Start by marking “His Fake Prison Daddy” as Want to Read:
His Fake Prison Daddy

His Fake Prison Daddy

When eighteen-year-old hacker Elias Stuyvesant ends up in a maximum security state prison, he's woefully unprepared despite his time in juvie. On day one, he's thrown in with a man known as the Santa Fe Slayer, Ambrose Hughes.

Hughes is quiet, disfigured, and weirdly urbane. Elias was so young when Hughes committed his crimes that he has only the faintest idea what Hughes
Published January 15th 2020 by Eine Kleine Press

To ask other readers questions about His Fake Prison Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Fake Prison Daddy

Start your review of His Fake Prison Daddy
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, crime, daddy-boy, dark, m-m
Mind-blowing good. It had everything I craved in a prison book with a vicious serial killer and a boy someone wanted dead.

A strongly written story, sharp sentences that cut souls. Amazing captivatingly put together.
There are so many thick emotions it was just overwhelming.
They were needy, craving, all-consuming, passionate and full of compassion in an environment that was raw, dark, gritty, violent, hurt and much more.

“The Santa Fe Slayer.”

Elias is a petit, endearingly honest and transparent,
Ζωή Παππά
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Elias is eighteen years old and he’s in juvie for hacking. One day he angers the wrong people and ends up in a max prison. His new cell mate is a serial killer, Hughes, and Elias seems to be his victim type.
I don’t want to say more because I don’t want to spoil it and because half the fun was trying to figure out what’s going on and if I could trust Hughes.
It was a really good book. Interesting and thought provoking. Well written and with unique characters. It reminded me of Orange is the new
Anabela.M.
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll start thanking the authors for the cardio workout this book provided. Just the blurb had my heartbeat faster,scared for Elias,and it stayed fast all through the story.

I mean, putting cute and small Elias in a cell with scary, scarred and violent Hughes is bound to be terrifying. I expected a horror show,and Hughes does plays out a lot on his reputation of a vicious brute. But,I also got so much more: a human side of the murder,the caring and gentle one he shows to Elias. And Elias,seeing
Darina
Jan 17, 2020 added it
Shelves: 2020, mm, prison
Восемнадцатилетний хакер Элиас сунул свой нос, куда не надо, поэтому из колонии для несовершеннолетних его перевели в тюрьму строгого режима и подселили в камеру к маньяку-людоеду. Ну офигенная же завязка! А дальше герои внезапно осознают, что жить друг без друга не могут и бесконечно признаются в любви. Такое ощущение, что начало книги писал один человек, а всё остальное – другой. Учитывая, что у этого странного творения два автора, возможно, так и было.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

When I saw the title and the blurb, I was curious and decided that I had to read this. Elias was thrown into actual prison, supermax security from juvie. At a loss as to how his little bit of hacking got him into this position, he realizes that when they show him to his cell and his bunkmate is a serial killer, things have gone from bad to worse. Hughes is normally by himself in his cell, ever since he killed the last one, roommates never seem to be a problem for him.
Courtney Bassett
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A bit dark but gripping

So you know those prison books where it turns out the inmate was framed and didn’t do anything wrong? Yeah, this is not that book.

I’m actually pretty impressed that the authors got me to root for the unlikely pairing of an 18-year-old hacker in over his head and a vicious serial killer (who, okay, maybe isn’t AS bad as you might think). I wouldn’t exactly call their relationship healthy, but hey, it works for them, and it was pretty darn hot to boot. I enjoyed it enough
ML
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unexpected

This book was not what I expected. It was sweet and sorta romantic. It was also pretty dark in spots but it is a prison romance.
I enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend it!
It even has an HEA!
R
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elias is a hacker and at eighteen he is placed in a super max facility for a relatively minor crime (he pissed off the warden in a juvie facility). Blonde, slight, and pretty, a perfect target.

Hughes is a lifer. Big, scary, scarred, touch averse, and a cannibal. Elias is exactly his type which makes him a perfect cell mate. Elias shouldn’t find Hughes fascinating or so irresistibly sexy. Hughes allows the young man to touch his body and his soul.

I have to admit that the title is what drew me to
TwistedRose
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: age-gap, daddy, favs
Elias is put in supermax for hacking while in Juvie, not really something you would think happens(I mean he's not really dangerous). Not only that but his new cell mate is none other than Ambrose Hughes, The Santa Fe Slayer. And unfortunately Elias matches Hughes 'victim profile' perfectly.
At first Elias is understandably afraid but Hughes surprises him. And he soon learns that he maybe the only one that doesn't have to be afraid of his Daddy.
Elias is cute and so accepting. Hughes is not quite
Emily Mead
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Louise Lyons
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I was offered the chance of an ARC for this book, I wasn’t sure if it would be one for me as it’s not my usual story. But I was intrigued and found that once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down.

Considering the “daddy”, Hughes, is a cannibalistic serial killer, I feared for young Elias, just a boy really, when he found himself in Hughes’ cell. Hughes, however, wasn’t what I expected and was protective of Elias, leading to most of the other prisoners leaving him alone. Elias was well
Robert Winter
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don't know how you turn a cannibalistic serial killer into a romantic lead, but the authors here do exactly that. This book reads like a cross between HBO's Oz and Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Elias is scared, snarky, vulnerable and determined. Hughes is scarred, poetic, terrifying and protective. I loved the way their relationship developed, with daddy-boy dynamics and blisteringly hot sex. Some of the thriller elements didn't quite work (the random attempts to hurt Elias seemed ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Fake Prison Daddy by Thursday Euclid and Clancy Nacht. This was a fascinating story with truly interesting characters. It blurred some lines, delivered on the violence and intrigue, and kept me reading. Hughes and Elias drew me in from the beginning and made me curious enough to keep turning those pages.
Karen
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book! was on the edge of me seat worrying for both of them!!! LOL. I love the big guy protecting little guy and this book delivered that! Plus even though he was serial killer he was still a hero with scars and a horrible past of his own, And last but not least.. our smaller guy was a Virgin!!! Hot Sexy times in prison!
Madison
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This book is definitely worth reading. I was a-little skeptical at first but it was a sweet kinky book with an HEA that will leave you wanting more.
Kaila
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
this story fascinated me... it had violence and love.. it had some lines that blurred for me.. but i loved it haha.. it was sexy and well written and a lot of fun to read. very good story!
Darkstar
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF %30
Szidi ☼
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
ARC - blog review later

Idk what to think about this one, it'll be hard to review
Bran Zesti
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a hot book!! This book opens your eyes to what can be, also make you wonder. I'd give it so hot numbers. But then I'd be telling, I really enjoy the book
P Leslie
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review, m-m
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one elses*

The prison setting was different and in the beginning, I thought it might get frustrating but it didn’t.

Hughes was an interesting guy; he was unpredictable and his reputation kind of made him frightening to be around. I wasn’t too sure whether Elias slept with one eye open, god knows I would have. Throughout the entire story, I was waiting for Hughes to flip especially, when you consider the reason why he was
Kathleen
Jan 16, 2020
KimberlyRose
rated it did not like it
Katherine
Jan 19, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup #1)
  • I'm Straight, Right?
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Biker Daddy
  • An Egg for Ansel (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #2)
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • Caring For Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • The Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • Somebody to Love (Tyler Jamison #1)
  • Wild By Nature
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Unscripted
  • Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)