Start by marking “Mistress” as Want to Read:
Mistress

Mistress

When Katherine Collins interviews for an executive position with the Nielsen Agency’s CEO, Vincent Juliano, she meets a man who is just as devilishly handsome as he is successful. Katherine soon embarks on a full-blown affair with her new boss, only to find that he holds a dominant, dark side that knows no boundaries.

Unable to resist this sexy, mysterious man, Katherine
Published December 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistress

Start your review of Mistress
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
What the Heck?

This was unlike any romance I have ever read. I didn’t like most of it, but it was well written. The book didn’t have a lot of spelling error or grammatical issues, but I thought I was getting one thing and I got something different. Maybe that was my fault for assuming, but overall I didn’t really like the characters.

The blurb mentions that Vincent Juliano has a dark dominant side, so I incorrectly assumed the the the title referred to the BDSM type of Mistress. It does say that
Oceans
When Catherine gets a job at Nielsen Agency she doesn't expect to get involved with her boss, but that's exactly what happens. Unfortunately, I find this story lacking and unrealistic. Vincent is self-called dominant but he is a jerk, there was no negotiation, nothing safe, sane or consensual with his BDSM games, he was possessive and not a bit emotionally involved. He just takes what he wants and playing dominating jealous boyfriend, while being married is just unfair. He is very selfish and ...more
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Jan 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
Thank you Netgalley and author for the book. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

The book is not as expected. For some reason I thought the book would be darker, I didn't expect to read something that is borderline amateurish. The writer's writing style is not my cup of tea and I don't like any of the characters in the book. While the characters are all adults, they certainly don't act like one. Neither the hero nor the heroine are likeable and while I
Tammy
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Intriguing read but be advised that Vincent is married in this book and not to Katherine. Katherine begins working for Vincent Juliano and sparks fly between them. He is dark and dominant and Katherine can’t seem to stay away from him. This is a fast-paced read with lots of drama and suspense. The chemistry is intense and the story is off the charts hot. I really liked it.
wonderfullyweird88
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
While this is a bdsm novel, the title is a reference to the fact that Vincent is married. Katherine is well aware of this fact when they embark and their affair and becomes a kept woman. Vincent pays her for her time.

This is not your typical romance, in fact, there is a point in the novel when I feel the sex turns into rape, and this is not for everyone. While this book wasn't what I expected, I was drawn into the story, and I wanted to know how it ended. Unfortunately, I didn't get my ending as
Jan 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
Incomplete story. Should be stated that it’s a continuation book.

Unlikeable hero and heroine. Poorly executed erotic sex scenes.

Picked up at the end when she meets a nicer guy. Obviously won’t stay with him and will return to the one dimensional hero!
Sonia Almeida Dias
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica, netgalley
Unfortunately this was not a good book. Catherine is childish and immature, and Vincent is just a bully. The ending is not convincing, and it really did not work for me.
Cindy
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book i ho there will be another one soon thank you for letting me read this book

Yea loved it hope book 2 will be out soon.lookimg forward to reading more of your books........thanks for letting me read this
Denise Hoover
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t entirely sure what I was going into when I jumped into this book. I often like going in blind. I’m so glad I did!
I feel I could relate to Kat in many ways throughout this book. Not necessarily geographically or career wise (until the end). But her experiences that she goes through during the book.
The book has some erotica but also a good love story as well in it. It’s different but a good different. I definitely recommend!
Denai Piscopo
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
An ok book but it lack a bit of the usual spice you should get out of this style. I liked the main character Kat, but I felt like sometimes she had backbone and sometimes she didn’t. And the abruptness that it ended over a text message just didn’t sit right. Nice try though, if there is a sequel maybe I’ll read it but I’m not committing.
Rosanna1
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A steamy sexy,smoking hot romance book. I loved the characters. Great steamy storyline. I loved the sexy romance scenes. I'm not normally interested in stories about cheating but I found myself loving the fluad characters.
Tanja Smith
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
Katherine Collins takes on an executive position at the Nielsen Agency and falls fast and hard for CEO Vincent Juliano. Vincent has a dark, possessive side that Katherine can not resist. When Katherine loses an important client, Vincent makes her an offer, which has her choosing between her career or carrying on with the affair.

This novel was nothing like anything I have read before, so I have to give the author credit for her ingenuity. The writing in the book was smooth which made it easy to
R. Katz
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Aղցela W.
Jan 04, 2020
R. Katz
Dec 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Beth
Steve Weber
James Robert
Mark
Dec 14, 2019

• A Wicked Hunger (Creatures of Darkness #1)
  • Crave
  • A Wicked Night (Creatures of Darkness #2)
  • Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)
  • One Hot December (Men at Work, #3)
  • Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)
  • Forced (The Blackthorn Brothers, #1)
  • Trouble Is What I Do
  • Keys of Candor: The Red Deaths
  • Tear You Apart
  • Spelled (The Storymakers, #1)
  • The Arrangement
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Destructive (Combative, #3)
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Combative (Combative, #1)
  • Mr. Romantic (Mister, #2)