Start by marking “Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC)” as Want to Read:
Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC)

Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The past always has a way to come back and destroy you.

Blayze
As the V.P. of a dangerous MC, I knew the moment I was handed my patch, my life would forever change.
I no longer belonged to myself, but I belong to The Royal Bastards MC, Los Angeles.
Do or die by the patch.
Blood on my hands in the name of the club.
An influx of missing girls has my club on alert. Danyella, the
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020 by J. Lynn Lombard

To ask other readers questions about Blayze's Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blayze's Inferno

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC)
CeeJay Daisy
BLAYZE AND MONICA COULD START A FIRE
BLAYZE’S INFERNO is part of the Royal Bastards MC Series, but JLynn Lombard found a way to weave this story and this MC, itself, through her Savage Saints MC Series, and she did so, seamlessly...She even introduced new characters in whom I’m already invested....I read a lot of MCs, and I’ve found myself becoming harder to please,and not just in this genre, but I enjoyed the heck out of this book..
So, Blayze is VP of the Royal Bastards MC, and he has been in
Joy Westerfield
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying that if you are a lover of MC books, then this is for you! The story of Blayze and Monica will take you on a mind blowing ride of which you will never want to get off. Monica has had a troubled past and is sister to the President of The Royal Bastards MC, Los Angeles. Blayze is his VP, and has always had a thing for Monica, but stays away out of respect for the President. But can these two stay away from each other? Their chemistry is sizzling and they know once they ...more
Ginger Powell
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blayze's Inferno is so freakin GREAT! The men of Royal Bastards Los Angeles Chapter is off the charts hot, sexy, loyal, fierce and completely devoted to the women they love. Blayze and Monica after years of skirting around each other FINALLY find their way to each other. The past comes back to haunt them in unimaginable ways and when Blayze's sister Danyell comes up missing it's even worse than they thought. Capone the Prez, who's also Monica's brother and the rest of the Bastards do what they ...more
Amanda M
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Blayze and Monica's story. An intense, gripping page turner. A mind blowing story that'll take you on a wild ride and have you on edge till the very end. There's twists and turns, action, suspense, and more. You even get some characters that make an appearance from other stories. A very well written storyline and characters. This is a fantastic addition to the Royal Bastards. A definite must read.
C Gray
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
J. Lynn definitely has a way with words. Once I started this I couldn’t put it down!! It has it all from twists and turns to kindle melting passion!! Jamie, I need Capone’s book NOW please!!

Sit back and enjoy Blayze and Monica’s story and catch up with a few characters from the Racing Dirty series and the Savage Saints MC series.
C Gray
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Jenna
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow - Blayze's Inferno was a captivating book from the first chapter to the last! The characters, the action, suspense and romance were simply amazing. I did not want to story to end and I look forward to Capone's book later this year.

If you enjoy the MC genre at all this is a great read where you don't have to read any other book to understand the plot. My first book by J Lynn Lomard and I am looking forward to reading her other books!
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series
Love the Royal batards mc
Love Capone and Danyella
Love Blayze and Monica
It's like having 2 books in 1
Intense emotional broken heart stopping
Ready for more Capone