Start by marking “Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)” as Want to Read:
Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)

Friends Like These

(A Love Like This #3)

NOAH

Inheriting a debt-ridden golf course was not the opportunity I was looking for. While I desperately try to salvage the business, she bulldozed into my life–intent on fixing everything for me. I’ve never been rescued before—definitely not by such unconventional methods.
But what will happen when there’s nothing left for her to fix? I want her to stay. Now I just have to
Published January 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Friends Like These, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends Like These

Start your review of Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)
Paula
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!! Author knows how to write humor & awesome characters who sizzle off the page!

Everyone should have a Paige in their lives - and a Noah most definitely!

Highly recommend! Safe. No dramalama. No OW/OM or intimate scenes with anyone else. Lot's and lots of humor though and a sweet romance but this is a PG type of read. (aka no sex scenes or fondling 😁). Emphasis is on the relationship development of these two which is great but my only complaint is that I wished author had added some
Jes Drew
I had to pre-order this book, because I liked the first two (one and a half?) books in the series so much. The meet-cute was hilarious, though I was a bit surprised that there wasn't any friend-zoning going on, because of the title. I think that was just to differentiate it from the others, which were more along the lines of enemies-to-lovers. This one is an opposites attract, and it was fun to see another member of the crazy Boone family sweep in and find love- only Page finds it in the form of ...more
Brenda Moser
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun and entertaining story with strong,likable characters in Page and Noah. The author does a great job bringing the story to life with her descriptive scenes and laugh out loud moments. It's a realistic story with the two continuing working at their relationship and building a forever love. I enjoyed and would recommend this book.

poppy
Shelves: ng
This was such a fun read once I started reading it I just did not want to put it down I just loved Page and Noah they were great characters so different from each other but they just work and their friend they were so much fun as well I would recommend this book it was a wonderful addition to the series.
Ria Zen
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Did Page make an entrance or what? I love the characters in this one, not just Page and Noah, but their friends and coworkers. Lots of laughs, cute moments and... animals. 'Friends like These' is fresh, zany, and puts the extra in extraordinary. 5 stars! ...more
Happy Reading Watching
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I’ll probably have to bring you basic living supplies—like toilet paper and sanity.”
- Friends Like These

@carinataylorauthor did it again!!! I don't know how she does it but my goodness I love her books!!!
When reading I seriously do get all the feels. Loved seeing Page get her own story! The relationship between Noah & Page was so sweet follow.
Loved the funny moments & the cameos! The cousins I LOVE THEM! Mack, Jenny, Kylie & Page I have never read a story where the cousins loved & cared for
Karen Thornell
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for outlandish pranks, numerous laughs, and relatable characters—this book has it all!

Carina Taylor always entertains and this book was no different. The characters were so different (one off the wall crazy and another calm and collected) but lovable in their own ways and their romance was so fun to follow. It was nice to read about two people who didn’t have it all together and who needed to work at their relationship so it didn’t grow stagnant— because that’s REAL love!

The twists and
Kayla
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends Like These is the final book in the A Love Like This series. You finally get to see Page’s story! Page is the cousin of Kylie who is the main character in the first book. She’s crazy, fun loving, and the complete opposite of straight laced Noah. But, after Page accidently ruins Noah’s main golf attraction, she’s determined to save his business. But Noah’s determined to make sure Page stays after she does.
Friends Like These was such an amazing read! I actually read this before I read Ne
Vibliophile
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars) - A modern madcap comedy

In some ways, despite the lack of a psychotic killer, this is even more zany than "Neighbors Like That"

Accept before you start that Page is a little bit off the wall & that the beginning of the story is a little bizarre (though you really do have to appreciate Page's golf swing), and then just roll with it.

Page is almost like a terrorist except that you can't help but like her nearly pathological enthusiasm for life. Which I guess is kind of the opposite of t
Ashley Weston
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She sniffed. “I don’t know if you’re making me cry or if it’s the pepperoni.” “Definitely the pepperoni.” “Why do you have to be so observant?” “Because I care about you, and I want you to be happy.”
Friends Like These by Carina Taylor is such a cute story of a girl trapped in a world of rules and logic, and she just loves being quirky and fun. An unfortunate circumstance of fighting with a snake led to her meeting a man who liked her for your quirks and silly ways of finding joy in life. This
Anonymous 5
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fun and adorable story! Page and Noah are so cute together. The author did a wonderful job of portraying the characters realistically and the story flowed smoothly. From the title I assumed this was a friends-to - lovers story, but it was more of an opposites attract. It was such an enjoyable story and there were so many times I laughed out loud - I could not stop reading!
I have not read any of the other books in this series, but I really loved this one. I'm looking forward to catching up
Rachael
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She killed the mascot!!

Friends Like These is a wonderful follow up to Neighbors Like That! Page Brooks is a unique, spontaneous, fun character. From the beginning of the book the author has you laughing.

Noah is a great guy, although a little on the stuffy side and very focused on work. He needs someone like Page to bring out his fun side.

Noah has been gifted failing golf course and is determined to make it successful. Too bad the only thing it has going for it is now laying dead on the green...
Chaelah
Aug 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Not my favorite

I loved the first book in this series and really liked the second. This one really didn't do it for me though. I liked Page well enough and I like Noah well enough but I wasn't invested enough in either of them to care enough about what happened to them throughout the novel. I also think the story might have done better as a novella as after 60% it started to drag. In fact around 65% I called it quits and skimmed through the rest. That isn't to say that you won't l like it, there
Mandy
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars I enjoyed this book and loved the chemistry between Page and Noah. I didn't rate it higher because I felt like while it was a fun read and a good clean romance, the conflict moment wasn't really fitting or developed enough to click with me. I definitely sensed the attraction the characters shared and Page and her free-spirited ways were really funny to read about. The author has a great wit and it translates well onto the page. I would recommend this as a fun rom-com for those looking ...more
Sarah West
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Would be five stars with more editing

I love the characters and the easy, conversational tone. However, there are several areas where there are extra words (as though one word was to replace another but the old word wasn’t removed). There were also two places where the text stopped mid-sentence and then picked up with a completely different sentence. Kind of a bummer because I loved the book otherwise.
Heather W
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends Like These is the third book in the "A Love Like This" series.

Laughter, life, and love are combined in this book to make a wonderful romance story. There are so many hilarious hi-jinks, mischief, and mayhem, that I could not put the book down until I finished the last page.

I definitely recommend this book.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Meryl
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and witty.

A really sweet and witty read. I absolutely adored Page! She is quirky, loveable and looking for her place in the world. Noah is a businessman who is quite exacting and it was adorable how Page just softened him.

My only complaint is that the book could have been proofread a bit better. There are unfinished sentences that are quite noticeable.
Lyn Aquino
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Laughter

Causes leaks. And I leaked a lot during this book.

Funny, well-developed characters. Witty dialogue. And that snake, Lucifer; thank God for golf clubs, that’s all I’ve got to say! Whew! Something like that ever came crawling out of the weeds at me, I’m certain I’d be leaking in other ways as well. Sheesh!

Buy the book. Laugh a little.
Tayo
Oct 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
The first third of this book was really strong for me. The characters were popping and the chemistry was great and I was really excited for where the story would go. The reason this is 3 stars is the pacing was completely off which meant the middle section felt sluggish and the last third then felt unsatisfying.

Sherry Hassanali
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable funny sweet romance read.

Shanda
Fun read but...

I think the writing is lighthearted which was what I was looking for. My one complaint was that there were thoughts or sentences that seemed to stop midway. This made it feel like the book was not quite finished.
Niki
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book about Page and Noah. There romance was very interesting to read, and how they got to there happy ending. They both had a lot to overcome to get there.

Elvira
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with great characters that are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is hot and steamy. The storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Summer Dowell
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun book! Paige is my favorite kind of rom com character, quirky and blunt to the point that I can't stop laughing at her antics. Carina is awesome at creating fast, funny dialogue and this book did not disappoint! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a feel good read ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great storyline! Hard to put down! Intense and Emotional! Hot Chemistry! I truly enjoyed this read! Get it and Read it!

Sally Bishop
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More please

I love the different views of romance this author writes about. No big, rich dude saving the struggling, helpless woman. I stayed up all night laughing through this book.
Kirsi Johnson
Nov 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Not sure why, but this story just didn’t speak to my soul. I love this author, but I just never found my groove with this book. I wanted to love Page and Noah, but the story fell a little flat for me.
Michaela
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and humorous romantic comedy. It was very unique and tastefully done. I enjoyed it immensely.

Thi
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a cute read. I loved the golf scene. It was epic. Can’t wait to see whose book is next. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

• The Off Limits Rule (It Happened in Nashville, #1)
  • Falling for Your Best Friend's Twin (Love Clichés, #1)
  • A Temporary Marriage (Fake Love #1)
  • Oh, Keep Your Shirt On (Shaped By Love #2)
  • The Enemy (It Happened in Charleston, #2)
  • First Kiss Train Wreck: A Sweet Romantic Comedy Novella (Shaped by Love #3)
  • Falling for Your Boss (Love Clichés, #2)
  • The Match (It Happened in Charleston, #1)
  • If It's Perfect (The Wedding Business #1)
  • A Man Worth Shaving For (Shaped By Love #1)
  • Love From Scratch: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy
  • One Last First Date (Cozy Cottage Café, #1)
  • Georgana's Secret
  • Miracle Creek Christmas
  • The Christmas Letters
  • The Duke Meets His Match
  • A Haunting at Havenwood (Seasons of Change, #6)
  • The Best-Laid Plans

A Love Like This (3 books)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)