Heartwarming Daddy Kink*

Daddy kink at its best, Cam and Reed’s story is so hot, steamy, intense and so so sweet your teeth will hurt. The chemistry and dynamic of these two characters is so good, going from unrequited crushes to heavy flirting and then to fall on relationship all because of a visit to Ace’s Wild.

This is so well written, you could almost believe the characters are people you know, it’s a very cleverly done story with all the right points to make you continue reading, another gre
Heather
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Luna David definitely writes some of the hottest books in the genre. The story went by quick but didn't feel rushed and there was enough description to make me feel immersed in the story. Daddy kink isn't usually my thing, but the way this author writes it, it is!

If you haven't seen Avengers: Endgame yet, you'll probably want to before reading this book, as it contains a major spoiler from the movie.
P Leslie
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review, m-m, bdsm
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This author has a knack for writing stories that always leave me wanting more.

Camden was adorable in the beginning; his nervousness and dear in the headlights look made me laugh. When he got caught by Reed in the sex shop - I couldn’t stop giggling at Camden’s horror and embarrassment.

Reed was one seriously hot daddy. He was sweet, caring and those heated gazes directed at Camden turned me into mush.

Reed an
Rachel
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome add to this multi-author series! This is full of everything you've loved about Luna David! Cam and Reed are adorable daddy kink longing to make their connection complete. Boss/employee type books are one of my favorites, mixed in with kink and I couldn't put it down. Ace's Wild never looked so good, can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book. ...more
T
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Cam and Reed's story was intense! I enjoyed it and I thought it was very well written! I haven't read the other books in the series and had no trouble starting with this book so it's definitely a standalone. I liked it and am intrigued so I do intend to look into the other books in the series! Highly recommend if you like this topic!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy and am happy to voluntarily leave my review
Leslie Zak
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A cute boy finds his daddy

Camden works at a bar owner by Reed and for four years he has had a crush on his boss. Unknown to Camden the feeling is mutual and when he gives notice after finally finishing his degree and getting a full time job his soon to be ex-boss lets him know. So begins the new relationship that gives each man what they most desire. A feel good book with a little kink. Most enjoyable.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Finding Finley
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Make Snow Mistake (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • Hitching It (Metropolis #4.5)
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • The One Decent Thing
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Inside (Death Row Chronicles #1)
  • Love Always
  • Serving Mr. Chamberlain (Different Hearts, #3)
  • Scarification (Irons and Works, #6)
  • The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)
  • Bringing It Home (Code of Honor, #3)
Luna David is a true romantic at heart who was fortunate enough to find and marry her soul mate. Most of the time she considers herself lucky to have been blessed with having g/b twins, but they're giving her a run for her money. She's a stay at home mom and an author, so when she's not begging her little monsters to behave, you'll most likely find her writing.

She loves anything book, coffee or da

Ace's Wild (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Nuts (Ace's Wild, #2)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • King of Liars (Ace's Wild, #4)
  • Loosen Up (Ace's Wild, #5)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Spreadsheets (Ace's Wild #8)
  • Boys & Toys (Ace's Wild #9)
  • New Tricks (Ace's Wild #10)