Start by marking “Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)” as Want to Read:
Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)

Friends Like These

(A Love Like This #3)

NOAH

Inheriting a debt-ridden golf course was not the opportunity I was looking for. While I desperately try to salvage the business, she bulldozed into my life–intent on fixing everything for me. I’ve never been rescued before—definitely not by such unconventional methods.
But what will happen when there’s nothing left for her to fix? I want her to stay. Now I just have to
Published January 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Friends Like These, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends Like These

Start your review of Friends Like These (A Love Like This, #3)
Jes Drew
I had to pre-order this book, because I liked the first two (one and a half?) books in the series so much. The meet-cute was hilarious, though I was a bit surprised that there wasn't any friend-zoning going on, because of the title. I think that was just to differentiate it from the others, which were more along the lines of enemies-to-lovers. This one is an opposites attract, and it was fun to see another member of the crazy Boone family sweep in and find love- only Page finds it in the form of ...more
Brenda Moser
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun and entertaining story with strong,likable characters in Page and Noah. The author does a great job bringing the story to life with her descriptive scenes and laugh out loud moments. It's a realistic story with the two continuing working at their relationship and building a forever love. I enjoyed and would recommend this book.

poppy
Shelves: ng
This was such a fun read once I started reading it I just did not want to put it down I just loved Page and Noah they were great characters so different from each other but they just work and their friend they were so much fun as well I would recommend this book it was a wonderful addition to the series.
Ria Zen
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Did Page make an entrance or what? I love the characters in this one, not just Page and Noah, but their friends and coworkers. Lots of laughs, cute moments and... animals. 'Friends like These' is fresh, zany, and puts the extra in extraordinary. 5 stars!
Karen Thornell
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for outlandish pranks, numerous laughs, and relatable characters—this book has it all!

Carina Taylor always entertains and this book was no different. The characters were so different (one off the wall crazy and another calm and collected) but lovable in their own ways and their romance was so fun to follow. It was nice to read about two people who didn’t have it all together and who needed to work at their relationship so it didn’t grow stagnant— because that’s REAL love!

The twists and
Vibliophile
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars) - A modern madcap comedy

In some ways, despite the lack of a psychotic killer, this is even more zany than "Neighbors Like That"

Accept before you start that Page is a little bit off the wall & that the beginning of the story is a little bizarre (though you really do have to appreciate Page's golf swing), and then just roll with it.

Page is almost like a terrorist except that you can't help but like her nearly pathological enthusiasm for life. Which I guess is kind of the opposite
Ashley Weston
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She sniffed. “I don’t know if you’re making me cry or if it’s the pepperoni.” “Definitely the pepperoni.” “Why do you have to be so observant?” “Because I care about you, and I want you to be happy.”
Friends Like These by Carina Taylor is such a cute story of a girl trapped in a world of rules and logic, and she just loves being quirky and fun. An unfortunate circumstance of fighting with a snake led to her meeting a man who liked her for your quirks and silly ways of finding joy in life. This
Meryl
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and witty.

A really sweet and witty read. I absolutely adored Page! She is quirky, loveable and looking for her place in the world. Noah is a businessman who is quite exacting and it was adorable how Page just softened him.

My only complaint is that the book could have been proofread a bit better. There are unfinished sentences that are quite noticeable.
Heather Wamboldt
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends Like These is the third book in the "A Love Like This" series.

Laughter, life, and love are combined in this book to make a wonderful romance story. There are so many hilarious hi-jinks, mischief, and mayhem, that I could not put the book down until I finished the last page.

I definitely recommend this book.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable funny sweet romance read.

Elvira
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with great characters that are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is hot and steamy. The storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Shanda
Fun read but...

I think the writing is lighthearted which was what I was looking for. My one complaint was that there were thoughts or sentences that seemed to stop midway. This made it feel like the book was not quite finished.
Niki
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book about Page and Noah. There romance was very interesting to read, and how they got to there happy ending. They both had a lot to overcome to get there.

Thi
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a cute read. I loved the golf scene. It was epic. Can’t wait to see whose book is next. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Michaela
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and humorous romantic comedy. It was very unique and tastefully done. I enjoyed it immensely.

Christy B
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
Loved Noah and Page!
Manuela Herrera
Jan 23, 2020
Carina Taylor
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica Arrowood
Jan 14, 2020
Tina
Jill Hart
Jan 15, 2020

• Guarded Love (Love Transcends Book 3)
  • Wyatt's Pretend Pledge: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 5)
  • A Temporary Marriage: The Fake Love Series
  • Shelter Me (A Frazier Falls Small Town Novel Book 2)
  • Love Me: A Second Chance Sweet Romance (Love Endures Book 2)
  • A Lord Undone
  • The Rancher’s Inherited Family (McCall Ranch Brothers #1)
  • The Single Dad's New Twins - A Billionaire Cowboy Romance
  • Her Stand-in Fake Fiancé (Christmas Romance Series)
  • Love Me Always (A Willow Oaks Sweet Romance)
  • Christmas Break with the Billionaire
  • Her Totally Hot Forbidden Fake Fiance: A Contemporary Holiday Romance (Christmas Romance Series)
  • The Royal Treatment - A Doctor Prince Romance (Ravishing Royals Book 4)
  • A Cowboy and his Daughter: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 4)
  • The Billionaire’s Second Chance Christmas (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires #3)
  • Letting Go This Christmas
  • Christmas Magic
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Bride (Love at Christmas #4)

A Love Like This (3 books)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)