Start by marking “Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione” as Want to Read:
Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione

Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione

Questo libro vi farà esplorare le profondità oceaniche, i deserti sabbiosi, le cime innevate delle montagne. È qui, nei luoghi più affascinanti e remoti dei cinque continenti, che vivono molte specie in via d'estinzione. Tra le sue pagine farete la conoscenza di piccioni dentati e pinguini occhigialli, draghi arboricoli e rospi cornuti. Scoprirete qual è il gufo più grande ...more
Published November 2019 by Salani (first published October 8th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione

Start your review of Il grande libro degli animali in via d'estinzione
Candice
A Wild Child's Guide to Endangered Animals: is a well-researched book for both children and adults. Millie Marotta has organized the book by habitat (ocean, forest, desert, fresh water, grasslands, tundra and wetlands). At the start of each section is a brief description of the habitat, followed by the profiles of animals that live there. Each of the 43 species has an interesting written description and beautiful artwork. I love that the author includes animals from many Classes (birds, mammals, ...more
Merel
Beautifully done!
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
My son and I read this one. The illustrations are beautiful. Each animal has a description and info about extinction. We did enjoy this book, learning a bit on the way. It would be a good compliment to another informational animal book. The only thing I didnt like was it seemed to be lacking info or stats about the animal.
Kristian
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as part of a Goodreads giveaway. I liked this book a lot. I was a very good book. I really enjoyed the illustrations. Quite stunning and fun at the same time. The book is well laid out and shows many different animals on the endangered list. My only issue with the book is that I wanted more pictures or photos of the animals as well as the artwork. I wanted more information on the animals. This book feels like an appetizer and now I want the entree. My ten year old felt the ...more
Jolene
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My seven-year-old and I read straight through A Wild Child’s Guide to Endangered Animals by Millie Marotta before integrating it into our daily home education curriculum. The beautiful illustrations and coordinating narratives entertained and educated. Each page spread showcases one endangered animal and, prior to reading A Wild Child’s Guide to Endangered Animals, I was not familiar with many of the animals in the book. We especially enjoyed learning about the Saola, the Little Dodo Bird ...more
Christie
This is a gorgeous book telling the stories of some of the most vulnerable species. This is an easy way to get kiddos interested in preserving the habitats of these endangered species, and others. I can't rave enough about how beautiful the illustrations are--it's like someone colored in those adult coloring books, choosing all of the right colors and adding their own texture to the drawings.
Devyn
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from Goodreads.

A Wild Child's Guide to Endangered Animals: is a gorgeously illustrated children's book about some of the world's most endangered species seriously at risk of extinction.
It is conveniently organized by habitat with a short and sweet description of the animal alongside those aesthetical works of art.

Can be enjoyed by all ages and would make a wonderful gift for animal enthusiasts with the key paramount of raising awareness.
Ashley Adams
This really isn't a children's book, and as a reference book it lacks a bit. What makes this piece outstanding is the artwork. Completely mesmerizing illustrations capture texture and detail of endangered species. An absolutely wonderful coffee table book.
O.
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I won a copy of this book from goodreads' giveaway.

A beautifully illustrated book full of informative facts presented in an entertaining way on endangered species that don't get much attention.

Easily enjoyed by anyone, young or old.
Barbara
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Each 2 page spread of "A Wild Child's Guide to Endangered Animals" features a beautiful illustration of an animal along with a few paragraphs of text about the animal.
Jackie Smith
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good book for all ages! Wish it was longer!
Beatrice Marie
This was a really great book, somethings think is important for everyone to read, because knowing the animals we should be protecting is vital to making sure they don't go extinct.
Annese
Jen
Astrid Galactic
Cara
Aug 24, 2019

• The Battle Begins (Unnaturals #1)
  • Selections from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Piano Solos
  • The Red Pyramid: The Graphic Novel (The Kane Chronicles: The Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Mez's Magic (The Lost Rainforest, #1)
  • The Last (Endling #1)
  • The First (Endling #2)
  • Crenshaw
  • God Made Me Unique: Helping Children See Value in Every Person
  • The Way of the Brave (Global Search and Rescue #1)
  • NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color
  • The Coming Revolution in Church Economics: Why Tithes and Offerings Are No Longer Enough, and What You Can Do about It
  • Why Do We Say Good Night?
  • Love You Truly
  • The Promises of God Storybook Bible: The Story of God's Unstoppable Love
  • God Made Boys and Girls: Helping Children Understand the Gift of Gender
  • Inspire Bible for Girls NLT
  • Baby Blues 10: Threats, Bribes & Videotape
  • On Wings of Devotion (The Codebreakers, #2)