Start by marking “A Down and Dirty Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Down and Dirty Christmas

A Down and Dirty Christmas

WARNING: Prepare to get moved to the top of Santa's naughty list and love every minute of it!

Snowbound with the Billionaire
"Panties off, Kitten. I want a hell of a lot more than your mouth under the mistletoe tonight..."
Getting snowed in at my abandoned hotel on Christmas Eve with the girl who got away is a stroke of good luck.
What I do with that luck is sweet, sinful
Published December 4th 2019 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about A Down and Dirty Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Down and Dirty Christmas

Start your review of A Down and Dirty Christmas
Judy
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of 3 interconnected BDSM Romance Novellas.
Book 1: Snowbound with the Billionaire- A second chance romance set in a little town in West Virginia. Dakota returns to town and faces memories from her abusive childhood to get the story on the good Samaritan investing in and revitalizing the run down town only to discover that it is her former fiance pouring money into the town. Forced to be together, they reconnect physically and emotionally. Forgiveness must be given and trust
Jen
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Note: An ARC was provided by the author.

It's time to get down and dirty with Lili Valente and her three-novella collection of oh-so-naughty stories that were oh-so-nice to dive into. A Down & Dirty Christmas consists of three standalone shorts, although they're loosely interconnected by way of a number of recurring characters: Snowbound with the Billionaire (which gets 4.5 stars), Snowed In with the Boss (which receives 3.5 stars), and Masquerade with the Master (which garners four stars).
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Loved every minute of this! Three hot little novellas that can be read as standalones, in one sitting while you're busy fixing meals or baking, wrapping gifts, any time you can sneak a few minutes alone let this book take you away. Each story gets right down to the naughty parts, and perfect for someone who likes a bit of kink in their lives! I wasn't familiar with any couple going in and loved them all but my favorite was Snowbound With the Billionaire because of Dakota's backstory with the ...more
Virna
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
This audiobook felt rushed to me. Not as smooth and as engaging as her other books, the characters were ok and there is plenty of hot thing in it, not my favorite, to hurt to want be in pain is there thing, with a happy end, All the stories in this audiobook have the same cain vibe of submission. Be side that, this have was a nice narration.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Snowbound with the Billionaire

Snowbound with the Billionaire is the first novella in the Master Me series. But it is the third written. They can each be read as complete stand-alones. I have read the previous two and seriously...they just keep getting hotter and hotter.

Garrett and Dakota have a past. A dirty, filthy, beautiful past. It’s been four years since the last time they were in each other’s arms. They both made mistakes four years ago but Garrett wants to win her back. She is the only
Theresa
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read these books individually, and it was great revisiting them all together. Three deliciously hot tales of love during the holidays w/a little kink sprinkled throughout.
Joyce
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and fun and oh, so good!
Leanne
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Down and dirty for sure!

This three story compilation is hot! Down and Dirty is right! Might not be for everyone but I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Kelly Greer
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this anthology of 3 of my favorite Lili books! (Wait, aren't ALL Lili books my favorite Lili books? It's true.)

I think being snowed in with an unexpected partner is one of my favorite tropes of all time. Also, alphas who call their girls "Kitten." ;)

These books are all SUPER hot, sweet, and will definitely keep you warm on a snowy winter night!!!

Off to read them again!!
Dawn Brinkmeier
Dec 11, 2019
June Sheffield
Jan 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Her First Noel (Curves for Christmas, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • The Virgin Gift
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • The Italian
  • The Golden Pecker
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas, #1)
  • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com