Start by marking “Words of Love (Bliss Cove, #4)” as Want to Read:
Words of Love (Bliss Cove, #4)

Words of Love

(Bliss Cove #4)

As the new year approaches, journalist Brooke Castle escapes to a remote mountain cabin for a self-improvement retreat - even though she has no idea where to start. But her plans of quiet solitude are shattered when a booking error forces her to share the cabin with sexy bookstore owner Sam Donovan.

Though Sam makes Brooke tingle all over, he's bad-tempered and has a past s
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 294 pages
Published February 28th 2020 by Snow Queen Publishing (first published February 26th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Words of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Words of Love

Start your review of Words of Love (Bliss Cove, #4)
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
Another exceptional 5-star tale from the amazing Nina Lindsey. This author truly knows how to touch the very heart of me through her lovable characters and world-building, descriptive writing style. I am simply addicted to all of these small-town romances, and Words of Love became an instant favorite as this couple's experiences and journey completely consumed me. This slow-burning novel was chock full of sweetness, tenderness, and fiery passion. Sparks ignited when the perky and optimistic jour ...more
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sam and Brooke's love story grabbed me right from the start. These opposite attracts cuties were so endearing. Yes, they've got personal stuff they're dealing with (or ignoring). But what I loved is how they came together to support each other's lives, challenges, etc.

And they were so sweet! Even gruff Sam was a total softie in his own special way. From blizzards to blanket forts to Bliss Cove, watching these two fall in love was a delight. I could feel their "feels" coming off the page. I love
Lucinda Claire
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Could be my favorite book of the series.

Sam was not the most interesting character. In fact, I noticed that I’d started this book months ago and put it down. I’m pretty sure that was because of Sam. Then I read Book of Love, and became intrigued with how Sam turned out to be so likable by book 5, so I went back to give him another chance. And... like Brooke, I’m so glad I did.

Sam’s BRG left me with all the feels.
Kelly
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was in the mood for a sweet friends to lovers romance and this HIT THE SPOT!!! Loved Brooke & Sam!!! The imagery was perfect during the scenes at the cabin!!! Highly recommend this book and series!!!

“I brought my own bedding.” She sounded slightly defensive. “I like nesting.”

“The journey to the end.”

“We should win love. Achieve it. We should fall in love with being in love.”

“The one who won’t leave your side.” The one who will weather all storms with you.”

“...that hope and home could always b
Jatana Fleming
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, small-town
I love traveling back to Bliss Cove and I couldn’t wait to see who would find that magical chemistry in this wonderful coastal town.

Nina has a way of writing about a place and characters that just draws you in and makes you fall in love. I was not disappointed at all with Words of Love.

We have the sexy, but grumpy bookstore owner, Sam Donovan and the sweet journalist Brooke Castle who both need some quiet solitude to work so they both book a cabin deep in the woods.
Edlyn
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Last November I read the third book in the 'Bliss Cove' series and I was convinced I'd found my favorite hero in Grant, but I think I may have been wrong, because I had not yet read Sam's book.

Sam is now my very favorite 'Bliss Cove' series hero (I have a weakness for seemingly broody heroes who have a secret softness for the heroine). In 'Words of Love' we get to read Brooke and Sam's story and it's a lovely one.

Sam is the aforementioned broody bookstore owner and Brooke is the romantic and e
Sharon Thérèse
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5-Stars

There’s nothing quite like getting hooked on a book from the word go. And this is what happened to me in the first story I read in the Bliss Cove series, the beauty being each one can be read as a standalone. Firstly, I have to say that the author’s writing is impeccable. She’s made her characters come alive in a quiet seaside town where everybody’s eager to know everyone’s business, and created convincingly lifelike personalities. The storyline’s narrative flow felt natural, was easy t
MJ
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books, beta-read
Words of Love may just be my favorite thus far in the Bliss Cove series. Nina Lindsey gives us the kind of slow-burn romance I can't help but fall hard for, as the mysterious book shop owner in Sam finds himself stranded with the wonderful local reporter that is Brooke, in a cabin deep in the woods. Oh these two. No one has been able to figure out why Sam is often gruff and closed off. And perhaps he just needed someone like the delightful woman in Brooke to break through his walls.

Their unexpec
Deeply Love Reading Blog
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Words of love by Nina Lindsey

Though Sam makes Brooke tingle all over, he's bad-tempered and has a past shrouded in mystery. When a sudden snowstorm prevents them from leaving, the cabin quickly prov
Shermaine Dowling
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is phenomenal! Words of Love, the 4th installment of the love stories of Bliss Cove, tells the story of Bliss Cove's bookstore owner, Sam Donovan and the romantic lover, Brooke Castle. Although, of course, both of them have always held a secret interest in the other from afar, it took being stranded together in a country cabin during a snowstorm to really be able to feel, taste, and fully experience their attraction for one another. Sam, who truly doesn't believe in romance or commit ...more
Nicole Smith
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the series and it just made me fall in love with series even more. I couldn't put this book down. I'm going to warn you now this book is book hangover worthy one. Plan plenty of time to dive into this one because you'll be mad if you get interrupted. I was so lost in the pages of this one and I truly didn't come up for air until I was done. I loved Brooke and Sam. They were so perfect for one another. This book had me hooked right off the bat, but then the snowbound in ...more
Melena Torretta
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arcs
Nina Lindsey's Bliss Cove series is full of sweet, small town romance. Each book is interconnected with the others, but they can be read as standalones.

I love all the couple's from the series but Brooke and Sam have definitely become my favorite. I enjoyed their sunshine and grump dynamic, and it was fun to get to know them after meeting them earlier in the series.

They start out with mutual attraction that gets hard to ignore while trapped together by a snow storm at a remote cabin. The set up
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
NEW TO ME AUTHOR AND BOOKS! The blurb is what caught my eye on this one & well let's just say that I will be reading the other books too! Check out my FULL REVIEW -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Jean
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sam owned the Title Wave Book Store and was a mystery to everyone at Bliss Cove. Brooke is a reporter and she is always looking for a new story. When the cabin was double booked and the weather was so bad they spend some time together, will they manage to become friends and will Brooke find out Sam's secret. Wow this book was amazing and so emotional with twists and turns that you don't see coming and a page turner. Nina is an amazing author and talented writer and I have read all her books but ...more
Ryface
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read from Nina Lindsey! My favorite of the Bliss Cove series. 2 unlikely bedfellows trapped in a blizzard. What could be more romantic? A plucky reporter and a reclusive book store owner are in for a shock when they find out they are spending a new years getaway together... Ending up snowbound in a small cabin.

Sam and Brooke are both looking to recharge their batteries. What they weren't counting on was that in order to get back on track they would need the others help. A quick p
Paula Scott
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love going back to Bliss Cove! I really loved these characters, Sam and Brooke. He was broody and mysterious. Brooke moved back to Bliss Cove after a series of stumbles in her life. They find themselves stranded in a cabin because of a snowstorm. Is there anything cuter than a blanket fort? She figures out his secret and offers to help him. The chemistry is there before they both admit it. Just a great read all around. I hope there will be more Bliss Cove books because Nina Lindsey cert ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Nothing better than an opposites attract story when the characters realize they may have more in common than they believed. Sam has secrets and needs to keep Brooke at a distance but their attraction is too much and they give in. I loved reading their growth and when they come to the realization they may be able to have more, especially for Sam. The story is intriguing with an air of mystery, passion, and some comedy that had me smiling the whole time reading.
Stephanie
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nina Lindsey's new book, " Words of Love", the fourth book in the Bliss Cove series, will have your heart beating a little faster.
Sam, the grumpy and quiet, bookstore owner doesn't believe in love or relationships. Brooke, the newspaper reporter is in love with love.
This story has it all friendship, attraction, love, and hot and Steamy sex.
Will Sam finally realize what was missing in his life.? Will Brooke wait for Sam?
This book will pull at your heartstrings.
Becky Jean
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Romance at its best!

Words of Love is book four in the Bliss Cove series. Brooke and Sam's story. I think Sam is now my fave guy, of course I felt the same way about Hunter, Jake and Grant. If you are looking for a good old romance, some great sexiness with a little drama this book is the one! Nina Lindsey is the queen of romance!
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Truth

When a double booking has Brooke, a Bliss Cove reporter, and Sam, the bookstore owner, together during a major snow storm, anything can happen. When they learn each has so much to offer the other, everything is turned upside down ~
Carol Gil
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt story

Sam it's such a sweet guy! He secretly had a crush on Brooke since he arrived in Bliss Cove. Brooke is always so cheerful, glad she helped Sam with Romance 101.
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I can honestly say I was surprised about this book. I always wondered about Sam the book shop owner.

I loved Brooke and Sam together, they may of started as fun and learning. But you knew it was going to be more.

Nina Lindsey did another amazing job.
Pat Field
Renee Warren
Mar 14, 2020
Mike Reilly
Jun 14, 2020

• Hurricane Beach (Southern Storms #1)
  • The Trip of a Lifetime (Caribbean Series Book 1)
  • In the Market for Love: A Small-Town Romance Novel
  • The Sea Breeze Cottage: (A La Jolla Cove Series Book 6)
  • Changing Tides (Bayshore Beach #2)
  • The Seahorse Cottage (Cape May Series #5)
  • The Seahorse Cottage (Cape May Series #6)
  • The Beach House (Clearwater Bay Series Book 2)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • The Truth in Tiramisu (A Poppy Creek Novel # 2)
  • The Seahorse Cottage (Cape May Series #1)
  • The Gambler (The Wedding Pact, #3)
  • The Player (The Wedding Pact, #2)
  • The Trip of a Lifetime (Caribbean Series Book 5)
  • The Trip of a Lifetime (Caribbean Series Book 4)
  • Hate You (Not)
  • The Beach House (Clearwater Bay Series Book 5)
  • Beautifully Broken Control (Sutter Lake, #4)
Nina Lindsey writes romances filled with heart, heat, and happy endings. She is delighted to introduce readers to Bliss Cove, California, a coastal town with an abundance of warm cookies, ocean breezes, and the ever-present possibility of love.

Nina loves all things spicy and sweet, with chili chocolates being at the top of the list. She is also a fan of glossy magazines, pop culture, Gilmore Girls

Bliss Cove (5 books)
  • Love Walks In (Bliss Cove, #1)
  • And I Love Her (Bliss Cove, #2)
  • Love Me Tender (Bliss Cove, #3)
  • Book of Love (Bliss Cove, #5)