Start by marking “Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)

Magick and Mischief

(Warlocks MacGregor #7)

Magic, Mischief & Kilts!

A modern-day Scottish warlock paranormal romanceby NYT Bestselling AuthorMichelle M. Pillow.

Kenneth doesn’t have room for anything in his life beyond his responsibilities as an immortal warlock and a father. Being a single dad is difficult, especially when that toddler is more powerful than his entire magickal family combined. Standing

Published January 28th 2020 by The Raven Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Magick and Mischief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magick and Mischief

Start your review of Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)
Caroline Paquin
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magick, mischief... and lots of laughter!

Getting back to the MacGregors after a few months was like putting on comfortable funny pyjamas. To say I love those warlocks is probably the understatement of the century. Michelle M. Pillow created a world with this Scottish family, one filled with mischief and magick, to our complete enjoyment.

Add to that a phoenix child and a family of Southerners and we're set for quite an adventure! And lots and lots of laughter, thanks to all the characters
Wanda Mayhue
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing it had everything, romance, danger, humor and best of all an amazing HEA. I love how the most powerful being in the book was a small child. You never knew what to expect from one page to the next.

I highly recommend this book, this author and this series to anyone that loves paranormal romances. This book was so good I could not put it down till had read every single page. Be sure to pick up a copy you will be very very glad that you did.
Rachael
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC edition of this book, and I am giving my honest opinion.

WOW! Michelle has created another fabulous book in the magically funny Warlocks MacGregor Series. We get to see the hilarious characters that we have grown to love, and all their magical prank wars that continue. We also get to learn more about the mysterious long-lost MacGregor brother that reappeared finally in the last book, along with his adorable—and slightly uncontrollable—daughter. (Though, to be
Sue
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply terrific magic and mayhem read, full of mystery and fun…
Kenneth has been living a life filled with the love and happiness of a beautiful daughter and the heartache of the Magical abilities that she carries within her that has so far lead to hear death and rebirth like the phoenix. Jewel is simply his everything and until now he had managed to stay away from his very extended and magical family, however now they are back all together and things are changing.
Andrea has been running for her
Cheri
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Michelle Pillow book. I never thought I 'd be able to choose any one book. I love this one.

Kenneth loves his daughter. She an adorable little one with amazing magic ability and more. He has to devote his everything to keep her safe and under control--well to try to keep her under control. His entire magical--nutty--family adores her and she rules the house.

Andrea has been running from something supernatural for two years. What she doesn't know until she ends up at the Magick Mansion
Nikki Brooks
It's about time Kenneth had a HEA. He's a single dad who continually loses his part Phoenix daughter due to her unstable magic. Now on the third version of his daughter, his mother has basically put him on house arrest and now the entire "village" of MacGregors are helping with the wee one, whether Kenneth wants the help or not!

Andrea Breaux has been using her folk magic to help send on trapped spirits. But one particular apparition has been trailing her for two years! Add in the stress of
Dawn Dohey
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magick and Mischief is book 7 in Warlocks MacGregor series. I love this series by Michelle M Pillow it delightfully written with a lot of suspense, action and humor.
Kenneth has finally come home with a much add surprise and young daughter who is anything but normal. He doesn't feel it safe for he's daughter or his family she has a knack for changing and very powerful sometimes to powerful. When feels he has no choice but leave he's family bounds him so he can't only to be stuck to the family
Samm Lynn
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It does take a village to raise a a child - or in this case - it takes a village and a family full of warlocks to raise an all powerful magical child!

If you find the beginning a little (or a lot) confusing - just hang on and ride it out - everything will be explained and totally make sense by the end of the book.

Kenneth is so broken from witnessing his daughter's flame-out and rebirth for the third time and dreads the day he has to witness her fourth rebirth. Andrea has been running scared
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andrea is a young woman who is trying to remove a curse and she finds herself in a house in Louisiana but she didn't get what she wanted and was so terrified when the a spirit was trying to talk to her she ran away. Next we find her in Green Vallis, Wisconsin where she checks into a motel not sure why she is there but it must have something to do with the curse. Some strange things start to happen to her not to mention the naked man running from pixies in the parking lot. When she meets Kenneth ...more
Pam Louis
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Somewhere in the Maurepas swamp, Louisiana
Andrea Breaux had bee sent on a mission to put a sprit to rest. It didn't go as planned. She has spent 2 years running.

Green Vallis, Wisconsin
Kenneth Macgregor is a warlock and his daughter is a very powerful magic Phoenix in the last 25 years she had been reborn 4 times. This time Kenneth gave her each name he had given her with each rebirth.
She was now called Margaret's Alice Jewel Macgregor. When is family had meet her she had been Jewel so they
Mary
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Michelle M. Pillow did an amazing job! I was pulled along as Andrea was pulled from place to place. Charmed by little Jewel. I emphasized with poor Kenneth and his fear and worry over his little daughter.
I do most of my reading at night, in bed. It was a struggle to stay awake and read just one more page, for the two nights it took me to finish the book. My sleep deprived body drug itself up and awakened a six-year-old for school at 6:30 this morning. She was barely out the door
Melissa
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The MacGregor Warlocks are a mischievous family to say the least. They thought Kenneth was dead for years but now he is back. He tries to leave one night and is now house bound. Andrea knows of magic but not to the extent of the MacGregors. Little does she know that running from the mysterious force in the bayous was leading her straight to them and a big of time hopping is only part of her crazy ride.

This story is full of hilarious pranks, adventure, and intrigue. Michelle always has you glued
Marcia Esders
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The adventures of the MacGregor’s ...

I have waited to review any of the MacGregor Warlock books until I just finished Magick and Mischief, the newest release of this magickal family. I have loved each and every one of them as individual stories but more as a whole. The characters and their family dynamic and their crazy misadventures get more and more bizarre, but I love each and every member of their clan.....especially Uncle Raibeart. He alone would keep me reading this series... lol. But I do
Monica
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fun book in the MacGregor family. This time Kenneth finds his true love. Jewel is at it again in this book. Between her and Uncle Raibeart you get a lot of mischief and fun and laughter in this book. Andrea has been running from something. It brings her to the MacGregor mansion. Everything moves quickly once that happens. Another happily ever after. I can't wait for Rory to get his HEA. I also think Uncle Raibert deserves one.

*I received a free copy of this book via the author and am
Georgiana
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
~4.5 STARS~

What an amazing story full of magic, action and quirky characters. This was well written, with an interesting storyline. There was a little bit of mystery that kept my interest the entire time. I loved the drama and the little twist at the end. I found myself chuckling at times at some of the shenanigans the MacGregor family got into and even Ruth and Florence.

*This story can be read as a standalone*
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To raise a child

Love these Macgregor's and this story fills out the last book as Kenneth & Jewel returned to the family dynamic. Jewel's condition is out of control & this family of Warlocks has no idea what's about to happen. The story is as funny as it's almost heartbreaking & every character plays a part. I bet we see more of Andrea's grandmother & grand aunt as well as Jewel's grandmother, theres just too much mischief there for it to end.
Jill
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poor Kenneth has his hands full with his daughter. She's extra powerful and full of tantrums, and her uncle doesn't help matters. Andrea enters the picture and things just keep getting better and funnier. I loved the relationship between these characters and the love the sweet baby had for Andrea. This was definitely a favorite for me in the series. I enjoy the child aspect and the blended family.
Hsu Lee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Andrea only knows that she has to keep running.
Otherwise, danger will catch up to her.
Kenneth cares only to protect his daughter.
When these 2 collide, watch the sparkles fly.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Barbara
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book seven in the Warlocks MacGregor series a well written story that had me laughing as I read. One of the things I found myself laughing at is Raibeart’s shout came from the tree line. “Retreat! Retreat! Someone stole my kilt.” This is immortal warlock Kenneth, his daughter Jewel and Andrea Breaux who has been on the run for the last two years from the supernatural Mama Cecile's story. I want to read the next book. I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Comedy, hijinks, hilarity, and the creepy twins abound in this latest MacGregor adventure! Poor Kenneth has his hands full raising his daughter, his mom has him on house arrest-total lockdown!- and then Andrea arrives and she’s mistaken for the nanny. How much trouble can a magically gifted child get into? Apparently, quite a lot when she related to the MacGregor family!
Lori Flemming
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chuckles and gasps !

What better combination than a precautions two year old and a couple who don't know they are destined for each other . While running for your life ,you can run smack into the thing that will save your life and make you whole . Fun fast paced reading with a little bit of sex to get your heart reved .
Pat Quinn
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the storyline and I loved the characters. This book is so good it kept my interest all the way through. It is action packed and drama filled. There’s a lot of magic in all the pages, it also has suspense, twists and turns, romance, and love. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and gave my honest opinion.
Christine Croke
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!!. This book is exciting, suspenseful, and just plain wonderful. I didn't want to put it down even to get something to eat. its artfully written and it keeps you hopping. The shenanigans of the family continue and you just can't help but smile and chuckle. The suspense keeps you guessing what's happening next. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Jan
Jan 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Not worth the money. No story, anything. Through with this series and Ms.Pillows books overall.

This particular genre borders on absurdity at best. One hopes for a quick entertainment while dinner is cooking. No, this book most certainly does not deliver.
Karen Fisher
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: karen-fisher
This is a story with fascinating magick, spirits and Warlocks. The magick was fascinating especially when practiced by a toddler. At times funny, creepy and heartwarming. I loved it. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review.
Mandy J
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ask and we did receive . Michelle Pillow does it again with this fantastic and funny story. I enjoyed this book from beginning to hot and funny end. The stars of this book are Kenneth and Andrea and it was wonderful to read their story. This tops my top 5 favorite MP books. ...more
Deja
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow Kenneth and Andrea what! they were just superb and I loved reading about them. Ms. Pillow just keeps coming up with amazing stories for this series and I love reading every one she has made what I would say is a hit in a series and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next.
Liz
Such fun.

I love the MacGregor clan. The stories are all so easy to read. Each one fun, and bring a tingle of joy. I do hope Uncle Raibeart finds his love too!
Chanelle Reeve
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!!!

Just love these series! The story's each of the brothers just gets funnier, cannot wait for the next one, too long to wait
Jennifer Lowrance
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s always great to “see” the past characters and the family dynamics are awesome and so so funny! The story line was excellent and so hard to put down! I laughed so hard at some of the banter.

• Out of the Dark (Shadow Agents #4; Immortal Ops Universe #25)
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft (Grimm Cove, #1)
  • Bound to Midnight
  • Cavas (The Vorge Crew, #5)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Mission: Guardian Angel (Veslor Mates, #2)
  • Do You Really Want to Haunt Me (Bewitchingly Ever After, #3)
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Sucks To Be Me
  • Iron Master (Shifters Unbound, #12)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • Survivors (Hell Squad #19)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Wolf At The Door (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska #5)
  • Dragan (Stone Warriors, #4)
  • A Lion's Pride
  • 3013: SPELLBOUND: A 3013 Novella (3013: The Series)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Romances, Cozy Mysteries, and PWF (Paranormal Women's Fiction)
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle loves to travel and try new things, whether it's a paranormal investigation of an old Vaudeville Theatre or climbing Mayan temples in Belize. She believes life is an adventure fueled by copious amounts of coffee.

Newly relocated to the American South,

Warlocks MacGregor (7 books)
  • Love Potions (Warlocks MacGregor, #1)
  • Spellbound (Warlocks MacGregor, #2)
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Warlocks MacGregor, #3)
  • Cauldrons and Confessions (Warlocks MacGregor, #4)
  • Spirits and Spells (Warlocks MacGregor, #5)
  • Kisses and Curses (Warlocks MacGregor #6)