Start by marking “Coffee Traveller” as Want to Read:
Coffee Traveller

Coffee Traveller

A collection of musings about travel, life, love, family, relationships, the future and growing up in Saudi Arabia, by the author and poet Fahad Ben G.
Published October 29th 2019 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Coffee Traveller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coffee Traveller

Start your review of Coffee Traveller
Bookread2day
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I write about you not to make you come back, I just need to get rid of the things that used to upset me and I couldn't tell you about back then.

Each person has their own style that suits them in writing.

Fahad Ben. G likes to write texts and verses sometimes people like writing more than talking to them.

I don't have a favourite text within this clever book. I liked all the texts featured in Coffee Traveller. I found this book a breath of fresh air as it was set out with different texts like no
Melissa
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, poetry
In talking about his writing, the author of this lovely collection of poems and thoughts – musings – says, “I write about you not to make you come back; I just need to get rid of the things that used to upset me and I couldn’t tell you about back then.”

Obviously, he isn’t talking about we readers, and yet many of the pieces in this collection – indeed, most of them – express universal thoughts and ideas with delicate, compact phrasing, and word choices that are completely the author’s own.

Risah
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Fahad Ben. G compiles all his poems about love and life as he travels and drinks coffee. This compilation became the poetry book we get to know today as Coffee Traveller. Thanks to Faye at Authoright and Clink Street Publishing for sending me a physical copy in exchange for an honest review.

First of all, I love how the poems are simple and easy to digest. The emotions in every line will hit you right in the feels. The reason why I gave it a 3 and not a 4 is because of the typo errors that