Start by marking “Then You Happened” as Want to Read:
Then You Happened

Then You Happened

From New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg comes a standalone contemporary romance about trusting fate and finding yourself again.

How
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published February 3rd 2020 by JKB Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Then You Happened
K. Bromberg
Feb 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

READ TODAY: http://bit.ly/3aFHF4O

image0

But he taught me things I’d forgotten.
How to trust. How to believe in myself. Who I was.
The problem?
I went and fell in love
BookishStacy
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! Once again, K. Bromberg blows my mind. Just when I think I know what to expect from her, she gives me something totally different. Then You Happened is the story of Tate and Jack, two people with difficult pasts, both trying to carve out their own lives beyond what was expected of them. This is a slow-burn, enemies to lovers romance with some twists and turns that I did not see coming. I really enjoyed this one!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

In the prologue we see how Tatum left her family six years ago. Well - she didn't really leave. Her dad told her to choose between her parents and her boyfriend. She chose the boy.

Six years later she's a widow fighting to keep her horse breeding ranch alive. Which is so not easy because her husband lost all their money. Plus, he isolated her on that ranch and told lies - so that the people in town now hate her.

Enter Jack. He's here for his own mysterious reasons - and he's here to help. But
NiCoLeTa E.
*** More than 5 "Next time!!!" stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!!

...TODAY IS THE DAY YOU OWN YOUR WILD...

And that's K. Bromberg for you, guys!!!
God, this book was sooo beautiful... One of my favorites for this year already!!!
This book was sweet, but intense... sexy and funny, and full of secrets...
This story was about a woman who was broken in many aspects and a man that wanted to fullfill a promise to himself and to his father...
These two were brought together by fate and it is in their hands if they
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Jack and Tatum absolutely, should not, 100% definitely are not the kind of people who should be attracted to one another. And, oddly, I think this is why they are unable to ignore the attraction.

They try. She is struggling against odds she created and odds that were given to her in the way life often does...and he has things going on with his family that are calling him to return home and not help Tatum.

This is one of those books that is all about the characters, their reactions, and
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Your wild next time' Stars!
ARC provided via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

K. Bromberg giving us a sexy, mysterious cowboy? And a strong ass heroine? I am all over it! I always have crazy high expectations for this author and she surely did not fail me with this emotional love story. This is my first 5 star read of 2020 so that should tell you how much I enjoyed this one. Get ready because Jack and Tate’s fateful story will find a special place in your heart!

Then You
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 - 4,5 stars

Such a fantastic read, it was full of emotions with a great story and an intense romance !I have read many books from this author but none was like this.This one was full of emotions and the romance was heavy and I was swooning and melting with Tate and Jack.

"I realize all of these feelings, these realizations, within me came to life the minute he stepped on my porch. The minute he somehow entered my life."

description

The romance is slow burn at the beginning and I was aching for them.When
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

-Time fades all scars. Even the ones we can’t see.

photo 2B99AC74-CB12-4857-8956-7687AAB18018_zpsifiosequ.jpg

Tatum Knox comes from a wealthy, family, and leads a privileged life including an Ivy League education, and a trust fund. Then she walks away from it all when she decides to chase her dreams. She feels suffocated, and wants to live her life, and make her own mistakes. This includes following a man to a new town, and starting a new life. Fast forward almost six years, and she’s alone in the small
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy, ratula
Then You Happened is so much more than an enemies-to-lovers romance. It’s a story about two people who’ve been burned in the past and aren’t quite ready to re-open their hearts and minds to love again.

I loved the relationship between Tate and Jack. Their banter, their slow burn to trust, to love. How each wanted to hide things/protect each other from the ugly truth. Loved Jack’s alpha tendency to protect her—going after those who maligned Tate. Wait till you get to the feed store showdown—it
Michele
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tatum is a widow whose trying to hang on to her ranch. Jack is the man who can help her. When they meet, she decides she doesn't need him and tells him to walk, but Jack has more than one reason for being at the ranch. He's not only there to help Tatum save her ranch, he's there to right the wrongs of his past. Jack digs in until Tatum agrees to hire him. She only knows what's on his resume. She has no clue of his past, his connections, or who he really is.

The townspeople only know what Tatum's
Maria Naydenova
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a gut-twisting, heart-melting, soul-touching, picturesque, beautiful, and emotionally moving story.

description

It was typical Bromberg - full of heart, steamy hot, with colorful characters and a well-thought intrigue going throughout the whole book. Add to that a small, cozy town, noisy residents, unique sceneries and some horses, and you got yourself the full package. It's Bromberg's trademark mixture of sweet, emotional, sexy, intense and intriguing. And maybe a bit wild ;)

The banter was off the
Linda
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait to read this. Everything from K. Bromberg is a 5 Star read!
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally enjoyed this new one from K. Bromberg. I was instantly invested with the fire that meets you when you first come upon Tatum. Jack is more of a slow burn when you meet him. There are secrets in the ranch, feelings, friendships and trust will be tested. I completely relished in their back and forth, the banter, headstrong duo kept me not only on my toes and wanting more...they kept me connected and wanting for them. K. Bromberg hits home with this heartwarmingly sweet love story. My vote, ...more
Penny Reid
Feb 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

READ TODAY: http://bit.ly/3aFHF4O

image0

But he taught me things I’d forgotten.

How to trust. How to believe in myself. Who I was.

The problem?

I went and fell in love with
Kayla
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I am at a loss for words with Then You Happened. It has taken me all day to process enough to write this review. This is my first book of 2020 and K. Bromberg is starting my year off with a bang. This story was a breath of fresh air and far from the authors norm. At first I had mixed feelings with this book. But boy did that change by the end. I
Stacy Ross
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an advanced copy of K. Bromberg’s Then you Happened. I first started reading Kristy’s books about 4 years ago when she was a new author. Since then I’ve read everything she’s written and fall in love with each and every character she writes about and Tate and Jack are no different.

Then you happened is a story about Tate, who’s been hurt many times before and doesn’t trust easily anymore and Jack who comes to town to be Tate’s ranch manager. Tate and Jack are like oil and water in the
Emma Louise
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A gripping story that has it all. Love, loss and betrayal.

Then You Happened will have you glued to each and every page, needing more of Jack and Tate’s story.
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘ Her Wild’ Stars

WOW, oh Woooowww!!!! THEN YOU HAPPENED is now my all time favorite western Romance/ Enemies to lovers! Ms. Bromberg just wows me every single time and Jack and Tate’s romance is the very definition of EPIC LOVE STORY ! As always with the author’s gems, there’s this pure, raw intensity and passion that transfix and enthralls from the very first line and steals our heart with every single scene! Pure romance magic!!!!

Tate and Jack’s story
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I do not read novels featuring Cowboys ….

I do not read plotlines with horses and cattle ….

Nope …

But I read "Then You Happened" by K. Bromberg …

There are Cowboy's in this book, lot's of hot weather, horses and cattle so you might wonder about my first statement. While there might be all of these things inside this novel this is far from a "Cowboy Novel" simply because it's written by Ms. Bromberg.

Thrown directly in the middle of an argument the reader will never want to stop reading because
Kate R
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I’ve been a big fan of K. Bromberg for awhile and have read quite a few of her books. Then You Happened is her latest story and it felt different than anything she’s ever written before. The prologue starts out and we immediately get introduced to Tate and her family. Then, it picks up years later, and we realize the fallout from the prologue. Tate is a ranch owner, who’s husband has recently passed. Unfortunately, he was lying to her for a long time about things, and so she’s angry and doesn’t ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
WOW! I was not expecting this enemy-to-lovers to have been this deep, check out my FULL REVIEW & TEASER I made on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093631_zpsyslz1m7j.png
Veronica Bellaorev Books
4.5 STARS

Kristy just added another great set of characters to my list of favorites, Jack and Tatum. A sexy cowboy, an incredibly strong heroine and a beautiful country love story.

Then You Happened is a novel with an emotional touch and a passionate romance. It’s a book about finding and loving yourself. A story of second chances in life and fighting for what your heart desires.

The story is in a small town with spectacular scenery and very unique characters that will add flare to the story
Amy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

K. Bromberg does not take the easy path with this book, which makes me admire her all the more.

For one thing, Tatum is a flawed heroine. She digs her heels in and fights against admitting her mistakes until she absolutely must. She isn't always likable. She occasionally succumbs to self-pity, and she's too frequently motivated by fear.

Jack is equally as flawed. He comes across as a hero, riding into town to save Tatum and her ranch, but he, too, has his own motivations, although his
Novel Grounds
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book y'all. I could not stop once I started reading it. It hit my right at the start and I was hooked.
This is a story of strength and perseverance that you don't see coming. It completely takes you by surprise and you fall for each and every character.

This is not a second chance romance. Not really. not in the sense that every other one you read it. But this is a second chance at finding a love you din't know you could have.

It is also a story about fighting for what is yours and not
Heather andrews
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's good know that Jack knows when he's acting like an ***, “Christ.” I hear him hiss the word and then the crunch of his boots on the gravel as he follows me inside. “Look, I’m sorry, it’s just been a rough couple of days.” The man could be quite playful, “dinner smells good. You smell better.” His hand squeezes my ***, and my eyes flash up to his. “I know a way we can work off those calories later,” he murmurs with a suggestive lift of his eyebrows. I liked this book, I liked Jack.
Jeannine
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one. I’m liking that it’s different from her other books, too. All I can say is Jack, how you doin’ Mr. Cowboy?! He and Tate had some serious chemistry going on. I liked how Jack was truly trying to help Tate out because small town life has not been to kind to her. Poor girl is just out here trying her best to keep her head above water. Overall, I thought it was a great story and I read it in a couple of hours. I loved the epilogue. I had a big ole smile on my face when I ...more
Michella
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Wild stars! K. Bromberg is a “sure thing” when it comes to storytelling. I devour and love all her reads as I did with Then You Happened. I absolutely loved this slow burn enemies to lovers storyline. The chemistry between Jack and Tate is electric. Their banter and push and pull will keep you turning the page wanting more. The emotions you feel for these characters during their struggles and victories will have you root for them. Another fantastic read and yet again when you read the last ...more
Kristy Odom
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! Tate was so afraid to trust people, and Jack was hiding trying to figure her out. I loved that both of them had to bend a little to make things work. I absolutely loved these characters and I don’t want to say goodbye to them yet. I loved the ending though. I was crying and sighing through it. Wow! I hate that I’m finished. This book was everything. The author may have struggled to get it out, but wow it was a great book! I haven’t read a cowboy romance in a while, but this ...more
Chriss
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the sighs. All the ‘everythings’ to make your toes tingles and your heartbeat a little faster. Jack Sutton and Tatum Knox are explosive and delicious deliciousness.

Then You Happened the latest offering from K. Bromberg is an emotional rollercoaster of a read with all the things we love in a good romance. We have Jack and Tatum both strong but vulnerable due to events that haunt them from the past. It has the slow burn we love......please please kiss her. It has the emotions and angst that
Adrian
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, cowboys
What a fantastic story! I'm always down for a hot cowboy, and Jack is definitely that, but Tatum was the star of this story. She is the epitome of "pulling yourself up by the bootstraps", a strong woman who is determined to make it on her own. I love that their romance was a slow burn, but once it ignited it was white hot! There are secrets and a lot of angst, but the angst isn't over the top and fits in perfectly with the story. Bromberg gives us a well-written romance with an original plot, a ...more

• Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • Dear Ava
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Even If It Hurts
  • The Lying Season
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since