Start by marking “Liar” as Want to Read:
Liar

Liar

(Voyeur #5)

He was my uncles friend, and I was too young for him.

But in the heat of the moment, against the wall in a darkened hallway of an illicit club, none of those things mattered. It was just one night of giving in to what we both wanted.

I never expected to see him two years later, sitting across me during a family dinner, encouraging me to intern at his business for my
Paperback, 1st Edition
Published (first published January 9th 2020)

Start your review of Liar
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
liar

'LIAR:' is the third full length romance book in 'Fiona Cole's 'Voyeur Series.' The storyline follows Olivia and Kents romance. Olivia is Oaklyns best friend and Daniels niece. Kent is Daniels business partner and long time best friend. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

Going into this I didnt realise this was part of a series so the beginning for me seemed as though I was missing a chunk of the story (which in retrospect I was) because it didnt go into their first time together (which was over
Fiona Cole
Nov 24, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

💚 LIAR is LIVE! 💚

"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.
𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧."

I'm so excited to give you Kent and Olivia's story!

LIAR is LIVE and #FREE in #KU!

AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2Z48MRM
UNIVERSAL: http://mybook.to/LiarKindle

Here's what you need to know...
💋 It's an age gap romance
💋 A complex forbidden love
💋 It's a standalone within the Voyeur world
💋 Liar was originally sent out in the monthly newsletter, but has been drastically changed with an added 20,000 words.

💚𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛💚

He
Isabella.R
5 Seductive Stars ⭐

With her in my arms, all was right in my world.

Liar is the story of Alexander Kent who unexpectedly falls in love with a much younger Olivia Witt. Apart from the age difference, Kent is best friends and business partner's with Olivia's uncle Daniel thus making their situation extremely messy. Having met in his sex club Voyeur, one night of hot sex was all that was on offer.

Fast forward two years, Olivia begins an internship with Kent, which they are both weary of due to their
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200103_203651.png

Liar is the sexy forbidden age gap romance that we couldnt wait to indulge in. It had all the makings of a passionate love affair, characters that were lovable but still had flaws of their own, and a solid plot that would make you want to read more despite being frustrated at times.

81662659_3407179765990613_252068770154020864_n.jpg

Tw years ago Olivia had a one night stand with an older man that rocked her to her core. Now a twenty one year old College student, she often thinks about that night and knows that nothing will ever compare to what
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone book in Voyeur world
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

After a night of passion over a year ago, Olivia Witt thought she never again had to face the man who showed her what pleasure really meant. However, Alexander Kents connection to her family brought them together again towards a path they knew they shouldnt take. The allure was too hard for them to resist and came with consequences that they might not be willing to accept.

Id said I didnt need him,
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Wickedly Hot" Stars
Ive been obsessed with the Voyeur World novels since the first book released. I was really titillated about Liar as age gap is a guilty pleasure trope of mine and the fact that Olivia is the niece of Kents best friend added to the intrigue! This couple was sinfully hot and captivating from start to finish! Fiona Cole crafted an exciting and steamy read packed with emotion!

Right from the start, I was enraptured in Liar. Lets say that Kent and Olivia have such a great
Kim
A whole bunch of "meh" feelings come up with this one. It's not a bad book, I just didn't really care about anybody who was in it. And everything got resolved pretty quicky (which would never really happen in real life if you ask me) so yeah. Meh.
benevolent bastard

Loving someone just out of your reach, been there done that. Loving your uncles friend is quite a thrill. I remember obsessing. Fangirling. Unlike Olivia I didnt end up in a hotel room. Such a rush reading. Very sensual. Loving the journey of Olivia and Kent discovering their love for each other. He was so patient with her, waiting for her to tell the secret while shes afraid shes going to let the one man in her life whos always SEEN her down. Wow. Love. It.
Malene
Fiona Cole knows how to write erotica cause holy moly did I enjoy Olivia and Kent in Liar. Their chemistry is off the charts blazing hot right from the get go. A delicious and sensual age gap romance that starts off as a one night only and turns in to them teasing each other and wanting more. More of one another and more of how the make each other feel.
Olivia is a nineteen year old girl whos had enough of her cheating boyfriend. She wants a man whos experienced sexually and knows how to use it.
Bee

The plot: 3 stars
Angst level: 2.5-3 stars
Steaminess: 5+++ stars
The ending: 3 stars
Would I read this again? Yes, if only for the hot parts.

I liked this one. The writing was good & it kept me entertained throughout the whole book. The characters were solid enough & I liked the way they were around each other so much!

Something felt amiss, however. Little details that annoyed me. Like the fact that our nearly 40-year-old hero, Kent, managed to get
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I was really enjoying this book up until Olivia put her relationship with her Uncle Daniel before her love for Kent. I feel that if Daniel hadnt caught them having sex she wouldve never told him about her relationship with Kent and ended her relationship. Apparently she cant live without her Uncle and his approval, but she can go on without Kent. This made me feel her love for Kent wasnt as strong and she portrayed. That left me with a bad taste in my mouth and in the end I feel Kent loves her ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nikki~

Liar by Fiona Cole gives us the steamy story of Olivia and Kent.

Liar is a hot age gap romance that is full of forbidden trysts, and sexy taunting foreplay. Olivia and Kent should not be together, they are at different times in their lives and if caught could ruin family relationships. But there is no denying the chemistry or bond these forbidden lovers share.

Olivia is one of the most genuine female characters I have read in a long time. Some may see her as immature and spoiled but I
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
3.5 Stars!!!

I really enjoyed this age gap romance. It's super SEXY (like nuclear hot) and lightly angsty. I read it in one sitting. Couldn't put it down. And it has FEELSSSSS! SO MANY FEELS.
Carla Bulian
Im a bit disappointed with this book.
I hoped more.
Unfortunately!
Miftahul
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: make-edits-for
Wtf did i just read, I loved Another by fiona cole so much but this book was such a disappointment. I literally wanted to dnf towards the end. I dont even know how the hero heroine fell in love cuz they met each other, the heroine teased the hero, they had sex and in a week they confessed that they love each other. It was more like they love each others body. i really liked Olivia at the beginning cuz i thought she is smart and really mature for her age but at the end she behaved like a dumb ...more
Mirjam
Jan 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Part of the Voyeur universe, while each can be read as a standalone, these are best enjoyed when read in order:
Voyeur by Fiona Cole The Lovers Cards of Love by Fiona Cole Liar by Fiona Cole Savior by Fiona Cole Another by Fiona Cole
ABookLover73
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-gap, arc, 2020
Review coming soon...
Dani
Fiona Cole knows exactly how to melt my Kindle.

Kent and Olivia deliver a heavy dose of steam and angst as they weave their way through a forbidden relationship. I loved every moment of banter between these two. Cole's writing is on another level, and I was hooked from the first page right up until the end. She has a knack of bringing heat without losing story, and that's what grabbed me.

If you love yourself a forbidden, steamy hot romance, grab Liar now!
B. Celeste
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone knows I love me an age gap romance, and Fiona Cole does not disappoint in bringing another sexy read to start the new year off right.
K .
5 STARS!!!!!

💚💚💚💚💚

Just letting you know before I start this review, ALEXANDER KENT IS MINE! Okay, good start.

Genre: Age-Gap, Forbidden, Uncles Best Friend Contemporary Romance.
Type: Standalone (Can be read as a companion novel in the Voyeur Series; Watch With Me is the prequel to Liar).
POV: Dual, First Person.

Liar was definitely my most anticipated novel in the Voyeur series and through the books in this series Ive read so far, every mention of Kent had me desperately awaiting reading his story
Vanessa (nessreads)
Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Seriously, Im still trying to douse the flames Olivia and Kent left me in.

The chapters Fiona gave us of Olivia and Kent in her newsletter was just a shall tease in what she had up her sjeeve. I was fist pumping when she decided to make their story a full novel.

Olivia and Kent are all things forbidden. Olivia, being the niece of Kents best friend should already be a big reason why she should be off-limits. Add to that their age difference that should be
Joanne Packham
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIAR is the third installment in Fiona Cole's Voyeur series. This age gap "forbidden" romance commanded my full attention. The main characters had real sizzling chemistry that was believable and addictive! Olivia is Danial's niece and Alexander "Kent" is Daniel's best friend. Neither want to take the chance of Daniel finding out so they continue to meet in secret. I loved Kent's character, strong, alpha playboy who was used to getting things his way until this young girl stole his heart and ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

~Sonal
Lynn
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Fiona Cole and all her writing. How she tells a story and how she makes us fall in love with her characters and love itself!! I enjoyed Liar in her newsletters and loved re-reading it all together with extra in this book!
Kent and Olivia are everything- age gap and all!! I loved watching both of them grow in different ways together. How they needed each other and how they struggled to be together!!
This book brings all the characters I loved through the Voyeur books! Plus Olivia and Kent
KC Caron
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liar is lewd! And perfect. Full of richter scale Os, regrets and risque trysts, Liar is a taut, mesmerizing taboo romance and so freaking naughty. You need this story and Kent! READ IMMEDIATELY. Believe me, your kindle with thank you.

Liar is a page-turning, up all night, shift in your seat, twist on an age gap romance, with secret hookups, risque games and regrets, and Olivia, a sexy student who knows what she wants, but shes caught between the man who put her on the pedestal and the man who
Chloe reads
4,5 liar stars

It didnt matter how much he loved me, and I loved him, sometimes love wasnt enough.

I have to say that Ive been quite obsessed with the Voyeur series ever since Voyeur (the first book) came out. Fiona Cole has soon become one of my faves at there. You all know by now that I LOVE forbidden romances which made this book even more appealing to me. Olivia is the niece of Kent s best friend and its clear that despite their age difference they share an incredible chemistry. I
Cynema
AGE-GAP ROMANCE WITH A FORBIDDEN TWIST

"Any time I pretended I wasn't craving him, I knew I was just a liar"

Here's another romance in the world of sex club Voyeur. The prequel offered just a taste of the first meeting between sexy coed Olivia Witt and playboy Alexander Kent. Their illicit, sexual tryst at the club steamed right off the page and rocked both their worlds. She doesnt know that hes the co-owner and business partner of her uncle; and he doesnt know the uncle part. Their sizzling
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

I LOVED KENT AND OLIVIA'S STORY! I couldn't get enough! He is everything you want in a book boyfriend. Commanding. Dirty talking. Cocky. Sexy. And my god, his heart. I want it. This is one of my fave age-gap romances ever. The tension was like...I felt the fire. I felt the burn. I was consumed. I never wanted it to end! AND YES THERE WERE FEELS! And I can honestly say I couldn't be happier with how this story turned out!

💚 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 💚

"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.
𝙄
Leigh

Liar was a very enjoyable read to me. It's the first full length book from this author that I have read and I definitely enjoy her writing and her story telling. Kent and Olivia had amazing chemistry and I loved their interactions. Now while there was so much that I loved, I did start to lose interest towards the end. I honestly grew frustrated with Olivia and her willingness to break her own heart and Kent's over Daniel's reaction. Also, although I love these age gap forbidden books
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Kent and Olivia with their deliciously filthy chemistry and just the right dash of emotions is why Fiona Cole is a one click author for me.

She has nailed the forbidden age gap trope in only the way she can. Coupling the sexuality I want with the feels I need for it to be a memorable read.

Kent is one of my favourite dirty talkers of all time & Olivia although younger than him definitely holds her own. The exploration of both their kinks & boundaries is beautifully rich and believable.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Credence
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Code of Silence
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Bad Influence
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (7 books)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)

News & Interviews

“It’s easier to show the world what they want to see, but it doesn’t change who we really are. And there will be people who come and go and never see past the veneer you wear. There will be people who try to see deeper but are easily convinced there is nothing but the shell.” 0 likes