Start by marking “Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)” as Want to Read:
Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)

Just Neighbors

(Blue Beech #4)

Every day, my neighbor tells me to have a good morning.
Every day, I tell him to f*ck off.

Kyle Lane is the town’s hottest cop.
He’s also the man I’ve despised since high school.
Each morning, he stands on his porch with an annoying smirk on his perfect face.
He’s made it his life’s mission to get under my skin.

Until one day, he’s no longer on his porch but on mine.
He
Published December 2019 (first published March 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Just Neighbors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Neighbors

Start your review of Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
Melanie (mells_view)
MY EMOTIONSSSS.

Ok so I went into Just Neighbors expecting a sassy enemies to lovers neighbor romance, and YES, Charity Ferrell totally delivered that, but she also hit me right in the feels box. I mean SERIOUSLY this author made me swoon for these characters, angry at them, angry for them, sad for them, happy for them. The entire spectrum of feelings can be felt while reading Just Neighbors.

Chloe and Kyle have a bit of a past. Not exactly a second chance romance, but they have bad blood and we
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
53347698_10156582385224022_7409965444947247104_n.jpg

Going into this book I was expecting a fun and sexy read. I was however not expecting to be sucker punched with emotions.
Just Neighbors is going to surprise the heck out of you.

53599768_10156582385239022_5464884072096464896_n

Don't get me wrong, this book was super fun, hilarious and sexy with it's sizzling chemistry!
Let's also not forget that the characters had personalities that demanded attention with it's witty intellect. The emotions in this book is one a whole new level... Just Neighbors is one book you should not miss reading.

This is a
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Some people aren’t nice, and if there’s anything I’ve learned from my chaotic childhood, it’s that hurt people hurt other people.

New-to-me author, Charity Ferrell, really impressed me. I read some of the teasers for this book, found it to be light and dirty, saw it was free, and one-clicked. And then I was completely blown over by the fact that this story was NOTHING like I expected.

Was it enemies-to-lovers? Yes.
Kind of a second chance romance? Yes again.
But it ended up having such a deeper
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oh my god!! I think I’m broken! I’m still fracking crying! JAYSUS this one hit me so hard.

This book started out with a bang. It immediately drew me in. It’s funny as heck and also sexy AF. The plot, pace, and characters are all winners.

Here’s what I loved:
Charity Ferell is a new to me author. I absolutely love finding new authors to binge. That’s exactly I plan to do with this series. I want to read them all.
It’s sexy AF. Kyle is perfection. Smoking hot, an alpha badass, but sweet and down to
Heroesinbooks
4.5 Kyle and Chloe Stars

This book shredded me! I'm warning you now, you will need tissues.

I have not read this author before and I read this book out of reading order but it works as a Standalone.
Kyle is a hot cop and is also still as popular around town now as he was when he was in High School. Chloe was from the rough part of town when she was a child and even though she was already socially an outcast at school , Kyle did something awful which made her teenage life even more hellish. As a
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
First off this is a NEW TO ME Author & Books! I saw this cover alone and was intrigued then I read the blurb and before even finishing it I knew I wanted to read this book. Who doesn't love a Enemy-To-Lovers COP ROMANCE!! So, THANK YOU for my ARC, I appreciate it!!

"The man gets off on making me miserable."

From the first pages I loved LOVED this. The banter, the learning why the hate, the way Kyle talks to Chloe...it is a lot of fun to start reading, there is a lot of danger, mystery,
Rochelle
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book of Charity Ferrell's that i have read and i loved it. It was so good. It was an enemies to lovers book and that is one of my favorite tropes. Kyle and Chloe had a love-hate relationship. More hate on Chloe's side. It had real emotion between the two main characters. There was anger, sincerity, misunderstandings, heartache, and don't forget about the heat. This book was hot. Let's just say this book had everything. There was parts of this book that made me want to throw my ...more
Mar 24, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

1.5 Stars

Every time I write a review in which I say there was just too much going on in the book for me to totally believe it, I always figure there's probably someone out there who is living the life told in the story.

That said, this pretty much had everything. Enemies to lovers, high school shame caused by one of them toward the other, issues with children, fertility, junkie parents and family members, secrets about paternity and difficult relationships with
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Poor Chloe. Her neighbor, with whom she shares a not so pleasant past, drives her absolutely batty. She wants him to just stop talking to her, trying to sweeten her up, to let him apologize and make up for his previous jackholery. But will the hot neighbor/cop/enemy listen when she tells him to fuck off?! Of course not. Because. Because Kyle wants a chance to redeem himself. She really isn't sure she wants to give him a chance to do anything, but her traitorous body can't seem to get with the
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG This is one book I am glad I read. I loved every minute of it and I wanted more of Kyle and Chloe. They are an amazing couple when they get there and Kyle is so sweet and swoon worthy that I needed a tall glass of ice while I was reading this story.

Every morning Kyle says good morning to his neighbor Chloe and every morning she tells him to eff off. See Kyle and Chloe went to high school together and something happened between them and Chloe has hated him ever since. But now that they are
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
This author hits the spot with this enemy to lovers story, it is fantastic!

Chloe Fieldgain is a journalist who has despised Kyle Lane since High School. Both residents of Blue Beech, Iowa, their mutual dislike for each other creates some very interesting moments.

The sexual chemistry between the lead characters is off the charts and the tension is so tight you could almost cut it with a knife. It’s a fine line between hate and love, mix in a hefty dose of lust and you
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I just want to talk to the person that decided that ending. Just a little heart to heart that's all.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

I liked the book except for the painful part ( throwing up my middle finger right now) . This was the first book I've read in the series and I had no trouble following even though there were mentions of people who I assume are characters from the previous book, their contributions did nothing to deter the story.

Trigger warning: (view
Flo Grugel
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Kyle was an amazing swoonworthy character and he and Chloe were made for eachother. These characters made me laugh out loud and they also brought an 'all the feels storyline too.
Fab 5 stars!,
Jill
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Charity Ferrell does it again.... She made me laugh, cry, and want to throw my kindle all at once! We've previously met Kyle (Gage's best friend) and I was so excited to finally have his story. Kyle and Chloe have been enemies as far back as high school, where something happened that completely ruined their friendship. Just Neighbors is a story about holding on to anger, and learning when to let that anger go. This story had the perfect amount of seriousness, comedy, and sexiness all wrapped
Julie
This was an hilarious story, Kyle & Chloe had me laughing right from the beginning with their craziness and banter. You see Chloe, really hates Kyle, and Kyle lives next door to Chloe and takes great pleasure in tormenting her every morning with some cheeky, fun remarks as she leaves for work.....all hot and bare chested, and then she hates herself for noticing. (as she recalls how great he also looks in his policeman’s uniform. Damn)
There’s a deeper story here though and as reason become
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Funny, frustrating and fabulously sexy enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance with a twist.
Chole Fieldgain is a walking talking cliché. Shes been cheated on, forgiven, cheated on again and is now frustratingly single. Shes also a journalist with her small town The Blue Beech Register.
Her nemesis -Kyle Lane is a hot cop and mayors son who's made her lief he'll since high school
Kyle Lane, the man I’ve despised since sophomore year of high school, moved into the house next door three months,
Dilushani Jayalath
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
These days I am rarely caught off guard by free books on Amazon, especially of authors I have not read before or heard of and among them, this one will remain a very good surprise. If you are looking for a quick and sexy read, this won't be it. Sexy it is but quick it is not.

This story after a really long time managed to bring tears to my eyes and I rarely cry for books (yes I am cold-hearted like that. Last book I cried was for November 9 and still I do for it). At the beginning I was snorting
Coco.V
Jan 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2020)! ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author. *

~ 5 More than Neighbors Stars ~

I was a little nervous about reading this book because Enemies to Lovers generally isn’t my favorite type of story to read, but I am so glad I took a chance on this story. It was AMAZING!!! I think this might be one of my all time favorites by Charity Ferrell to date.

Just Neighbors had everything I look for in a 5 star read. I was laughing at times, yelling at my kindle. blushing and even crying. This book had my
SCBookAddict
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh wow! This was an amazing story to read! It's cute, it's sassy, it's hot, and it's emotional.
This book grabbed my attention from the first page and kept it until the very end. I rate my books by my ability to put it down while reading it. I did not want to stop reading this! I even took it with me to my dentist appointment. (Note to self - be careful of where I'm at in the book before reading in public!)
Kyle is Chloe's new neighbor and boy do they have history. Her hatred towards him stems
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Sara, 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. Then I hated it for making me so emotional. But then I went right back to loving it.

Kyle and Chloe’s story is just perfect. Their enemy to lover relationship had me fist bumping the air! I love how the author threw in curve balls I definitely didn’t see coming. I need more of their story!
Anne OK
A wild ride -- lots and lots of angst from high school through college and into the present. He's a cop and she's a writer for the local newspaper. An enemies to lovers story of two neighbors who share rocky past and even rockier secrets. Secrets that tear two families apart.

This author sure knows how to put tears in your eyes, but also a smile on your face. I enjoyed this one more than I thought I would. I'll definitely give another of her books a try.
A.J. Andersen
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6/ I have to lead with that. I woke up this morning and read this whole book in one sitting and I'm not sure how long it's going to take for my heart to recover.

I cried. Two books in this series have broken my heart and made me cry! I RARELY find a romance novel that touches my heart so deeply.

This book... this series... is a must read!
Dee Ownbey
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I love the enemies to lovers books. This book started out super funny. Definitely wasn’t expecting it to turn serious and sad. This book brought out quite a few emotions.
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
“‘You can ruin me. Please don’t.’”

I. AM. RUINED!!!!! Charity Fucking Ferrell everyone!!!! She has RUINED me in the best way possible!

Just Neighbors was BEYOND what I was expecting and fuck I just want more! Charity is definitely a new fav author for me! Like just shove everything in my face that this woman has ever written and I will eternally be content!

Just Neighbors was a freaking whirlwind! SOOOO much was packed into this book that made it all the better! Chloe and Kyle are everything!
Michelle Krystel
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. We all have some high school drama from past we way want to forget. And Chloe and Kyle definitely had that. I think Kyle is a lot to handle for someone like Chloe. But they do say opposites attract. I love Kyle though and I'm. Excited to see what the others guys are like from this series.
Sara Oxton
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just Neighbours by Charity Ferrell a five-star read you won’t want to be just neighbours with. This is the forth novel in the Blue Beech series, but they can be read as stand-alone, but you will enjoy it so much you will want to read the first three I’m sure, so it’s up to you. Kyle Lane will make you fall in love with him, he’s just that great. Chloe Fiedgain will show you true strength, she is a woman who you can’t help but feel for and I totally get her, how she hates her neighbour and also ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kyle just loves to bring annoyance to his woman, “Chloe, while I appreciate you checking me out, unless you plan on doing something about it, let’s not make my ***k hard, okay?” Kyle doesn't care what his woman does as long as she's next to him, "he signals to the pajamas at my side. “Sleep in those. Sleep in my sweatpants. Sleep in a effing Halloween costume. Either way, it won’t change my mind about being next to you.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Kyle.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4.5 Cranky Stars

Ever met someone you hated so much you didn’t know if you should fight them or bang them like a screen door in a hurricane? That is how Chloe feels about Kyle. He wronged her in high school and this war has carried over into adulthood and now she isn’t sure how she feels about the wall of muscle who insists on standing shirtless on his porch to tell her good morning every day. Chloe was once from the wrong side of the tracks while Kyle is now a policeman and the son of the town
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
description

Excerpt:
“Excuse you. Who do you think you are, barging into my office?”
…The walls vibrate when Kyle slams the door shut as if he owned the place , and he stalks the few steps until he’s directly in front of my desk . He spreads his feet and crosses his arms across his broad chest.
“Your neighbor. Your proclaimed enemy. The man whose dick you’ve wanted to ride since sophomore year.”

Charity Ferrell’s Just Neighbors is the forth book in her Blue Beach series. I found that much like the

• Be with Me (All I Want, #2)
  • Pink Bits (Awkward #1)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Wild Man (Wild Men, #1)
  • The Lawson Brothers Bundle (The Lawson Brothers #1-3)
  • Falling for Mr. Wrong Series: Books 1 - 3
  • The Boyfriend Experience
  • Juked (Texas Mutiny, #1)
  • Scrooge McFuck (Some Girls Do It, #2)
  • Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins, #5)
  • Overdue for Love (Long Valley, #3.5)
  • Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
  • This Time Around (Love in the Heartland, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Gamble (Destined for Love, #2)
  • A Recipe for Romance (Marietta St. Claire's Series, #1)
  • Finding Olivia (Trace + Olivia, #1)
  • My Boss Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #1)
  • Boss I Love to Hate
Charity resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to the town's public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on. When she's not writing, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or caving into her online shopping addiction.

You can interact and find more information at:
www.facebook.com/authorcharityferrell
www.twitter/charity_ferrell
instagram:

Blue Beech (6 books)
  • Just a Fling (Blue Beech, #1)
  • Just One Night (Blue Beech, #2)
  • Just Exes (Blue Beech, #3)
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)