Start by marking “Anselm (Alpha One Security #6)” as Want to Read:
Anselm (Alpha One Security #6)

Anselm

(Alpha One Security #6)

I’m a thirty-nine year old single mother to a sweet little blond seven year old girl. An ER nurse just barely scraping by, working sixty-plus hours a week to make ends meet. I’m no stranger to ugly sights, but I keep all that locked away in a tiny dark little box where it’ll never affect my baby girl.

I wouldn’t even classify what happened as meeting him, but it was enough,
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Anselm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anselm

Start your review of Anselm (Alpha One Security #6)
Heather andrews
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anselm is well caveman-like in all things, "touch her, lay a finger upon her, look at her, and you will die. Those are the feelings I have in me as I hold her close. MINE." Selah likes to make sure her man has things to look forward to, “I know I am.” She glanced at Story. “If we were alone, I would do… things… for you.” I liked this book, I loved Anselm.
Ginny Rose
Chemistry. Combat. Conclusion.
Cain's downfall is the BEST way to wrap this series up and bring it home.

How can I pick a favorite A1S hero? I've loved them ALL. Including the women they've been paired with.

But there's something special about the last one. Anselm. The Ghost with a mysterious past. The Ghost with a soul. And I absolutely LOVED him.

While it breaks my heart that this series has come to an end, it's a series that has been such a good ride. I've enjoyed and devoured every book.
Tiffany Hope
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending

Perfect ending to a perfect series. Great chemistry and finally got to see who Anselm really is! See all the old characters and a great HEA!
Diane
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it, read it in one sitting. It was good to read the end of Cain. Is there a book about Johnny Raze I wonder? or have I missed that
Diane
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "ANSELM" (ALPHA ONE SECURITY) This is a very unique story full of action, intrigue, danger, suspense, hot steamy scenes you can't put this book down until finished reading.
Anselm and Selah meet for the first in her kitchen she didn't see him there stitching up a wound she is a nurse in ER and says she can help him he won't tell her who he is it's to dangerous for her and her 7yr old daughter Story.
Anselm goes back to help Selah and Story to get away before his
Ann
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anselm: Alpha One Security Book 6
By Jasinda Wilder
Main Characters: Anselm and Selah
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this book without bias or persuasion from the author.
4 1/2 out of 5 stars
This is the 6th book in this series and only the 1st one I have read. I enjoyed the book with its twists and turns and suspense. I understand that he spoke with an accent but it just seemed a little forced to me. I always have a hard time reading books with characters with odd names. I find myself wanting
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Stellar romantic suspense...

I LOVED Anselm and Selah! Selah’s daughter and the entire A1S crew made this a series finale to remember…

Anselm was always this shadowy figure, hovering in the background, pulling off the impossible. Seeing him up close and personal as he interacted with Selah and (even more) her daughter, tore off that façade with a bang! And, of course, both sides ended up being freakin’ fantastic in their own way…

Selah was a woman who survived such awful things. Her perspective,
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the men if A1S and Anselm's story did not disappoint. When the hunted becomes the hunter all bets are off. When Alselem brings trouble to Selah's door he dies what he has to in order to protect her and her daughter, even fall in love. There is passion, friendship and intrigue woven throughout. ~Cindy

Karen
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great to have the boys back.

I love this world i missed the boys. I miss Roth! Yum. Extensive inner monologue in this book but I the guys and the women are epic. No damsel in distress, these women are bad ass and match perfectly with the men of Alpha 1 Security. I see Johnny's story coming soon. I'm not a fan of stand alone books but I own every book in this world. I can't resist. These guys got their butts handed to them and are in need of recovery after concurring Cain.
Andrea
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first journey along with A1S and whoa. This story blew me away and it was so, so good. Anselm and Selah's story seemed to be fated even with all the danger surrounding them and closing in. The suspense, the danger, the heat, the draw and chemistry between Anselm and Selah made up an excellent story. It gripped me and didn't let go until I made sure they were safe and had their HEA. Definitely worth a read! Now I need to read the first five!
Lindsey King
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nailed it! I have been wondering about this Ghost throughout the entire series and He didn’t disappoint! Loved this book hard. It was a little bittersweet though. I’ve come to love all the A1S guys and gals and sad to see the series ending. It’s one of those series that could go on forever for me and I’d be happy and content. Great read! The story was intense and definitely action packed. Full of heart pounding scenes that had me on edge. Loved it!
Jody Lockwood
Fan-freaking-tasting!!

Oh what an absolutely amazing end to the Alpha One Security series. Anselm and Selah - there are no words! Just an awesome read. Bring on Johnny and the gang!
Maria Wagner
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

That was one helluva story. I've read the whole series and I've got to say it was one of the best. This tough men finding love in the middle of a dangerous situation is spectacular. The bond and friendship between them is above and beyond. The ending was beautiful, sweet, heartwarming and one I enjoyed reading.
Michelle
Marika
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with this story!
Anselm is so private and secretive, even with his brothers at Alpha 1.
Selah has just as much secrets and a hard past..she can see the man and it's so beautiful how they connect!
Love little Story!
I loved every second...how they meet, the danger, the chase..and I was mush by the end!!!
Balgair Tod
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A freakin' fabulous way to wind up an AWESOME series.

Highly recommended.
Adriana
Fucking brill
Cindy Fong
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the men if A1S and Anselm's story did not disappoint. When the hunted becomes the hunter all bets are off. When Alselem brings trouble to Selah's door he dies what he has to in order to protect her and her daughter, even fall in love. There is passion, friendship and intrigue woven throughout. So good.
Stephanie
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anselm is book #6 and the conclusion of the Alpha One Security series. This is the only book that I have read in the series and I loved it! It can be read as a standalone but I have a feeling I will be going back and reading the series.

I am an anomaly: I have never existed.

The Alpha One men are part of a private security company, aptly named: Alpha One Security. The best of the best. They put the A in alpha! The toughest and deadliest men full of hot hot sexiness. From what I could see each one
Konny
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Anselm is Alpha One Security book six by Jasinda Wilder. Every book is about another couple and can be read as a stand alone.
Anselm is a man with no past, no face or trace, but he has secrets, is like a shadow. When he visits a woman's home he pulls a target on her back.
Seah is an ER nurse with a daughter and works ahrd. When she finds a strange man in her kitchen her life's about to change.
But are in grave danger and on the run from mad men.
Anselm is told in a dual pov, fast paced and excellent
Rachel Santos
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anselm & Selah

Anselm book was awesome loved every page and Selah was absolutely perfect in all ways for him. Little Story was too damn cute and grown up for her own good. Loved catching up with all the men and women of A1S including Valentine a Kyrie. The end of a series it was bitter sweet but perfect in all ways and well Cain, let's just say he got off easy and that was death. Great work JW loved it.
Kelly Stuart
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man what a great book / series. I’ve loved every book and it’s ends really well. This one is about Anslem, the dark horse of the group. Cain is still after then and he unknowingly drags Someone else into it with him, however she had a child to bring along. This is a great story and loved every minute
Jessica Caitlin Turner
Incredible

This series is amazing! Each character and plot has been so enjoyable to read about. I feel so upset that I have reached the end of what is one of the most incredible series I have had the privilege to read. A1S I will be lost without your story everyday. Thank you Jasinder Wilder for this brilliant series!!
Beth
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
i have really jumped around on this series ... i read book 1, gosh like a long time ago ... then book 5 and this book #6. HEA. really like Selah. love that name. always a fan of Jasinda's ... she rocks!! Check her out!
Brenda K.
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this Series

I am honored to have been given a glimpse into these men and women's lives. With stories like these to hold onto where there are just people to defend us mortals from evil, I feel safer.
Donna Kitsch
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh the suspense! What an amazing end to this intriguing series! The spark between Anselm & Selah was felt through each encounter. Page turning and I couldn’t put it down, just had to know what was happening next! Must read, this book and the series! 10 out of 5 stars!!
Jen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect!!

So glad we finally got to see the end of this series!! Loved everything about it!! Jasinda saved the best for last...even though I loved all the books! Can’t wait to see what we get next...I’m hoping a little Johnny Raze is in our future!!
Ellen
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great finish to the series

So much intensity and action! I loved Anselm and Selah’s story. All the characters have been interesting in this series. But I think the best one is Story!
Kathleen Boston
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anselm: Alpha One Security

Final book in the series,and it was just as riveting as the rest. All loose ends tried up with perfect ending.
Ginny
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this series. It was great getting to know Anselm finally.

• The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge #6.5)
  • Best Man
  • Detour (Getaway, #5)
  • Code Name: Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3)
  • Inappropriate
  • Their Fairy Princess (Office Intrigue Book 7)
  • Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12.5)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Breaker
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Needing Nevaeh (Rockers' Legacy, #2)
  • His To Protect (Elite Force Security, #2)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Alpha One Security (7 books)
  • Harris (Alpha One Security, #1)
  • Thresh (Alpha One Security, #2)
  • Duke (Alpha One Security, #3)
  • Puck (Alpha One Security, #4)
  • Lear (Alpha One Security #5)
  • Alpha One Security: Harris, Thresh, Duke (Alpha One Security, #1-3)