Start by marking “A Kut Above The Rest 3: Lovin' A Female Boss” as Want to Read:
A Kut Above The Rest 3: Lovin' A Female Boss

A Kut Above The Rest 3: Lovin' A Female Boss

When we left Alexis and the crew, lives were hanging in the balance and their enemies were celebrating their victories. Old relationships were strained and new ones started to form. But they were quickly threatened by danger and drama from jealous exes and bitter enemies bent on revenge.

Will Alexis and Kevell be able to survive and come to the rescue of their loved one
Published December 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Kut Above The Rest 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kut Above The Rest 3

Start your review of A Kut Above The Rest 3: Lovin' A Female Boss
tanessia ford
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t Pick

I loved this series. And I don’t want to pick a favorite book out of the three so don’t ask. I feel like in this. Ok we really got to see the characters evolve. We really saw the real Perc and Kut in their element and baby they ain’t nothing nice to play with! I was over here cracking up! I was like I know her husband sleeps with one eye open after a fight cause baby her mind isn’t wrapped to tightly smh. Each book Kut got wilder and wilder saving the best for last! Sensational job! I
Adrenna Shipman
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blown!

This is the finale to A Kut Above The Rest: Lovin A Female Boss. 24 hours ago, I had never read anything by Annitia L Jackson. Where have I been??? Oh my goodness her storytelling skills are amazing!

The drama started immediately in book 1 with us not knowing how many secrets Alexis and Kevell did not know we're being kept from them. As the book progresses, I kept asking myself, " what else can happen? " Lordt EVERYTHING!!

By book 2 the shady and unbelievable tactics of people who suppo
Yasmine Sutton
Mind blowing

I don’t what is higher than pettiness but whatever it is that is this finale. I cried,laughed got pissed and a couple of times thought I was going to lose my lunch. You need some serious counseling for the torture in this book. I fell out when they played Beat a Bitch Piñata. Ashy and Belinda didn’t see that coming dirty hoes. So glad Wealth got is Karma. Great ending to a great series. Wish Onya and Blast had got together but I smell another book coming hint hint.
Seriously you need
Towanda Speight
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't sleep on this series

One of the best series I have ever read..I read all 3 back to back..this series had me hooked from page 1 until the end.loved all the characters and their story lines..the kyt crew are not to be messed with..live how this crew stick together and have each other's back regardless of the situation..that is what family does..you definitely will enjoy this series..can't wait till the holidays l series drop on these characters and their lives after..keep up the good work..
💖Krissy_ReadingQueen💖
Great finale!!

Mannn I loved this series!! Kit was as crazy as they come, but Kevell was perfect for her. He was able to dial down her crazy just a little. Jace and Mashelle were just what the other needed to overcome their past. The amount of betrayal, secrets, twists and turns in this book kept my head spinning. I’m gonna need more from some of the other characters because I don’t want it to end.
Tamika
Banger

Once again, Annitia Jackson has kept me captivated in one of her books. She wrote this book so well that I envisioned myself in the scene with these characters. Kits should have known that her ass was going to catch it & Zeke played himself thinking he was going to get away with the dirt that he did. My heart broke as Diamond told them what happened to her & the way she clung to Shelle. I was truly satisfied with this series & I'm really looking forward to the spinoffs.
JeaNida Luckie-Weatherall
Great Series

Absolutely loved this series....what a great way to end a great series. So glad that everyone got their happy ending in their own way. Their was some questions that needed answers, but I see they'll be answered in the spin-offs. So glad that all the snake slithering around got exactly what they deserved. Highly recommend this series...definitely worth the wait. Awesome job Annitia Jackson.
SHEMEAKA A WOODARD
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!!!!!!

I absolutely love Kut and Alexis the same. I guess that makes me crazy. I enjoyed the friendship with Onya, Mashelle, and Alexis...every Boss needs a group of like minded friends. I loved the passion from all characters and laughed consistently throughout this book. I was hyped and jumping around during times of revenge. Another GREAT ONE from this bomb a$* author!!
Natasha Montgomery
This book was fire

Let's just say that Book One and two was awesome. But, babe this final book took pettiness to a whole new level. I mean it had my ass laughing and crying at the same same time. Annitia L. Jackson you definitely put the pettiness in this book. N I loved every minute of it.
Q Owens
GREAT SERIES!!!!

Now that's the way to end a series. I absolutely loved it. I'm glad all the snakes got what they deserved. I love everyone's relationships. I can't wait to read the spin-offs. This is most definitely a must read book/series. Annitia you did a great job with this series and it was well worth the wait.
Shanise McGriggs
Wow 🤩

The finale to this 3 part series will take you on one roller coaster ride where you won’t want to get off at the end.. This author brought out all the craziness and pettiness that will have you laughing and shaking your head like did she REALLT write that lol! The storyline was everything and All the characters were great 👍🏽
Marissa
Exhilarating

This storyline picked up exactly where part 2 left off, and definitely will capture and keep your full attention. Character development well written and relatable, refreshing to see each of the characters growth process. I enjoyed and recommend this five star read. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Jacqueline Brice
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!!

This was a very good series and I enjoyed reading it. I'm glad everyone got the justice they deserved and can't to find out what happens with Onya, Blast, Jace and Mashalle....I really hope of Wendy did in fact have a baby by Jace, he takes it and kill her, I also hope he and Mashalle can survive it.
Lynandrea Stewart
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!

Well sad it was a finally but I loved this story. The fact Kut was a plus size female boss made my day. Storyline and characters were awesome. Keep the book interesting and the foster kids,situation hit gone for me. Look Forward to the spin off. Keep up the great work and continue to deliver great books.
Aingsley Lavalais-Williams
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Jackson came with it with all those moving parts on the board. Yes she came through and showed out on this finally. The crew weeded out the snakes and replaced them those loyal to only them. The love, bonds, and craziness of this crew grew with every hit they took and they came out on top. This whole series was an amazing read.
stacy
Worth the wait

This book was really good. Every snake got what they deserve. There were some twists i didn't see coming but that's Annitia for you. I need to know what happened to that snake Wendy.
Renee
Nay

This was so worth the waiy let me tell you. Kg finally came out of retirement and let loose you hear me. Kita aint shit can't believe how evil she was how can you do that to a baby. I can't wait for these spin offs
Kia
Well worth the wait

OMG I was waiting for this book cause that cliffhanger in part 2 almost have me a heart attack. Can't wait to see the Christmas and Valentine updates for these characters.
Sam
Wow!!!

I have read all three and I am never disappointed in them... I'm am finally glad they all can finally be happy and not going through all the crazy and hot mess Kita and the Russian brother and sister and Zeke caused them...
Latisha Burney
Well worth the wait

That damn Alexis is hell but I’m glad everyone came out safe and unharmed I felt real sorry for worth though he tried to write his wrongs but he’s daddy wasn’t shit great read as always
K. Larry
Awesome Read

I sooooo loved this entire series. I hate leaving spoilers, so all I’m going to say is part 3 is so bomb!! I have not one complaint!! Love, Love this book and highly recommend it!
Ernyka Blanson
It's a Hit !

Book 3 was everything and more ! I love how hard they are all riding for eachother with their real petty selves. All they enemies got exactly what they deserved, I can't wait for the updates !!
Elizabeth Cammick
Amazing

Yes you were definitely petty lol, but you did an amazing job on the finale!!!! I loved everything about it and can’t wait for the updates on the couples and the books to come!
Renita D
So Worth The Wait!!!!

Man, when all the drama brought KG out, all bets were off. This book had everything I needed...action, love and torture to your enemies. Can’t wait to see what is in store for the Kit Crew next!!!!
Erica
Amazing read

This finale was everything. I enjoyed reading about each character and how they grew through the books. I am so excited for the Christmas and Valentine books on the characters. Read this book you want be disappointed. It's full of love, action, drama, and twists.
Nick Jones
You did it once again

I love this ending. I was scared for Mama Joy for a second but she has a lot more to her than meets the eye. I want to know more about blast cause I see some drama coming from that way. And what's up with Wendy?
Sarah Williams
This Author’s Mind!

The way this author tells a story is amazing her mind and concepts are brilliant. I loved this series and I am excited about the spinoffs. Such an amazing writer. Give her a try you won’t be disappointed.
Charmaine Downs
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kut right in! Issa Banger!

The imagination behind the Pen Genius that created this magnificent five star banging series. Well you've gotta one click for all the gruesome dramatic ang gory details. You can exhale at The End! One click!
Tri
💖💖💖

This was the sickest, illest book I have ever read and I loved it. I can't wait to see what's going on with Blast and Onya next. I already see Jace and Mashelle together. This book was worth the wait.
Messerette C Spencer
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twist turn twist turn twist ....

This series had so so so many twist and turns in it talk about a roller coaster ride. Baby this series should be sold with seatbelts, because you need that to hold on while reading. I can't wait for whatever Annitia L. Jackson writes next.

• The Billionaire's Daughter: Kari Kassom 2