Start by marking “Don't Go Stealing My Heart” as Want to Read:

Don't Go Stealing My Heart

Treat yourself to the book Jen DeLuca says "sparkles" and "sizzles."

She wants to steal his Van Gogh. He wants to steal her heart.

Some people would call Clementine Abernathy a criminal. She considers herself a modern day Robin Hood, who steals from the rich and gives to the poor. Not exactly on the up-and-up, but she knows what it’s like to lose everything. Her latest heist
Expected publication: April 22nd 2020 by CD Books

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 22, 2020
    Enter for a chance to win one of 100 advanced digital copies of DON’T GO STEALING MY HEART by Kelly Siskind.

Falling for her mark would make

Format: Kindle book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 626 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 17 - Mar 16, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Don't Go Stealing My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Go Stealing My Heart

Start your review of Don't Go Stealing My Heart
    Amanda Hash
    Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2020
    This was an adorable, unputdownable book. I loved every detail, from the quirky names of the town and its businesses to the very dramatic and heartwrenching twist I honestly didn't even consider as a possibility. Clementine might be my new favorite heroine-- damaged, sarcastic, tough-as-nails, vulnerable, and utterly captivating all at the same time. And Jack? I fell in love with Jack IMMEDIATELY. It didn't hurt that I'm a huge Elvis fan...(I mean, I once dreamed of getting married in Vegas by ...more
    Tara Wyatt
    Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What a fun book! Kelly Siskind has a way of taking off-beat characters and making them completely relatable. Despite her checkered past, I was totally cheering for Clementine throughout the whole book. Engrossing, super entertaining and swoony. What more could you want?
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: shelly
    Oh for the love of all things quirky, fun, and heartfelt!

I was so lucky to get my hands on an early copy of this book and it took me approximately no time to fall head over heels for Clementine and Jack. Their chemistry sparked immediately, and their banter drew me right in. Add to that the many unexpected and adorable quirks? And I was a complete goner.

Loyal fans of Kelly Siskind will not be disappointed (and, in fact, may find themselves delighted by at least one Easter egg tucked into this
    Michelle
    Shelves: romance
    I was lucky enough to read an early copy of this and oh man! It's such a fresh and unexpected romance, with hilarious quirky characters and thrillingly high stakes. Plus, I can never resist a suave con-woman. I loved watching her be unwillingly charmed by Jack, and...oh I can't give away the end, but the ending scene is UNFORGETTABLE! It's this blend of romantic, funny, scary, oh shit did that really just happen, and badass. Don't miss it.
    Caryn - iam.caryn
    If anyone knows me at all, then you know how much I LOVED New Orleans Rush when I read it in 2019. So needless to say, I was beyond excited for Don’t Go Stealing My Heart.

I read the synopsis and I knew it sounded exactly like the type of story I would devour. And devour it I did!

One of the things I loved most about New Orleans Rush is that Siskind added a bit of intrigue. She did the same thing in Don’t Go Stealing My Heart.

It’s what makes Siskind’s books stand out. She doesn’t write “just a
    Micheline Ryckman
    Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
    4.5 stars! I had the privilege of receiving an arc of this book and I’m so thankful. I don’t read a lot of contemporary romance, but Kelly Siskind’s books are an exception to the rule. Her writing is smooth, I envy her skills! Her settings and characters are quirky, unique, and beyond loveable!!! This book and my other favourite of hers, New Orleans Rush, are definitely not to be missed!!
    Sandra
    Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was lucky enough to read an early copy of Don't Go Stealing My Heart and I seriously can't wait for it to be out in the world for everyone to read! Part romantic suspense, part romantic comedy, and just plain romantic, Clementine and Jack are sure to steal your heart. It's no secret I'm a fan of Kelly Siskind's books, but this one may be my favorite. Siskind writes fantastic heroines and Clementine definitely falls into that category. She's thief with a heart of gold and a vulnerability that ...more
    Beth
    Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was lucky enough to read an advance copy of DON'T GO STEALING MY HEART. Kelly Siskind writes with her usual humor and super-hot steaminess in this latest romance. But she's also given us a unique heroine--a thief with a heart of gold, and a unique hero--an Elvis Presley tribute artist, among other things. Both protagonists are dealing with issues from their past that inform who they are today, and it was exciting to see their story unfold! Highly recommend!
    Tracey
    Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    What can I say about this book and this author that I haven't already said in my previous reviews -- my goodness, she writes such incredible, unique plots that draw you into these characters, break your heart sometimes and always make you laugh out loud. Jack and Clementine are no exception -- I loved Jack immediately and had so many "feels" for Clementine. Reading about her tough childhood broke my heart, but watching her grow into a strong, independent and brave woman lifted my heart! And ...more
    Jemi Fraser
    Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    So Much Fun!!!
    I adored Clementine - a unique and quirky character who melts your heart. Chemistry zips between Clementine and Jack (another quirky sweetheart!) while they get to know each other. Their vulnerabilities make them struggle to find their way. The story takes more than a few unexpected twists and turns and I stayed up WAY too late to finish it. Give yourself a treat and pick this one up!
    Marivi Sanz
    New Orleans Rush was one of my favourite books of 2019, so I was excited about this one, but also trying to keep my expectations controlled, so I wouldn't be disappointed. But there's no need for worrying. Kelly Siskind did it again, and brought a funny, hot, and sweet but also raw and emotional story. Also, Elvis. And reptiles. And Max!
    Kelly was kind enough to let me read an early copy of her book, and this is my honest opinion. I'll leave a full review once the book it's published.
    Lisa Tantsits
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This book was amazing! Clementine and Jack’s story was unexpected and beautiful. I love how a moment of weakness when she first meets Jack leads to more truths than she’s ever told anyone. I love how their relationship evolves and to say the end of this book was heart pounding would be an understatement! Fantastic and a must read!
    Brenda Brown
    Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this so much!!! Clementine and Jack were such unique and well-developed characters and I felt like I really got to know them - which made me all the more invested in their story. I also appreciated the secondary characters because they each felt necessary in the story, and in the evolution of the relationship between Clementine and Jack. There are so many elements of this story that kept me turning the pages until the wee hours on this one - a will-they/won't-they romance, a dash of ...more
    J. R.
    Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    THIS BOOK! Refreshingly original and charming, you'll fall in love with these quirky characters. A wonderful romantic comedy that has you laughing, cheering and most importantly, swooning. I wanted to high-five Clementine from the first chapter and smooch Jack from the moment he laughed at himself. These characters are unforgettable and had me smiling for a long time after I read the last page.
    Kelli
    Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Book Review: Don't Go Stealing My Heart
    Author: Kelly Siskind
    Four Stars
    A professional thief and an Elvis Tribute artist, can they make it work once they fill each other in on their lives and their backgrounds? Both has some secrets and lots of things they aren't proud of. Their attraction to one another and the almost inst-love is off the charts. The way they get to know each other and spend time together before they fall into bed with one another is something you don't see in many books anymore
    Ivy Nelson
    Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I wanted my review to be as amazing as this book but I'm not sure I'm that talented.

The way Kelly Siskind tells a story is pure art. This book is cute, fun, and packs an emotional punch. The characters are so well developed that they leaped off the page and into my heart. I need Clementine and Jack to be my friends. I'm not even joking.

You have to read this book.

I feel like everything else I say would involve spoilers and you deserve to go into this without any preconceived ideas. Just know
    Lisa Cyr
    Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Another terrific book from Kelly! This one was charming, and funny, and adorable, and quirky... everything I love in a romance. The characters are fun. The setting makes you want to meet the folks in this town. Kelly is quickly turning into one of my favorite authors, and books like this one are why!
    Vanessa
    Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I enjoyed this book but felt like parts for me were a little predictable. I really liked Clementine but there were parts where she just broke my heart. Maxwell "Jack" was wonderful as well. I feel like a little bit was left hanging on his story with work and the townspeople. I liked the mention of our friends in New Orleans and I'm still waiting on the other brothers stories there!!
    Rachel Kennedy
    Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    The story of Clementine and Jack. Not everything is as it seems, from their first chance encounter by the side of the road to the end of the book. Full of surprises and great characters.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a voluntary and honest review.

Juli Hall
    Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I couldn’t put this book down, it’s so good. It was instant attraction when Clementine and Jack met, she didn’t know he was her mark. He was impressed with her ability to fix his car. The story is fun, quirky, suspenseful at times and just plain entertaining. Loved it. Highly recommended.
    Melissa
    Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
    This story was hard to put down! Just read it. You won’t be disappointed! <3
    Jamie
    Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Yet another winner from Kelly Siskind. Don't Go Stealing My Heart is a refreshing take on the con artist romance with all the heart, humor, and heat you could possibly want.
    Chelly
    Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow! OMG Wow! I loved Jack and Clementine. I can't wait for everyone to read this story!
    Jan 30, 2020 marked it as to-read
    This entire concept gives me Kat and Hale vibes from Heist Society... but for grown-ups. I love it already.
    Jen Hawkins
    Feb 17, 2020
    Anise Eden
    Feb 08, 2020
    Shelly
    Jan 29, 2020
    Kelly
    Dec 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
    Shelves: tbr
    Lourdes
    C.E. Hart
    Tales Of A Bookbug
    Dec 05, 2019

• Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
    • Red, White & Royal Blue
    • Heartland (True North, #7)
    • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
    • Hot Shot (American Royalty, #3)
    • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
    • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
    • Love Bank (Jobs from Hell, #1)
    • Her Hot Ride (Red Dragon MC, #3)
    • Love Lettering
    • Outmatched
    • Dear Edward
    • Regretting You
    • The Grace Year
    • Don't You Forget About Me
    • Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1)
    • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
    • Winter Stroll (Winter #2)
    A small-town girl at heart, Kelly moved from the city to enjoy the charm of northern Ontario. When she’s not out hiking with her husband or home devouring books, you can find her, notepad in hand, scribbling down one of the many plot bunnies bouncing around in her head. Her novels have been published internationally.

2015 Golden Heart Finalist