Start by marking “Keep Me Wanting” as Want to Read:
Keep Me Wanting

Keep Me Wanting

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
All I’ve ever tried to do is keep the people in my life safe. That’s gotten me into hot water more times than I can count. Hell, the last time got me four years behind bars.

So when my favorite barista tells her mom that I’m her boyfriend to stop the woman’s endless criticism, I can’t stop myself from helping her out. But she’s too innocent and I’m too damaged for this to
Expected publication: February 10th 2020 by Entangled angled Publishing LLC (Embrace)

To ask other readers questions about Keep Me Wanting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keep Me Wanting

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Keep Me Wanting
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liam and Maggie were fabulous together! Sure, she’s put him in an awkward position with her request (one that he’s TOTALLY fine with, mind you), and sure, he’s got a lot to hide, but they manage to make it work. Add in a crazy family reunion, complete with a crazy grandma, hilarious games and competitions, and a jealous sister who gets the karmic pain in the rear (and everywhere else) that she deserves, and this story is all but impossible to put down.

Liam and Maggie both prove just how far

Gin
Jan 21, 2020
Heather Sheridan
Jan 21, 2020
Every day is Halloween for author Angela Addams. Enthralled by the paranormal at an early age, Angela spends most of her time thinking up new story ideas that involve supernatural creatures in everyday situations.

She lives in Ontario, Canada in an old, and she believes haunted, house with her loving husband and children.

If you like exclusive contests, excerpts and cover reveals, sign up for my