Start by marking “The Sinclair and Raven Collection (Sinclair and Raven #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Sinclair and Raven Collection (Sinclair and Raven #1-3)

The Sinclair and Raven Collection

(Sinclair and Raven #1-3)

Read this blockbuster series today! Regency romance with a touch of magic from USA Today bestselling author Wendy Vella

Legend says the Sinclairs heightened senses are a result of a long ago pact between them and the powerful Raven family. To Honor and Protect those of Raven blood is their creed.

SENSING DANGER

Arrogant and aloof, James, Duke of Raven,

Published December 3rd 2019 by Vella Ink

To ask other readers questions about The Sinclair and Raven Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sinclair and Raven Collection

Start your review of The Sinclair and Raven Collection (Sinclair and Raven #1-3)
Coco.V
Touched by Danger - completed 3/11/20 - 4 stars
Kristen Lewendon
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sensing Danger
I enjoy this series so much. It’s a skillful blend of regency, paranormal, romance, and suspense that just wouldn’t be the same without all the different pieces that make it up. My journey in this series started quite a bit further in, but now I’m finally taking the opportunity to come back and see where it started. Eden and James are an interesting pairing in a bit of an Odd Couple way. She’s free-spirited and opinionated and embraces every last one of her emotions. James, while
Rosemary Hughes
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#1 Sensing Danger

Two families, with ties going back generations, now face a new crisis. Unfortunately, they all must start from a situation of suspicion and wariness, but over time and the life and death situations they face, a new comradeship develops.
A good story, which may need tissues towards the end.

#2 Seeing Danger

Again we are entertained by the delightful antics of the Sinclair clan, together with the Raven connection.
This episode sees Devon find the mate, but she isn't what he was expe
Mary Baker
I enjoyed this set of regency books about the Sinclair and Raven families. Parts may have been a little far-fetched, but the writing is very good. I liked that the author is skilled at writing dialogue so there aren't long summary paragraphs to wade through. The character of Cam Sinclair had some very funny lines which made me think Ms. Vella is a very witty author. I liked the strong female characters in the three stories, and the men with whom they fall in love. I did notice some grammatical e ...more
Victoria
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivated by the Sinclair and Raven families :)

This was quite the pleasant ride through these 3 books! I love the love stories with a touch of paranormal and mystery. Many likeable characters and as they intertwined between the books, it keeps the attachment. Of course I have my own favorites, but there are all likeable, even the over protective and over bearing Dev. They all have a heart of gold. I am definitely continuing the journey to the next set of 3.
Sandra Tomas
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful collection

I give each of these stories a 5 star
Review, I loved, reading about the Ravens and Sinclairs, the Sinclairs are the Ravens protectors, although
They don't know who,s a Raven
When they save them from certain death ,there hythened senses
Make the Sinclairs different from other people .there a close knit
Family who will protect each other
And those they love at any cost.
Linda Logsdon
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved all these stories!

I stayed up all hours because I could not put the book down. Absolutely love these two families and their strange gifts. Even though a fantasy, the author made this seem possible. Even
Every character was believable and entertaining. A must read for lovers of romance.
Lynnette
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving these families

The Ravens and the Sinclairs have been linked throughout history. The Regency era families are full of fun and extra-special senses that seem to hide them toward rescue and love!
Patricia Bowman
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sinclair & Raven (books 1-3)

These are the first three books in the series and I had a difficult time putting them down as they were so enjoyable.
I thoroughly enjoyed these books and have also read the 4th and 5th books in this series which were just as good as the first three.
Susan Foster
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic! These books just draw you into the most adorably lovable family just full of secrets! I enjoyed every page and couldn't put the books down! I can't wait to get Cam's story.
Jennifer Tignor
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written

These books are great. They are not over inundated with sex and have a fair amount of action. The heroine and heros match in strengths and weaknesses. A great read.
Marian Ellis
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Witty and amazing.

I have read books 1-3 of the Raven/ Sinclair series and was hooked after reading book 1. Such wonderful, nuanced characters. I’m now now downloading book 4... these books will definitely make my favorites shelf!
Dorian
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Family

Oh of l enjoyed reading the series of Langley sisters, this book of the three first of the Raven and Sinclair it is wonderful. I could not put it down, the adventure, the suspense and above all the love of family.
merilie Gonzales
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed each of the stories. It was easy to get invested in the characters as they're likeable. Some parts feel a little disconnected but I still can't wait to read the rest of the series. Wendy Vella is an author I follow and own most of her books. They're fun to read. ...more
Gillian Mayne
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've really enjoyed this story, and the overall link between the books flows to this one nicely.
The hero sounds gorgous, just my kind of book boyfriend :-)
Clarke
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice balance between story, characters, and attraction.
Melissa Escobar
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great reads.

Really liked the Characters. They all had good plots. Enjoyed reading them. They were very adventurous. Would recommend these books to all over 21.
Irene B Collier
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Will definitely be reading the other books in this series my only little moan would be it's not neck ties but crsvats
Pat Rudd
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a book!!

These stories will keep you involved and coming back for more. The suspense keeps the pages turning and the romance will leave you with a smile on your face.
Laura Incollingo
love it
Sue Mutch
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m hooked!

Absolutely loving the stories about the Sinclair & Raven families, can’t wait to read the rest of the series and see what becomes of them all. Highly recommended
Dorothey Thompson
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a good story. Sinclair’s were protectors of the Raven family . This was handed down through the many years. Three different stories, each was great in its own?
Trixie king
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nicely written supernatural love story
Melissa B.
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous series

Love the Sinclair & Raven series. It has the best characters. Love the magic also. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next book
Patricia Marion
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved these books
Fanosse23
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Outstanding series of books with love, mystery, danger and a true sense of family. I just finished the next three books and provided a more detailed review there. I seriously suggest you read these books!
Sarah Emes
Mar 06, 2020
Hannah
Feb 25, 2020

• Brother's Best Friend Box Set (Brother's Best Friend, #1-5)
  • Kiss the Wallflower: Books 1-3
  • My Fake Wedding With A Big Billionaire
  • Love, Lies & Consequences
  • Through Thick & Thin
  • Lords of London Regency Romance Collection
  • The Wicked Sister (Blackhaven Brides #13)
  • Allerdale (Confirmed Bachelors #1)
  • Shattered Vows (Love, Lies & Consequences Book III)
  • Kairos: The Perfect Time for Love
  • Out of the Shadows: Love, Lies & Consequences Book 4
  • The Baron's Inconvenient Bride (Scandals of Scarcliffe Hall Book 4)
  • Trace (Bachelors and Babies #1)
  • Logan (Bachelors and Babies #2)
  • To Redeem a Highland Rogue (Heart of a Scot Book 2)
  • Carter (Bachelors and Babies #3)
  • Barclay (Bachelors and Babies, #4)
  • Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)

Wendy Vella is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and historical romances that have sold more than a million copies worldwide.

Known for compelling and uplifting stories laced with witty humor, sensuality and intrigue. Wendy has hit the bestseller ranks many times with reader favorites, the Langley Sister series, Lords of Night Street series, Sinclair & Raven series, and contemporary sm

Sinclair and Raven (7 books)
  • Sensing Danger (Sinclair and Raven, #1)
  • Seeing Danger (Sinclair and Raven, #2)
  • Touched by Danger (Sinclair and Raven #3)
  • Scent of Danger (Sinclair and Raven #4)
  • Vision of Danger (Sinclair and Raven #5)
  • Tempting Danger (Sinclair & Raven #6)
  • Guarding Danger (Sinclair and Raven #8)