Start by marking “How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems” as Want to Read:
How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems

How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems

It's difficult to find someone who hasn't had their heart touched by a beloved pet, but some of us are lucky enough to have our lives irrevocably changed along the way. Juliette Sebock'sHow My Cat Changed My Life and Other Poems describes the poet's transformative relationship with the tabby cat who came into her life at a critical time and saved her: from mental illness, ...more
Paperback
Published December 8th 2019 by Bottlecap Press

To ask other readers questions about How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems

Start your review of How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems
Lynne Schmidt
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of poetry is everything you would want it to be - sweet, simple, and a true ode to our feline friends. Great to read for days you’re struggling to give you hope.
Keana Aguila Labra
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
If one is lucky, one has an escape, a place, person, or activity, one can retreat to at any time. Sometimes, this safe haven is found in the companionship of one (special) gray cat. How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems is a love story and history of Juliette Sebock and her cat, Fitz's, heartfelt (and continuing) relationship.

The observations of Fitz during his integration into the Sebock family is painted with the underpinnings of a tumultuous personal life for Sebock herself. Despite the
Juliette
Dec 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: juliette-sebock
D.E. Kerr
marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2019
Nashira
marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2019
Juliette Sebock is the author of Mistakes Were Made (2017), Micro (Nightingale & Sparrrow Press, 2019), How My Cat Saved My Life and Other Poems (Bottlecap Press, 2019), Three Words (Bottlecap Press, 2020), Plight of the Pangolin (Vociferous Press, 2020), and Boleyn (Twist in Time Press, 2020), as well as several books currently searching for the perfect press.

She has poems forthcoming or