Start by marking “Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)

Blayze's Inferno

(Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA #1)

The past always has a way to come back and destroy you.

Blayze
As the V.P. of a dangerous MC, I knew the moment I was handed my patch, my life would forever change.
I no longer belonged to myself, but I belong to The Royal Bastards MC, Los Angeles.
Do or die by the patch.
Blood on my hands in the name of the club.
An influx of missing girls has my club on alert. Danyella, the o
Published March 3rd 2020 by J. Lynn Lombard

To ask other readers questions about Blayze's Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blayze's Inferno

Start your review of Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Jenna
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow - Blayze's Inferno was a captivating book from the first chapter to the last! The characters, the action, suspense and romance were simply amazing. I did not want to story to end and I look forward to Capone's book later this year.

If you enjoy the MC genre at all this is a great read where you don't have to read any other book to understand the plot. My first book by J Lynn Lomard and I am looking forward to reading her other books!
Ana Laura
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series
Love the Royal batards mc
Love Capone and Danyella
Love Blayze and Monica
It's like having 2 books in 1
Intense emotional broken heart stopping
Ready for more Capone
Kris Anne Dean
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The MC Chapter that will take you on a wild ride

Blayze and Monica will set your heart on fire in this fast paced, action packed story. These hot ass bikers and the strong woman they love uncover a sex trafficking operation and will stop at nothing to rescue one of their own and rid their town of the sleaze behind it all. From beginning to end there is suspense, action and let’s not forget the romance when Blayze admits he’s in love with the woman whose off limits.
This is an excellent extension
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
Omg I just love reading anything from J Lombard. If your into MC book's this is one story you need to get your hands on. Jamie has such a way with detail that your feeling what the character's are going through.
From page 1 she takes you on one wild ride of the Royal Bastards MC VP Blayze and his loyalty to his club and his love for Monica the clubs prez's sister and the turmoil their all about to go through as Blayze's sister is missing along with other women around the area.
I love how she was
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I made the mistake of starting this book at work and hated every time I had to put it down. I'm generally not big into the MC books, I just read a few here and there and but I can say that I've enjoyed this authors MC books.

Blayze's Inferno has cameos from other series by this author, although these cameos are all too short. But the way the cameos were weaved into the story so seamlessly it was hard to forget that this is an MC universe created for multi-authors to write in.

I enjoyed reading t
Denise Scott
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Blayze and Monica’s story . Mc life is not all ways pretty and this has lots of true to life action . The club has rules of total devotion from members to take care of Protecting each other . Loyalty to the club and its members . I love the way this story is written and how the author is true to each character in each book and the ones after it .
Lacrista Bagley
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous read

Right in line with the other books. The LA Chapter of the Royal Bastards MC is fast paced, gritty and pulls you right in. Blayze and Bug are a perfect match. When you have a strong woman, it takes a stronger man to love her. I can't wait for Capone and Danyella's book!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Blayze's Inferno

Author J. Lynn Lombard did it again, she brought out old favorites and new favorites to the scene. With this book I was on the edge of my seat, you have surprises, suspense and lots of actions, well done!
Vickie Beams
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! This book had my heart pounding and hands sweating! It was so engrossing that I couldn't put it down! This is not a book that you want to miss! ...more
Tammy
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an emotional read this was. Blayze is one hot alpha VP. Monica is one of the strongest women ever, after everything she went thru, she pulls thru and finds love with Blayze. These two together are one heck of a power couple. He is there for all her needs, comforts her when she needs it, but she is also there for him the same when he loses his sister.
Heather  The Hatters
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow!! Can you say SMOKING HOT! In Blayze's Inferno we get an action packed MC there is never a dull moment and the story flows great. If you have been reading the Royal Bastards MC's then you know just what kind of men they all are. They may not always stand on this side of the law, but they are loyal and the brotherhood does come first.
What can I say about Blayze and Monica besides they melt the panties off a nun! They have known each other for years, but have never really acted on them until n
Rose
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC) is an amazing story very well written by the talented author J. Lynn Lombard. This is Blayze and Monica's story, an impressive addition to the Royal Bastards MC series. A definite must read. The plot was intense, dark, feisty and full of action, suspense, sexy alpha bikers, strong women and more. I loved that we get to catch up a little with characters from the HOT Racing Dirty series and the Savage Saints MC!!! And J. Lynn I need, sorry, We need Capone's sto ...more
CeeJay Daisy
♥️🌼🔥BLAYZE AND MONICA COULD START A FIRE♥️🌼🔥
BLAYZE’S INFERNO is part of the Royal Bastards MC Series, but JLynn Lombard found a way to weave this story and this MC, itself, through her Savage Saints MC Series, and and her Racing Dirty Series and she did so, seamlessly...She even introduced new characters in whom I’m already invested....I read a lot of MCs, and I’ve found myself becoming harder to please,and not just in this genre, but I enjoyed the heck out of this book..♥️🌼🔥
So, Blayze is VP of
Joy Westerfield
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying that if you are a lover of MC books, then this is for you! The story of Blayze and Monica will take you on a mind blowing ride of which you will never want to get off. Monica has had a troubled past and is sister to the President of The Royal Bastards MC, Los Angeles. Blayze is his VP, and has always had a thing for Monica, but stays away out of respect for the President. But can these two stay away from each other? Their chemistry is sizzling and they know once they t ...more
G
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blayze's Inferno is so freakin GREAT! The men of Royal Bastards Los Angeles Chapter is off the charts hot, sexy, loyal, fierce and completely devoted to the women they love. Blayze and Monica after years of skirting around each other FINALLY find their way to each other. The past comes back to haunt them in unimaginable ways and when Blayze's sister Danyell comes up missing it's even worse than they thought. Capone the Prez, who's also Monica's brother and the rest of the Bastards do what they d ...more
Amanda M
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Blayze and Monica's story. An intense, gripping page turner. A mind blowing story that'll take you on a wild ride and have you on edge till the very end. There's twists and turns, action, suspense, and more. You even get some characters that make an appearance from other stories. A very well written storyline and characters. This is a fantastic addition to the Royal Bastards. A definite must read. ...more
C Gray
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J. Lynn definitely has a way with words. Once I started this I couldn’t put it down!! It has it all from twists and turns to kindle melting passion!! Jamie, I need Capone’s book NOW please!!

Sit back and enjoy Blayze and Monica’s story and catch up with a few characters from the Racing Dirty series and the Savage Saints MC series. 🖤🖤
C Gray
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blayze and Monica's story will take you on one heck of a ride! It's action-packed and the twists will leave your mind blown. These individual chapters of the Royal Bastards MC have been a blast to read! ...more
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Lombard did it again!! Blayze is a one of a kind, kinda man! Let me start with I Love Lombard's MC world, she's my go-to author for this genre! She always delivers an engaging storyline full of emotion and action. Her characters grow throughout the book and the chemistry is always scorching! Blayze and Monica have known their feelings for each other for a long time coming. I loved that there was wholehearted communication between the two, no room for any club whore drama to try and come between. ...more
Monica Randau
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an intense yet exhilarating ride that J. Lynn Lombard takes you on in her latest MC creation! If you have read any of her Savage Saints MC books, you will run into some of the characters in this chapter based in Los Angeles. The author did an excellent job tying in the characters as well as developing new ones and has made this a must read. There is not one dull moment as this storyline takes you on a wild ride with many ups and downs that find you sitting on the edge of your seat wanting m ...more
Lynne Garlick
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read!

I am loving this MC!! And I love that I am meeting new to me authors through this MC!
I was pulled in from the first page, Blayze is the VP and Monica's safe place after a traumatic experience and Blayze doesn't want to deny it any more.
Their connection is beautiful.
The club is then thrown right into the middle of the trafficking situation when it hits very close to home, effecting some of the members personally. They will stop at nothing to bring them all down!
Fantastic read!
Rhonda Cave
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So intense!!

Yes I know all the Royal Bastard's books have been intense so far but this is by far the most. Wow!! Great story line. Love how strong Monica and Danyella and even Ariel are. If you have triggers, don't read but if not then read and see how the Royal Bastards live and seek justice. Great book, can't wait to read Capone's book next.
Jeanne
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has great drama and suspense, rescuing girls from a human trafficking ring, and finally getting to be with the one you want—with the added bonus of the Savage Saints making an appearance. This is an excellent MC series. Blayze’s and Monica are smoking when they finally cross the line.
Kristi
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an intense and thrilling journey into a dark twisted world. This story was so well written. There were so many incredible scenes where I could actually my heart racing because I felt such a strong connection to the characters and moments they were experiencing. I was was completely blown away. The character crossover is one of my favorite things because it makes you feel like you’re catching up with old friends. I highly recommend this amazing 5 star read that will have your attention f ...more
Barbara
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

Love coming across new authors, and was not disappointed. I am really enjoying The Royal Bastards and all the different authors. This one with Blayze and his "Bug" was great action from beginning to end. That being said I can't wait for Capone's story!!!
Ähmsry
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc-outlaws
A good story with a great chemistry between Blayze and Monica. For me the jump from off limits or restricted area into a integrally perfect relation was a bit too of a rush.

A few gaps, which were filled by a stumbled chase to keep in flux between the dramas in connection with the club, could have been dealt with a little elegantly, because the author can write, dramatic, stirring and interesting. A little more continuity and it is perfect.
A worthwhile story, an insane number of names that resem
Ri
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

I've read several of the books from the various Royal Bastards, some are hit and some are miss. This was one of the better ones. It has the grit and rawness that I want in MC romance.

Hopefully, there will be more from this chapter/faction.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #2)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Royal Bastards MC: Louisville, KY, #1)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #1)