Start by marking “Inherent Lies (Blood Secrets, #2)” as Want to Read:
Inherent Lies (Blood Secrets, #2)

Inherent Lies

(Blood Secrets #2)

A woman with a haunted past…
An agent with a dangerous secret…
A madman with a twisted sense of revenge…

While honing her gifts as a cold-case consultant with the Dublin Garda, Liv Sullivan uncovers a personal connection to the spirits who seek her help. Faced with a chance to bring peace to the living, rather than the dead, Liv can’t resist. Even if it means work

Kindle Edition
Published March 17th 2020 by Drury Lane Books

To ask other readers questions about Inherent Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inherent Lies

Start your review of Inherent Lies (Blood Secrets, #2)
Cathy Geha
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Inherent Lies by Alicia Anthony
Blood Secrets #2

This is book two in a series and you really should read Inherent Truths before reading this book to have the full context of the story. That said, having just finished book two, I really wish I had book three in hand to begin reading right now because...I want to know the bits that have yet to be told.

In book two we find Liv Sullivan in Ireland working with Michael, an Irish cop, to solve cold cases while also spending some time with Ashlyn, the si
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series. I had the hardest time getting into this book. There is a lot going on in this installment sometimes a little to much. Liv is trying to uncover the truths of the past that her mother was obsessed with. Government conspiracy and cover ups are front and center. Secrets are everywhere. There were times I didn’t like Ridge at all. Everyone wants to exploit Liv’s powers which are growing. We’ll see what happens in the next book.
Cath
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book two of the Blood Secrets series and sees Liv Sullivan now working with the Irish Garda, to help solve cold cases and being helped by her sister and others to train her empath senses further. Back in her home town in the States, FBI Special Agent Ridge McCaffrey is back to work undercover as a police detective with the local police station. His job was to keep Liv safe, but others have twisted the path she was following and he was ordered away. He was unable to see her when she was i ...more
Alyssa
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
First of all, definitely read the first book before this one! It won't make very much sense if you don't. I had a bit of a difficult time getting into the flow of this book, but it had a lot of really good mystery and intrigue that will make you want to stick it out to the end. When Special Agent Ridge McCaffrey discovers a link in the missing person's investigation that will endanger Liv, he rushes to her side, hoping for more than to just keep her safe. Can he truly protect her if his own past ...more
Shirley Linn
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is the second book in the series. It was another suspenseful read that kept me on the edge of my seat. Honestly, I almost stopped reading this book half way through. There are constant lies and deception between the two main characters. He constantly lied to her and put his job above her. Even when she almost died and was in the hospital for a month he did what his boss wanted and did not call or see her once. I don't think he is redeemable. I want to read the next book to see how it ends b ...more
Debbie Loader
Jan 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A very enjoyable tale with a decent storyline. Good characters, just one or two you just don't want to like. Lots of references to previous activies that made me wish I had read book 1 first then I discovered it hadn't been released yet!

I would of given five stars but there were some inconsistencies that bugged me, including the bible becoming a diary and Liv taking her bag off Ridge's shoulder when she was already carrying it!

I have ordered book 1 and look forward to learning more about Ridge a
Denise
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one was just as able to as I remember to pull me into the intrigue and mystery that carries a reader along till the surroundings they are in disappear. We are able to continue along side of Liv. We are also in for a treat because there is still agent Ridge also to gives us more in this story. As things grow and repair the danger also leaks in. We will be pulled and the tension will spike but this is one that will carry us fast because we want the whole picture and soon.
Alisha Nolan
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read the first of this series stop reading this review and go read it! This is the second of the series and it does not disappoint. Ridge and Liv have so many lies between them and internal struggles that you start doubting your own assumptions of them. Again I thought I knew who couldn't be trusted and again I was so wrong. You will not want to put the book down and when you have to because you are finished you will not be disappointed.
A. L.
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend you read book 1 before you read Inherent lies. Liv and Ridge are in for the ride of their lives. What with spirits roaming and danger lurking in the shadows, Ridge will need every ounce of strength to bring Liv home . . .

L.V. Pires
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great read with lots of twists and turns. Liv Sullivan's paranormal gift gives the story an additional layer of intrigue and mystery. I also loved the Irish setting and details. The story definitely keeps you on your toes until the end. I look forward to reading Book 3.
Kitty Boyes
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it will rad more by this author.
Jerry Cummins
Jan 19, 2020
Stefanie Ciro
Jan 22, 2020
Alicia
Feb 01, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Connie
Ashley
Vickie Robinson
Sondra Henry
Mar 17, 2020

• Mountain Man's Secret Baby (Mountain Men of Liberty, #7)
  • Losing Him & Finding You
  • Wyoming Wedding (Culpepper Cowboys #1)
  • Her Cowboy Daddies (Rainbow Canyons Cowboys, #4)
  • The Unwanted Bride And Her Protective Rancher
  • The Redemption of Nixon Thorne
  • The Better Liar
  • Circle of Gold (The Men of Medicine Ridge, #1)
  • Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)
  • The Bad Seed
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
  • Hand in Hand (Romancing Justice Book 3)
  • Teach Like a Pirate: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
  • Hacking Literacy: 5 Ways To Turn Any Classroom Into a Culture of Readers (Hack Learning Series Book 6)
  • Fewer Things, Better: The Courage to Focus on What Matters Most
  • Attending to Her Curves: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 143)
  • The Widow (Starlight Cafe)
  • Lawyer's Obsession: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 142)
Alicia Anthony is the award-winning author of the Blood Secrets psychological suspense series. Although her first novels were illegible scribbles on the back of her truck driver father's logbook trip tickets, she’s since graduated from scribbles to laptop, and now pens novels of suspense in the quiet of the wee morning hours. A full-time elementary school Literacy Specialist, Alicia hopes to pass ...more

Blood Secrets (3 books)
  • Inherent Truth (Blood Secrets, #1)
  • Inherent Fate (Blood Secrets, #3)

News & Interviews