Start by marking “Letters to Aleksanta (D'Vaire Short Story)” as Want to Read:
Letters to Aleksanta (D'Vaire Short Story)

Letters to Aleksanta (D'Vaire Short Story)

There are presents to wrap, cookies to decorate, and a tree to trim! The Draconis High Court of D’Vaire is about to have their largest holiday celebration, and as they prepare for their first-ever Secret Santa, much to Aleksander’s surprise, he’s given the role of Santa himself.

Tasked with this new responsibility, Aleksander is the recipient of multiple letters with
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Letters to Aleksanta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters to Aleksanta

Start your review of Letters to Aleksanta (D'Vaire Short Story)
Ravelyn
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The title of this book confused and intrigue me at the same time for I didn't understand the title under I sent it to my kindle fire to read once there I then understood the title. This a new author for me and I really needed some lighthearted and warmth of love spread out thru this book. All the letters were very heartfelt and moving especially at the end of the letter the way they expressed there Christmas present desire. I especially got a laugh out of Blodwen and the reference to Cheer ...more
Hillary
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-bam
This book is an incredible short story that allows us to peek into the crazy holidays in the D'Vaire household! This book is not a standalone and you need to read the rest of the D'Vaire series to get the most out of it, but that's what makes it so special. We get to see previous events from other character's perspectives in their letters to Aleksanta, and it just makes this short story so incredibly perfect! I adore this series and getting the chance to hang out with these characters during the ...more
Carolyn Elias
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas with dragons, elves, warlocks, etc. & OMG

This is a fantastic Christmas story which if you haven’t read the series will give you a glimpse into this world and the fascinating characters and chief amongst them is High King Aleksander D’Vairedraconis. During this Solstice season he’s been dubbed Aleksanta.

I laughed, cried and sobbed over this story (as I have over every book in this series). If you haven’t read this series you are in for a fabulous treat! I can’t wait until the next
Charmaine
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story is about how the D'Vaires do Christmas and their extended family. There is no sex in this story but the letters to Aleksanta are sweet and may bring a tear to your eye. The letters let you know how some of the characters from the books feel about being a D'Vaire. Also, you finally get to learn some more about Aleksander himself.
Dale
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas D'Vaire style.

Excellent Christmas story. Made me laugh, cry, and sigh. The characters as always never disappoint you. They are the craziest bunch around. I still want to see High King Aleksandr find his Fayed mate. That would be awesome.
Bill
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This D'Vaire Christmas short was touching. It may have little impact if you haven't read the series as it is mostly people remembering how they came to D'Vaire and how much they appreciate Alexander. But, if you haven't read the series to date... why not?
Leigh
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I love this series. I need more of this series. So many feelings from this book. I really can't wait for Aleksander to get his own story.
Dieann Beckwith
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Totally Enjoyed!!!!

I really enjoyed reading ALL the D'Vaire series. I would definitely recommend them to ALL my fellow readers, its a must read. Keep them coming J Kingley.
Tiffany
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun Christmas short

Christmas at the D'Vaire house is a hoot. I loved the little catch up and the addition to the family.
Christie
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Great addition to the series. Funny as hell and filled with Christmas cheer! I cannot wait for the next book in the series. Happy reading!
Karen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome holiday story.
llv
Rating: 4.5 stars
I’m not a big fan of holiday stories, but I absolutely loved this one. Loved that we got see more from Aleksander’s perspective and really hope that we get his book soon.
DeWanda
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kultd
Sabella
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an incredible book and we get to see more of Alek (want his story!!!!) and how the holidays work in D'Vaire house. Each of the letters that Alek reads are so touching and shows each person's thoughts on the D'Vaire household. This is absolutely fantastic and should definitely be read!

Now, to patiently wait for the next one :)
Cyahellayne
Zane Kage
Dec 23, 2019
marsha brown
Jan 16, 2020

• Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)
  • Wren and Oak (The Rowan Harbor Cycle #9)
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • The King's Dragon (Fire and Valor #1)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Shattered Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #2)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • How to Shield an Assassin (Unholy Trifecta #1)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Omega's Destiny (Guardian Dragons #6)
  • Ghost of a Memory (Haunted Souls #7)
  • Tallowwood
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
Jessamyn Kingley lives in Nevada where she begs the men in her head to tell her their amazing stories which she dutifully writes it all down in what has become a small mountain of notebooks. She falls in love with each couple and swears whatever book she wrote last is her absolute favorite.

Jessamyn is married and working toward remembering to start the dishwasher without being distracted by the