Start by marking “Irresistible (Love in LA, #2)” as Want to Read:
Irresistible (Love in LA, #2)

Irresistible

(Love in LA #2)

No lies.
No feelings.
Just sex.

It's basically my mantra. So when I meet a woman who demands nothing more of me than those three things, it sounds like the perfect arrangement.

Or so I thought.

Because for the first time in my life, I find myself wanting more. I find myself wanting the one woman who seems intent on keeping me at arm's length.

Irresistible is a friends with

To ask other readers questions about Irresistible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irresistible

Start your review of Irresistible (Love in LA, #2)
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hunter and Lauren! I have no words for how much I loved this book! Jenna Hartley has left me feeling so many different things. I couldn't read Irresistible fast enough but never wanted it to end. I was addicted at page one when Lauren tells the guy she can find anyone to replace him and walks out.

Lauren is sassy, fierce, strong, and independant. She knows what she wants and she doesn't let anyone tell her she shouldn't. She doesn't trust men, and refuses to have a
Brit *My Little Book Nook*
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BETA read a copy of Irresistible and LOVED it!

Hunter and Lauren have *so much* chemistry, and once again I am in love with Jenna Hartley's brain and how she crafts her characters. I cannot wait to experience and savor the final draft.

A full review will be available closer to release, but what I can say is this book has:

*Strong heroine
*Sexy hero
*Hilarious "meet-cute"
*Steamy, romantic, and emotional friends-with-benefits situation
*Loads of chemistry and sexual tension
*ALL THE FEELS
*Taboo-free
Kimberly Chambers
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had HIGH, and I mean HIGH expectations for this book. I counted down the days until the ARC showed up on my kindle.

After reading “Unexpected” and “Perspective” I was already obsessed with the way Jenna was able to tell a story.

Well needless to say this was irresistibly magnificent!

From PAGE 1 was addicted. I was like an addict looking for my next high, turning the pages as quickly as I could, but also savoring every word.

I needed it. The words, the story, the hope that these two would live
Holly _boozeandbooks
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No lies. No feelings. Just sex.

Do you ever get scared to read sequels or book series?? When I read a really good book I get nervous to read the next book because I set standards for those characters and I’m afraid they won’t live up to my expectations. Hunter and Lauren make my previous standards laughable. It was like going in expecting a C on a test and leaving with a 100% PLUS getting the impossible bonus question at the end. Okay now I’m ranting but holyshit I loved them you guys.

Lauren is
Angela
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Irresistible is a great addition to the Love in LA series. We originally meet Hunter in Perspective and later on in Unexpected. Hunter isn't one to do relationships and is more into one night stands. Lauren is Alexis' best friend, and she is the female version of Hunter.

Hunter doesn't want more in a relationship because all the woman he comes across are out for either his money or sex. Lauren on the other hand, has trust issues with men which stem from her memories of her father. Their paths
Hayley
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so delicious! Lauren is strong, independent, emotionally stunted, and unashamed about her sexuality. Hunter is wealthy playboy. Neither wants a relationship both want sex with no commitment the seem like male and female versions of the same person. What is great is the banter between these too. The sexual tension is thick, but there is also a lightheartedness that helps them develop a deep friendship that is really beautiful. They see each other in a way no one has before, or maybe ...more
Bree Shearer
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from Jenn Hartley.

It's always awesome to see a strong heroine, with no shame or excuses for how she chooses to live her life. Lauren is a fierce interior designer on the hunt for her "unicorn" client. Her past hardens her heart towards relationships, but what harm can come from a little no-strings fun with "Target Guy"?

Hunter is the son of a political candidate who would rather enjoy his attachment-free, playboy lifestyle without much relationship commitment outside
Siobahn
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok, let’s just take a moment to talk about the greatness that is Irresistible by @authorjennahartley
I was fortunate enough to to receive an ARC and I binged read it yesterday. How can I describe this book without spoiling it...It’s sexy, well-written, had a major plot twist, deep character development, and our hero Hunter is sweet and romantic yet smart and had uber sex appeal. I love that Lauren is a strong and confident woman who struggles in the relationship area and gives no shits in
Brittnie Becker
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Has Lauren finally met her match when she meets target guy ??

They are much closer to solving the riddle of who the other is than they think.

Lauren is a sassy tough independent business woman with a fierceness to know she doesn't want a man staying the night or being in a relationship with her ..

Hunter is just down for a good time can you blame the guy for having commitment issues when he gets used for his status .

But the journey these two will have to get through ...

I love how Lauren finds her
Ana-Mariya Chankova
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I loved Lauren and Hunter so much!! It was my first book by Jenna and I was not disappointed. I need to read Alexis and Preston's book as well, just so that I can have the full picture.

I have to say that I enjoyed this book so much! They chemistry between the two of them was everything! They are very similar in terms of their personalities. I loved their banter and their connection! Also, I loved Riley so much!

*I was provided and ARC for my honest review.*
Summer Ford
Mohamed IBrahim
Merche💫
Sam Miller
Jan 13, 2020
Contemporary romance author, Jenna Hartley writes about strong, independent women and the men who dare to love them. Her characters aren’t perfect; they're authentic. Her passion is to make their stories feel as real for readers as they do to her, infusing each one with sexy, sweet, and laughable moments that reflect real love.

When she's not writing, Jenna spends her days chasing after a hilarious

Love in LA (2 books)
  • Unexpected (Love in LA, #1)