Start by marking “No Room At The Inn” as Want to Read:
No Room At The Inn

No Room At The Inn

Two women. One bed. And a night that changes everything.

It's a week before Christmas and Emma and Sylvia are stranded at the remote hotel where they work. With only one room and one bed available, they have no choice but to share.

No Room At The Inn is a friends to lovers kinky festive romance.
Published December 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about No Room At The Inn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Room At The Inn

Start your review of No Room At The Inn
Catherine Pratt
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It's a beautiful love story between 2 women. It is well written and a fast fun read. If you have not read Brooke Winter's books, now is the time to do so. Yes, her books are the absolute best. I would put her up there with Ian Finn and Morgan Brice both authors are my most favorite for gay romances. Her erotic stories usually have a disabled character which I absolutely love. Disabled people are also people that need love like any other person in the world.

Read her books. They
Ness (Vynexa)
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it
if you’re looking for a quick sub/dom f/f Christmas novella with a lot of smut, this is the one for you.

it was a very quick and smutty read... what more can I say?

⭐️ 3 STARS ⭐️
Kexx
So not my scene, but there was love and romance in there that raised this to a 3* review rather than 2.
lauraღ
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wanted everything. And I was scared that I would get nothing.

Short stories don't often do it for me, but this one did. Two friends/casual d/s play partners are stuck at their hotel job after terrible flooding, and have to spend the night. And, oh no! There's ~only one room~ left. Super steamy, kinky, lots of chemistry, and the latter half of the book where our main character is forced to examine her feelings really did it for me. It was really heartfelt somehow, even thought it was so short. O
Flower
A lovely holiday read! I very much enjoyed Emma and Sylvia and very much wanted them to figure things out and be together! The kink is well done and very hot, with excellent D/s dynamics and well-done humiliation kink. Consent was very clearly presented throughout. I had the biggest smile at the happily ever after. My only reason for taking off a star is that there's quite a bit of build-up about exhibition as a kink for Emma, and Sylvia takes her to a public place for sex, but then there's very ...more
Lindsi
Apr 17, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5*
Ines
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
It felt a little short for me but still really enjoyed it!
Amber
Jul 28, 2020 rated it liked it
quick and smutty and Christmasy.
Amy Jane Alice
Jan 09, 2021 rated it liked it
Okay phewww this was hot 🥵

An F/F smutty romance set at a BDSM hotel with friends to lovers, kinda dom/sub to lovers vibes, only one bed, forced proximity due to a flood and lots of explicit scenes. I raced through this novella and would definitely pick up more from this author! It's set at Christmas but it's not overtly festive if you wanted to pick it up throughout the year.
Sars
This is very much not my thing. I don’t do romance and I’m not interested in kink. However, I received this gift as part of a Secret Santa at a time when I needed something to read on my phone, so I gave it a go.

Emma and Sylvia are co-workers at a luxurious erotic hotel. They’re also friends — and Emma’s secretly in love with Sylvia. At Christmas they’re trapped in the packed hotel by a storm.

Throughout the story, I wondered if Emma was autistic, but it’s not explicitly stated until the end. I
Carly Faith
Dec 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019-reads
okay what.

first off, don't go into the book thinking it's gonna be anything like the cover shows.

i wish i liked this but this was kinda terrible.

yes, the sex scenes were great, all that.

the characters were annoying and the author tried to flesh them out at the very end with 15 mins left to the book? it made no sense. emma kept bringing up the flood and it's like the author did that in order to have the next line be where emma and sylvia could be touchy feely.

the characters also had very dry
Jill Anna  Freeman
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
” NO ROOM AT THE INN An F/F Christmas Romance” by BROOKE WINTERS is a tale of Emma and Sylvia who are both employed at the Hotel Aletheia ...an erotic fantasy venue ... and they’re stranded at work ...due to serious inclement weather ...just before Christmas with only one room left available ...Emma longs for a much more intimate D/s relationship with Sylvia...and this gives her the chance she’s been waiting for....as for Sylvia ..well as long as they’re off the clock...and stranded in just the ...more
ida
I’m sorry but this is my reminder to you lot that you should always read the blurbs of books very carefully~

I’d missed the word kinky while reading the blurb so instead of getting a cute cozy friends to lovers story, I got a heavily BDSM-story which is something I’m personally not comfortable reading.

Whatever floats your boat though, I’m sure there wasn’t anything wrong with this story if this is what you were expecting!
Carole
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
'No Room At The Inn' is the first of a series called "The Hotel". This is a fantasy hotel 'where all your pleasures are indulged.' Emma and Sylvia (employees of the hotel) are in a long term kinky relationship, and Emma wants more. This story is how that is resolved. Fast, fun and very hot! ...more
Lauren Comp
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

A solid 5 on the spice scale. What a great little book! Autistic Sub Heroine is totally awesome, love interest is sweet and strict in just the right ways. A must read for any f/f kink fans.
Madeline
Apr 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Erotic novella

This was an interesting way to find out I'm not into foot jobs. Not bad, but not great either. You should check this out if you are into F/F domme/sub relationships, public sex, and foot jobs.
Dylan
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book the author Brooke this was a great read and you
really explained everything to do the dominance and submission perfectly. well done
mahana
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sapphic, lesbian
2.5/5

rep: lesbian mc on the Autism spectrum, wlw li
thegoddessofliterature

Sophie Carbone
Dec 20, 2020 rated it liked it
*3.5 stars*

This was really fun and a novella I’ve been meaning to get to for so long! Perfect to read around Christmas time, shame about all the typos though.
Jess
dnf @ 22%
Izza
2.5 stars |
nana, inquisitor
(3.5) Sáfico bdsm recomendado pra quem gosta, representatividade autista.
Emma
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hell yeah. Short, sweet, and steamy. Loved it.
Geertje ~ acourtofpaperdreams
Just pure smut tbh
Celyn
LMAO i need to read blurbs before reading things
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tangled Vows (Mistress, #1)
  • Mangos and Mistletoe
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)
  • Ensnared Hearts (Mistress, #2)
  • ATE
  • Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers #1)
  • The Roommate
  • Second Nature (Shape-Shifter, #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • The Naughty List
  • All Grown Up
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • That Old Emerald Mountain Magic
  • Wrapped Up in You
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Ayesha at Last
  • The Fever King (Feverwake, #1)
Queer, disabled, autistic romance writer and reader.