Start by marking “Summer Seduction” as Want to Read:
Summer Seduction

Summer Seduction

When Jeremy meets romance author Taralynn Harwood in a hotel bar, he’s glad just for the opportunity to buy her a drink. When she takes him back to her place and has him sign a non-disclosure agreement, his imagination—and libido—run wild. But after she kicks him out of bed, the blow to his ego forces him back to her, ready to just about beg for an opportunity to perform ...more
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Summer Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Seduction

Start your review of Summer Seduction
Judith
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Well worth reading this story about a novelist. This was a very enjoyable story of not so much of seduction as the title suggested but of 2 people overcoming their respective fears, pre-conceptions and past disappointments to trust each other. The storyline took a while to become a page-turner, but once it clicked, it hadn't stopped till the end. The characters were very interesting, although I admit, Tracy's personality was more of a mystery than Jeremy, who is definitely the kind of guy any ...more
Heather
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I originally read the synopsis I wondered where the author would go with the novel. And I was pleasantly surprised with just were we ended up. Aria Glazki gave all the power to our female lead, Tracy, also known to her readers as Taralynn Harwood. Tracy shows Jeremy what it means to please a woman. I loved that the author kept it real for the couple and made the story believable. Great Job!!

Lori Morse
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, review
This is a romance book about a romance writer. Tracy is Taralynn Harwood, an author of erotic romance. She meets a guy in a bar who reads her books. They eventually become a couple, with a rather bumpy road to get there.

Samantha Baca
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a book that will keep your mind entertained while teasing your imagination, this is it! It was nice to see a story where the female is the powerful, sexual person instead of the male. While women are absolutely powerful, sexual people- books don’t always showcase them as such. The characters show a perfect balance of real life emotions and challenges which really helped to make it relatable.
Jan 13, 2020
Didi Ps
Jan 18, 2020
Aria
Dec 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• Bad Boy: A Billionaire Romance (Scoundrels in Love Book 3)
  • It's Not PMS, It's You
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • The Lark and the Bull
  • Naughty Prince (Royal Curves #2)
  • Joyride (Savage Menaces MC, #4)
  • Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)
  • Hidden in Shadows (The Durand Chronicles Book 4)
  • A Rose in Bloom
  • Vampire Regent (Kiss-Mate Shifters Book 3)
  • Asher (Wylder Bluffs Mountain Men, #2)
  • Blown Away (The Crimes of Passion, #2)
  • Fit for Him: a Curves for her Hero; short sweet 'n' steamy romance (Brawn 'n' Beauty, Book 2)
  • Spirit Whispers (Natural Witches Book 2)
  • Maestro: An Older Man Younger Woman Romance
  • Broken Secrets: A Secret Baby Romance Novel
  • A Cowboy's Love is True: Lone Wolf Ranch Collection
Aria Glazki's first kiss technically came from a bear cub. Though no fairytale transformation followed, she still believes magic can happen when the right people come together—if they don’t get in their own way, that is. So now Aria writes heartfelt romances about relatable people overcoming real-world obstacles to build love that lasts.