Start by marking “Unmasked Heart” as Want to Read:
Unmasked Heart

Unmasked Heart

Annabeth
They call me a princess.
But I’m nothing like the royalty found in fairy tales. The Noble family aren’t the kind that live in castles.
The “prince” I’m promised to? He’s no Prince Charming.
Cohen took my first kiss and now he expects me to kiss the ground he walks on…as his wife.

Cohen
I always get what I want. Annabeth Noble broke my heart when we were kids and I can’t

To ask other readers questions about Unmasked Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmasked Heart

Start your review of Unmasked Heart
Amanda Rowell
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun short read. This is my first book by this author and I'm glad I found her books. Annabeth is being forced into a marriage by her father. It is a business move for him but to Annabeth it is unforgiveable.
She has known Cohen since she was a little kid but she doesn't want to marry him. It is soon going to be time for the engagement party and Cohen has a plan of his own to show Annabeth he truly does love her.
Geralynn
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books
There's so much I want to say about Unmasked Heart but I am only limited to so much, alas.

This dark romance, arranged marriage, bully romance combination is one that is not only smart, quick and funny at points, but also superb at honing in on the character's minds and intentions. I felt immediately drawn in by Annebeth and Cohen's minds, and was panting for more about the incredible electricity between these two chars as their history of knowing each other since childhood radiates the tension
Lin
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Gregory
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written dark bully romance

This was a story with so much potential, the writing was really good and gripped me from the start, my only criticism....it was too short! Maybe I was expecting too much but I really thought the author could have developed the bully/dark romance side abit more which was so disappointing! This said I have to give it 4 stars because the storyline and the style of writing was really good! I hope this is just a warm up and that we get another dark bully romance from
Dangerously in love with books
It’s to short!! But good

Had a blast reading this one, it’s my first Veronica Eden book and I think she’s got it, with the whole writing thing

I love mafia romance and arranged marriages, although this one I think it did not classified as a mafia romance because both main characters did not want to be in the mafia. But it was a good read.

I love the personalities of both main characters Cohen and Annie, love that both are strong and fierce about what they want and they fight to get it, I hated
Lenna  Wright-Berry
She wants freedom of choice and life, he wants to own and posses his fiancé. Arranged marriage of a daughter of a dirty Real estate tycoon and the son of of a second hand to his uncles mafia family, the marriage will make her father a very happy and wealthy douchbag that has no real love for his daughter. Cohen has a need to make Annie bend to his will but after her confession, he’ll have change his ways and be the man she needs him to be and not make her I so his puppet that she fears to ...more
Layla Powers
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd flitzed past this book a few times when browsing through Booksprout, yet each time I was drawn towards both the title and the cover. When I finally clicked on it, I found the blurb to be even more interesting and decided to read the ARC.

Oh boy, I wasn't disappointed! The book drew me in from the very first page and kept me glued right till the end. Albeit a quick read, which left you a little frustrated towards the end when all the loose ends were tied and the book finished, it was a good
Deepthi Nhattiala
My rating 3.5 stars.

The book got me all hyped up after reading the blurb. Being a fan of bully romance, I was quite curious about this book.

The story started off pretty well, but damn, it was a very short read. The hero is a major a-hole who keeps making the girl’s life difficult. Like all other romance bullys Cohen has a mushy side to him. The heroine Annie is a spitfire though I felt that the character growth was lacking.

This could have been a really good book if it was a bit more lengthy. I
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Uh, what the heck

Why is this story so damn short? I need this to be a full length novel!

I absolutely loved loved it.
I am so grateful that the author blessed me with an ARC and boy oh boy did I take me sweetass time devouring this baby.

Annie and Cohen..

Ugh, dang it this was way too short and ended way too quick.

Cohen was ultra ahole and I loved every bit of it, but deep down inside he's the ultimate love.
Annie, I loved, ofcourse and she gave as good as she got.

The chemistry is explosive and
Annie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Cohen and Annie. She's a "princess" who hates everything about her life, her arranged marriage and her gilded cage her dad puts her in. Cohen is the son of a business partner who when married will connect their families. She hates him, he's picked at her for several years. But the night if the engagement masquerade ball they both see a different side of the other. Great HEA.

I received a free copy of this book
Meagan
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish it was longer

I really liked both main characters and the storyline, I just wish this was a full length novel instead of a novella. The beginning was great, but the end felt rushed, both characters sort of did a complete 180 and I feel the execution could have been better if we had more time with the characters. The premise and set up was there, and it could still have worked as a full length standalone. All in all, I enjoyed the read, I just would have liked the author to dive into their
Meander - Read & Roam
Short read

It's a simple, short read. Read without any expectation.Anna beth is promised to her fathers business partners son. She loathe's him initially and tells him, she will never go to him willingly.
Cohen takes her words as a challenge. Story started of well and become more predictable after fee mins. Yet its good read for such a short story.

She wants freedom of life and he wants her, both have their own priority. Will they make each other priority and lead a life what they want than of
Bella
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this short read... It had lots of fire and spice between the 2 mc. Both were likeable and strong willed. Which I like. I don't like the submissive types in my books. The back and fourths were fun and interesting to read. The writing style was easy to read and the sparks kept you clued Into wat wud happen next.
Definitely recommend a read.

Look. Forward to more books from this author
Jennifer Richey
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow such a dark and great steamy book! Anna Beth is promised to her fathers business partners son (arranged marriage) she hates the idea! She meets a hot guy and has an hot encounter but who is he? Will this put off the wedding? Ahh this book all the feels!

Sherry
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was àn enjoyable story that I wish would have been longer. The characters have great chemistry but I needed more to the story. I will definitely try this author again.
Lauren Ackerman
Short and to the point, exactly what I was looking for.. The characters and world are built well and I had a good understanding of why Annie hated Cohen and why he loved to torment here. The sex scenes were on fire and there was a sweet, HEA. Over all, a really good short read.
Mihaela
i couldn't finish it! i'm so tired of rich heroines who are all " i don't want money i just want to save the world". i would be interessed in reading about cohen's cousins since apparently they're involved in the family bussiness unlike cohen.
Lady L
Books123
rated it it was ok

• Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Hate Crush
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)
  • Teach Me Dirty
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Crimson: A Dark Mafia Romance (Colors of Crime, #4)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Release
  • His Deadly Darling
  • Burning Beauty (Fire & Vice Book 8)
  • Ruthless Love
  • All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)
  • The Sixty Days Box Set: Sell My Soul, Buy My Soul, Own My Soul (Sixty Days, #1-3)
  • The Royal Treatment - A Doctor Prince Romance (Ravishing Royals Book 4)
  • Dirty Bad Savage (Dirty Bad, #2)
Veronica Eden is the author of dark new adult romances + reverse harem romances with spitfire heroines and irresistible heroes.

She loves exploring complicated feelings, magical worlds, epic adventures, and the bond of characters that embrace us against the world. She has always been drawn to gruff antiheroes, clever villains, and the twisty-turns of morally gray decisions. She believes sometimes