Start by marking “Always & Forever (Battle Born MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Always & Forever (Battle Born MC, #4)

Always & Forever

(Battle Born MC #4)

It started as a simple love triangle, with Tami struggling to decide between the calm nurturing Solo offered, or the hot recklessness of Pawn. But having best friends fighting over her begins to feel like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Passions run high and soon unlock one of their secrets that was better off hidden. Setting them all on a course that will alter
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 180 pages
Published December 3rd 2019 (first published April 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Always & Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always & Forever

Start your review of Always & Forever (Battle Born MC, #4)
Joelle
We are really loving this series and this was another great read for us in this amazing series on going series.

The story was one emotional roller coaster filled with suspense,surprises,traitors,pain and suffering but, also one of blossoming love.We loved that the story had a bit of a love triangle going on and that Tami was willing to give both Solo and Pawn a chance to win her heart even though she already new where her heart already belonged.

I have to say that Solo was my favorite this time
Charlotte
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solo and Pawn have been close forever, they pledged Battle Born together. Now they both want the same girl, but Battle Born do NOT share.
Tami is ready for a man. Tami wants to experience the type of passion she reads about in her books. Tami has been watching Solo and Pawn, but they don't make a move....maybe they aren't interested.
This book has the steamy stuff, the heartbreak, the person you love to hate, it has everything I've cone to expect from Scarlett Black. Black takes the reader on an
Catreena
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (Battle Born MC, Novella #3.5)
Scarlett Black
#arc #mc #bikers #romance #suspence #scarlettblack #BattleBornMC #AlwaysAndForever

POV:- Multi

4.5

Releasing 2nd May

In the previous Battle Born books, Tami is a shy, quiet, timid, inexperienced, naive, girl. Now she's grown abit, she's gotten used to the brothers, and the Old Ladies who have been there for her. She's gotten the family she's wanted.
She's got alot of love to give and she wants to be claimed by a brother. The thing
Avidez Literaria
They prospect and got patched together, are best friends and are in love with the same girl. The innocent young Tami, whose biggest dream is to be loved and protected. Always and forever.

While Solo is determined and knows exactly what he wants but does not take action for fear of losing his best friend, Pawn stirs up the memories of a dark past that haunts him. He is afraid that his darkness will contaminate and hurt the one he sees as his angel.

"Go to her and do not give up on yourself, you
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Tami works at a bar where the MC men frequent. She wants a man to claim her and make her his. Solo wants her but so does Pawn. Only one of them can her and it’s a heartbreaking battle. I love this series. Awesome writing with an explosive storyline. Don’t miss this fabulous read.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Tami is ready to have a man claim her and she has her sights set on one of two men but when both decide to pursue her who
Michelle Austin
description

Always & Forever was a thrilling 5 star read and book four in the Battle Born MC series.

Solo and Pawn have been watching Tami from afar for awhile now. They have both finally agreed to see who the better man is and start to pursue Tami and let her make her choice. They won’t share her so it will be up to her who she wants.

Tami has been watching and waiting for one of them to make their move. She’s lonely and wants someone in her life, it's about time
E Loprete
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntairly reviewed an advanced copy of this book. Always & Forever is another emotional book in the Battle Born MC Series by Scarlett Black. Once again Scarlett has taken her readers on this journey of a heartbreaking relationship between Solo, Pawn and Tami. What happens when Tami after being around these sexy, strong men only wants to be loved and now she is faced with loving both men and finds herself having to choose. Solo and Pawn decided long ago that they wanted her and was just ...more
Elysian Fields
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another story in the Battle Born MC series and boy does it have a bang to it! There was so much to love about this book, I might write my own trying to list them all, so this will be my condensed version, LOL.

This is the story of Tami, Pawn and Solo. Tami was a wonderful character, shy and sweet, timid and tame. She was quite relatable. I loved her honest vibe and it was refreshing to have an honest female character for once. What was also wonderful was that she knew what she wanted… to be
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Pawn and Solo have sat back and watched Tami. Giving her time, yet making sure at the same time no one stole her. Now if only they could decide who would get her. They both want her but don't want to lose each other as brothers in the process. Tami is lonely, and ready for something more in this life she is living. She wants someone who will take her and make her theirs with no questions asked. She knows that Pawn and Solo are both interested but no clue as to why
Barbara
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great addition to the Battle Born MC series. The author has given us a very well written storyline with well defined characters. Defined to the point you can feel their emotions and their enter turmoil right along with them.

Tami is crazy about Solo and Pawn. The guys are best friend and brothers in the Battle Born MC and they both want to claim Tami. They agree to both see her and let her choose. But how does she make such a choice? How does she make one of the happy and destroy the
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is a nice addition to the Battle Born series. This book is filled with love and heartbreak. We have sat back and watched how Pawn and Solo have wanted Tami from afar. In this book We get to see just how things fall into place. Now I know this book is primarily supposed to be about Tami and Solo, but we get some of Pawn as well.

Solo helps Tami come out of her shell. He shows her just what love is, and that he can be the man she needs. Tami is a sweet innocent young woman who hates to let
Tawni Steiger
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Battle Born saved Tami, she didn’t realize that she was gaining a family. She had been on her own for so long, she didn’t know how to trust or let people in. But she opens her eyes to see what’s in front of her, a group of people that love and accept her for her. And Solo and Pawn certainly open her mind to possibilities. The possibility that the love and passion she reads about and craves may become a reality instead of a dream.

Solo and Pawn are brothers and best friends. Prospecting and
Melissa
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novella is packed full of details that set up the next full size book.
The premise is a love triangle between Tami, Pawn and Solo. It read a bit slow for me, i didn’t connect with the characters the way that I normally do with this author. I wasn’t rooting for one guy over the other, it didn’t really matter who Tami ended up with.
That said, it was nice to get a glimpse of previous characters and see how the Battle Born family is growing. Even though this wasn't my favorite book by
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book just as much as I have the others, the more Scarlett writes the more I feel I know everyone personally. The story line between Tami, Solo, and Pawn? I won't lie I'm team Pawn so I was hoping it worked out for him and Tami, but I think the story fit better this way. But in all..the sexual tension, and the overall anxiety over EVERYTHING that happens in this book and to who?? I FREAKING LOVED IT!!! Trust me and do yourself a favor and buy not only this book..but ALL of the Battle ...more
Wendy Livingstone
This is the fourth book in this fantastic series. Tami has growth up and is ready to be claimed by one of the brothers. Pawn and Solo are best friends, and have been watching Tami for awhile, but who will make a move first? No spoilers; this is a must read series, as you will not be disappointed. This is a well written story which is steamy, heartbreaking, and about friendship and redemption. This talented author has the unique ability to just getting better and better, and I was intrigued and ...more
Brittany
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC in exchanged for a honest review.

MC love triangle? Yes, please!
Scarlett Black brings the heartbreak and emotions in this love story of two brothers by patch who fall for the same girl. While the suspense isn’t as high in this installment of the Battle Born MC the angst is ramped up with the agonizing decision this heroine needs to make. And a conclusion that though heartbreaking still brings hope! Four stars for Scarlett and excited for the continuation of this
Jessica Robbins
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-kindle

Whoa buddy what a love triangle we get! Tami is being forced to choose between Solo and Pawn whether she wants to or not. The problem is that are so different from each other it is like night and day between the two of them. This makes for a great catch the girl style romance though that just heats up when you add the MC element to it as well. A perfect short escape for fans of the genre. I really liked
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this story has been building up for awhile and now we get it Pawn , Solo and Tami , she loves them both but Pawn keeps pushing her away and neither man wants to share .
When some things from Pawn's past come to light he has to make a decision that will change all their lives. Tami has to decide which man is for her and when she does she has to change into a whole different role in her life to help the one she didn't choose.
This story has so many twists and turns it keeps you on the edge of
Meleaha Howard
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story broke my heart, but also made me smile. Solo and Pawn have always been close, but they both have their eye on Tami. Tami is Young and inexperienced. All she knows is she is interested in both men. No matter who she chooses, someone is going to get hurt.
This book had me all in my feelings. I felt so happy for the one chosen, and my heart broke for the other. The letter she wrote at the end literally broke my heart.
V Meade
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solo and Tami's story is one full of choices. Choosing the right man, choosing the right path, choosing your friends and choosing love. While I wasn't sure how this story was going to end it was perfection following Solo and Tami's story. There were choices for all the characters throughout the story, but in the end almost everyone had a happy ending.

I love the Battle Born Series. Highly recommend the entire series!
LianaReads blog
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book and additional story to the series that it's as expected full of everything you want and more.
There's great banter between the characters as usual and the fact that there are 2 brothers fighting for the same girl it’s a fresh story to the Battle Born MC.
A ride full of laughter, love, heartbreaking moments and a great story overall.
Binge read the whole series because it's so worth it.
Tammy
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Solo and Pawn two very different men with one goal in mind, claim Tami. Tami wants them both for different reasons, Solo seems to be every girls dream, sweet and romantic giving her exactly what she wants. Where Pawn is a bit different, he is trying to work thru his childhood, anger and a mess in his head. Two best friends who both love the same girl, and somehow it all works out the way it should in the end. Can't wait for more battle born boys
Tracy Hogan
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you want a super hot but emotional read this is the book for you. Scarlett once again amazed me. This is one of those books where you go into it thinking one way and as the book continues her mastery in writing changes your mind. You go through all kinds of emotions while reading this. This is another perfect book in this unbelievable series. Every person who hasn't read this series needs to go right away and buy it. It's a not miss kind of series.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romaine
Solo and Pawn are playing a dangerous game of roulette. Tami. Both want this innocent woman but who will win?

My heart goes out to the loser and the things that he has to endure due to an unfortunate circumstance. Always & Forever.

If you love MC then you will definitely love Battle Born series! It gets under your skin.

Mystery, suspense, bitches without borders, heartbreak, romance, hot scenes and laughter.

I strongly recommend this series!
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great addition to the Battle Born series. I couldn't put this book down and was hooked from beginning to end. This book was filled with mystery, suspense, heartbreak, romance, love and laughter.

This was superb writing from Scarlett Black and the storyline was fantastic and gripping. I loved every minute of this story. I can’t wait for more of this incredible series.
Charlotte Isaac
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a emotional draining book. I didn't know how this book would go. And I was on a roller coaster of emotions, from anger to sadness to happy. I couldn't decide who I wanted it for most. But I feel the best option was made.

I loved the dynamics of the characters, and how they bring something different to the table.

I can't wait for more of this series.
Julie Jackson
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for SNS

Stephanie
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not quite sure how to put what I’m feeling into words. The heart is broken but mended. The soul is lost but has been found. The separate parts have a made a whole. The story between Tami, Solo and Pawn can only be described as such. This was a fantastic addition the the Battle Born MC series!!
Lauren
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap I knew it was coming but wasn't sure how it was gonna go down! Can I just say I will always be team Tami and Solo no matter what. This story has so much going on even though its a quick read you will stay on the edge of your seat til the end. I still cant believe everything that happened or that ending... that ending will leave you wanting more!
Jeanne
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tami is torn between two best friends that are both in love with her. So much happens in this story, not only between Pawn, Solo, and Tami, but Pawn himself and the Battle Born group as a whole have a ton happen—lots of babies!! The end is heartbreaking in its own way and I have some wild ideas where this series might go. I am so glad there is more coming!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC, #14)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Guts & Glory: Ryder (In the Shadows Security, #2)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Guts & Glory: Mercy (In the Shadows Security, #1)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)
I don’t expect everything but even the thought of a new beginning is enough to change the world for me.....

Battle Born MC (7 books)
  • Betting on Forever (Battle Born MC #1)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (Battle Born MC #2)
  • Living for Forever (Battle Born MC, #3)
  • Escaping From Forever (Battle Born MC, #5)
  • Fighting for Forever: Tank & Kat's Story, Part 2 (Battle Born MC, #6)
  • Loving You Forever (Battle Born MC #7)