Start by marking “Served with a Twist (Dome Stories #1)” as Want to Read:
Served with a Twist (Dome Stories #1)

Served with a Twist (Dome Stories #1)

A Sweet & Spicy D/s Romance!

The pretty ones were always trouble...

Cut Jones knows Samson from his work, but not really. He knows he’s got money, that he likes his whiskey sours extra sweet, but that’s where his knowledge ends. Samson’s come into the bar every few days for a year but has hardly said more than five words at a time, but Cut didn’t mind. Samson was out of
Published December 28th 2019 by self-published

To ask other readers questions about Served with a Twist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Served with a Twist

Start your review of Served with a Twist (Dome Stories #1)
Joyfully Jay
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sue
A Joyfully Jay review.

Served with a Twist offers readers something of a mixed bag. There’s a sweet romance between a rich businessman and a down-and-out bartender, mixed with business intrigue and cut throat family tensions. But on the other hand, the book suffers from pacing issues and a lack of development. Let’s start with the positives first.

Samson and Cut are a cute couple and they thrive in spite of the challenges they face. Samson’s struggle to accept what he needs from Cut,
Kaila
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was really good.. a good story and characters.. it had some spots that were super hard to read... some not entirely sure if it was good or bad but i really enjoyed it. i enjoy more of a tabooish type of writing though so for me it was wonderful. i enjoyed how dark it got in spots also. very good story!
Charlotte
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This was an interesting read for me. Cut is has been working at a nightclub under the dome for a while. For all that time he’s been watching one of the customers. He doesn’t know much about him, but he likes what he sees. Just about the time that Cut seems to think that nothing is going to happen, he runs across the same customer in an alley in what looks like a sexual assault.

It isn’t a sexual assault... it’s a sexual encounter that got a bit out of hand. Cut senses something in the man he sees
JH
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I REALLY loved this book! I'm a fan of sci-fi, and there is just enough solid sci-fi world building in this to keep me really happy. It seems like this will be a series, set in this universe, and I can't wait to see more of it.

Cut and Samson couldn't seem more different from a superficial glance -- but it's those differences that make things interesting. Samson is a big guy, but he's so soft and sweet and shy -- I'm a sucker for big guys portrayed like that. But he isn't a
Elle
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
A story set in the future, about two guys who are not what they seem. I found the basis of the story interesting, although I did find that the writing style, unfortunately, didn't really suit me, I found it a little hard to follow in places. However, both MCs were believable together, I liked the way in which they adapted to become what each other desired. There is some angst, but not so much that the story became enveloped in it. If you like sci-fi, with a twist, you'll likely enjoy this one.
Belinda Zamora
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new to me author.
It was an interesting take on an alternate world.
I really enjoyed the characters complexities and learning how to navigate a D/s relationship.
Sampson kind of broke my heart, his family was so unhealthy.
I love how supportive Cut was of him and helped him fight for his independence.
There was a good cast of secondary characters and I can't wait to continue discovering more of this world.
Sopwee
Jan 09, 2020
Annie
marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2020

• Fourth Point of Contact (Legends of Lobe den Herren #1)
  • Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas
  • Ryan's Christmas (DCI Ryan Mysteries #15)
  • Impostor (Alexander Gregory Thrillers, #1)
  • Hysteria (Alexander Gregory Thrillers, #2)
  • Lights, Camera, Christmas!
  • Ingenious (Ingenious, #1)
  • Forbidden Bond
  • Testament
  • Life According to Liam
  • Renegades (Breaking the Rules #1)
  • The Arrangement (Homestead Legacy, #1)
  • Christmas According to Liam (According to Liam #2)
  • The Prettiest Star
  • The Boy at the Bottom of the Fountain
  • Gazes Into You (Mr & Mr Detective, #1)
  • No Regrets
  • Home Is Where You Are (Alphas' Homestead, #1)
Stories longing to have words put to them were in Jet’s heart from an early age. Jet enjoys exploring the connections and similarities between people whether they be shifters, vampires, or aliens, rendering the unknowable very knowable indeed.

Jet’s days are spent toiling away at a keyboard, slumped over a pen and paper hunting for those words, or playing around on twitter with a partner, and two