Start by marking “My Love, A Liar: Small Town Girl Romance #2” as Want to Read:
My Love, A Liar: Small Town Girl Romance #2

My Love, A Liar: Small Town Girl Romance #2

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  56 ratings  ·  13 reviews
They never had anything in common and tolerated each other for their best friends’ sake. Thrown together due to circumstances beyond their control, Cupid strikes.

Aditi is a modern girl working in Delhi brought up in a sheltered atmosphere with high traditional family values.

Rahul is a free thinker with no regard or patience for archaic social norms.

Will Rahul be
Published December 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Love, A Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Love, A Liar

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of My Love, A Liar: Small Town Girl Romance #2
Dee James
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
'My Love, A Liar', is the second book in a series by Ruchi Singh. After reading an excerpt on social media, I picked up this book on a whim. And, I definitely am thankful I did! A short, sweet, and a beautiful novella, I finished this sweet romance in a single sitting. After a long time, I enjoyed reading a sweet romance that was a perfect mix of love, friendship, and family.

This is the first time I am reading Ruchi's books and I liked her writing style - simple and sweet. The characterization
Adite
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A delicious little romance...you keep turning the pages as the sparks keep flying between Aditi and Rahul.
Sudesna Ghosh
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining romance with memorable characters. I loved the perfect mix of sweetness and drama.
Preethi Venugopala
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it completely. Both Aditi and Rahul are memorable characters. But I should say I liked Rahul more.
Recommended for all who love Indian romances.
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
This is a companion novella to Take 2 (can be read as a standalone story too), featuring a sweet love story between a modern metropolitan boy (Rahul) and a more traditional small town girl (Aditi).

I liked both Rahul & Aditi as characters, but there were things I wished were different, in terms of how their story progressed, and especially how it concluded. I mean they did get their HEA, I just would have preferred a more drawn out, stronger romantic climax.

- Shantala @ Shanaya Tales

Blog |
Reet Singh
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable - mainly because of Rahul! He is an absolute delight - wicked, irrepressible flirt that he is. The back and forth between him and Aditi form the crux of this romance, and the author has done a good job with the repartee. Do read this little gem.
Rubina
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super cute

A very cute story yet again by Ruchi Singh. I loved the banter and the quick repertoire spattered through the story. Strong women are my favorite reads and Ruchi has not disappointed the reader in me. Great chemistry and a good storyline.
Farshana S A
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Delightful

A sweet and loving story about 2 different individuals who has seemingly no common ground to form a relationship, forget relationship even friendship feels absolutely No…No but of course love does blossom.

Aditi and Rahul are absolute opposites to each other. Aditi has been brought up in a very sheltered and closed knit family and as per Indian culture, still nods her head to, not just her parents but also her brothers and their wives. I loved how the author had brilliantly conveyed
Arti
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
A simple story of two people who meet each other because of their best friends and end up getting attracted to each other. And add to that family values, friendship and teasing.
The characters develop slowly and by the time the book came to a close, they had already created a place in my heart. The banter between the two lead characters was quite interesting.
Started the book last night and finished the book in one sitting.
Anupriya
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sure winner

When I started reading I thought it was going to a typical story of a non committal guy and an over protected girl. Yes it was that and so much more. The layers to Rahul's personality really tugged at my heart. And Aditi's helplesness was to much to bear at times. Couldn't put it down untill I had reached the last page.
Angela Peixoto
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible love story by Ruchi Singh. This book is truly unputdownable and if you really want to spend a fews hours you must read it.
Pavani
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Light hearted sweet read

In the unique writing style of Ruchi Singh's book is a sweet read emphasizing on honesty and empathy..!! Should anyone's future or life has to depend on their upbringing or circumstances of their past? Hell no..! Loved the book :)
Esha Pandey
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the title ... My Love, A Liar which attracted me to the story. Wasn’t disappointed and loved every word. Recommend it to everyone.
Komal Mehta
Jan 26, 2020
Bhavna
Feb 05, 2020
Vineet Luthra
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2020
Nandish
Feb 01, 2020
Rekha Mallya
Jan 25, 2020

• The Girl at the Wedding: A Prequel to 'Without you' (Sreepuram Series Book 0)
  • The Proposition: A Billionaire Marriage Of Convenience Romance
  • The Confused Bridegroom: A Romantic Comedy
  • Until You
  • My Sister’s Boss
  • His Destined Bride (The Bride Series Book 2)
  • It Was Always You (Destination Weddings Book 1)
  • Just The Way You Are (Soulmates, #1)
  • Guarded by Mr Handsome: A Bodyguard Romance
  • Ex Factor (Wallflower Series Book 3)
  • His Unsuitable Wife (Twins Mayhem Duet Book 1)
  • The Lost Princess ( Sravanapura Royals #3)
  • A Christmas Conspiracy
  • Bride Lost & Found: Short Story
  • Accidentally Ever After
  • Satin and Sapphire: Danger and Delight in Asar Kalan
  • His Beautiful Illusion (Twins Mayhem Duet Book 2)
  • Gunpoint Groom
Author of the bestselling romantic thriller ‘The Bodyguard’, Ruchi Singh is an IT professional turned novelist. Her other published novels are ‘Take 2’ and ‘Jugnu (Firefly)’. Winner of TOI Write India Season 1, Ruchi has also published a short story collection, ‘Hearts and Hots', besides being a contributing author to many anthologies.

A voracious reader, she loves everything—from classics to