Start by marking “Get Revenge (Blood Legion MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Get Revenge (Blood Legion MC #4)

Get Revenge

(Blood Legion MC #4)

A second chance biker romance that’ll set your Kindle on fire! The final book in the bestselling Blood Legion MC biker series.

He made sure she’d never come looking for him. She vowed to hate him until her dying breath. When they meet again sparks fly, lust ignites . . . danger doubles down.

REVENGE
I’m a bad biker dude with a serious chip on my shoulder. I’m also known for
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 320 pages
Published December 16th 2019 by Rie Warren

To ask other readers questions about Get Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Revenge

Start your review of Get Revenge (Blood Legion MC #4)
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
It’s taken me a couple of days to manage to wrap my brain around 1) the awesomeness that is Get Revenge and 2) the fact that the Blood Legion MC series is over. It’s been a struggle—a real struggle because I fell in love with all the characters in this amazing world and I don’t want to say goodbye.

However, Get Revenge was an incredible, sexy, satisfying conclusion to one of my favorite series.

I’ve been waiting for Revenge’s story for what seems like ages. Knew there was something deeper, darker
World Of Books 65
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Hot Steamy MC with a great story woven into this 2nd chance romance! I have now meet my new favourite MC the 'Blood Legion MC' have ended my 2019 on a high!

'Get Revenge' drew me in from the first page to the last! All of these stories can be read as stand alone's. I hadn't read the other 3 books but I loved the characters so much that I am now delving into the world of 'Cry Mercy' the first one in the series.

Road name Revenge but to the wealth he came from he is know as Gabriel, he left that
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Blood Legion MC is one of my FAVORITE MC series. It is not too hardcore, but these guys do not mind getting down and dirty and they do it absolutely deliciously *insert smirk here*! The other guys all have their own pasts, but are still fairly easy to read, Revenge is ABSOLUTELY not that way. He has a past and not even his brothers knew about it until his past walked into the Thunder Road Bar and blew it all to pieces.

I never realized how much depth Revenge had before this book, but I guess
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Oh man what a way to end a series!! This is one that has had me obsessed from the very beginning. Rie know how to weave a story and boy did she show it with this one. It had me feeling all sorts of emotions and had me on the edge of my seat.

We finally get Revenge's story and boy what a story it is. He got into some stuff five years ago and lost everything he cared about. Now his past has come knocking and he isn't sure what to do about that. They thought they ended the battle but when you cut
J. Ockenhouse
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge and Arden were together when he was Gabriel but he sunk low to push her away. Now she is back years later in his "clubhouse" looking for a favor.

Arden has a few secrets hidden up her sleeves. One is going to shake the bad boy biker to his knees and the other will prove he earned the name Revenge.

Intense, powerful and at times tough to read. These two have gone through the circles of he**, have the battle scars to prove it and yet show that years apart have yet to stop the passion,
Julie
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Get Revenge. This second chance romance from the Blood Legion MC series was an incredible and amazing ending for this exciting series.
Revenge and Arden’s story had me hooked immediately from the beginning and continued to thrill me right until the last page. Their first love was unfortunately broken when circumstances tore them apart, now years have pasts and they meet again which dangerous and unforeseen consequences proved that they still loved each other.
The tension and thrills were
Pamela
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Revenge is a member of the Blood Legion MC but he ends up meeting a woman from his past. He used to be Gabriel and rich in his past life but he walked away from it and the love of his life Aiden. Aiden is married to a man but her life isn't what it seems or happy. She is looking for help from Revenge to take down a man. Can the couple keep their desires in check or will things go too far? A good mc read and ending for the series.
Stefanie Kral
5 Revenge Filled Stars!!!

I’m so sad that I have to write this review bc then it means the Blood Legion MC Series has come to an end and that hurts. We met them in Storm in Rie’s Bad Boys Of X-Ops and been invested in this series since. Needless to say I’m sad it’s ending.

Revenge has always been a mystery. You don’t know much about him other then he’s always got the guys back. When Grace came to Thunder Road bar pregnant and scared was the first time he got emotional. He’s very
thehotmesslibrary
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rie Warren is a first-time author for me with me reading the fourth book in the Blood Legion MC series and can I saw what a great MC book it is. I really like the grittier side when it comes to MC books and this one doesn’t disappoint. The main characters of Revenge and Arden are intriguing and they have so many secrets and a past history that seems to never end.

Revenge ‘Gabriel’ has had a hard life, making decisions which would keep him and those he loved alive, he has turned his back on his
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad that the Blood Legion MC series is over, and I'm hoping and/or praying that the brilliant Rie Warren will change her mind, since my reading world won't make sense anymore. Dramatic?! Oh for sure, but you just don't know unless you know. Gabriel comes from a wealthy family as he left that world, not to mention he broke the heart of his person, Arden. Now he's known as Revenge & part of the Blood Legion MC. Meanwhile, Arden got married to a man who is in the right family, only ...more
Cheri
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Legion is up to its old antics of ragging on Probie Chase, the "man-buns", and each other. Revenge is waiting to go up to be with the "Peperment Twins" when his past intrudes in the form of a beautiful classy woman. She's all grown now no longer the girl he knew. She broke his heart now she wants his help with her HUSBAND? No way. That is until his brothers want to know why he is rude and refuses to help the woman as they all have done in the MC club.

Arden never wanted to go to Gabriel. He'd
Barbara
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a Fantastic Read. The storyline was well written and very exciting. The characters and plot kept me glued to the pages, and I personally believe it will do the same to any and all readers. The whole Blood Legion gang is back and in rare form. These guys are so much fun to read about. Their brotherhood is tight and their troubles intense. These books can be read as standalones, but I Highly recommend reading the series in order, as the people and their personal stories as well as club issues ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding read, outstanding story line. One that will give you as well as Revenge a swift kick in the gut and have you turning pages so fast you won't believe you haven't set the book on fire! The storyline is wonderfully written, bringing up Revenge's past like a ghost out of nowhere. He thought he imagined her at the wedding reception of his brother, but now she stands inside of their bar/clubhouse, clearly not a ghost. But when she says she needs his help and it's dealing with her husband. ...more
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting MC novel. Get Revenge is an interesting take on a second chance romance with an MC twist. This is a stand-alone, but it's obvious it's a part of a series. While I didn't feel I missed too much by reading this book without the others, I still wished I had read the others first.

I enjoyed the plot of this book. What could bring prissy Arden to the MC's front door asking for the man that ruined her life years ago? Will he step up and help her or turn her away? I liked the way the author
Jamie-Lynne
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!

I really liked this book, I have enjoyed this entire series!! Get Revenge is book #4 in Rie Warren's Blood Legion MC series and I am sad to say it is the last one, I can't believe this series is done!!
This is a second chance at love book which is why I enjoyed it so much as I am a true believer in second chances!!
This is Revenge (Gabriel) and Arden's story and an insane emotional rollercoaster story it is!! First off I can say that having chemistry was not their
Jennifer Hines
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book free from the author.*

Arden hadn't lived the life she'd expected to. No one deserved the treatment she endured to survive and keep her daughter safe. But when she seeks help from the one man who never left her heart everything will change.

Revenge isn't the man his MC brothers thought him to be, but he ruined his once pristine past. Now he wants it back. Or at least part of it. He want's Arden, the one woman who never left his thoughts. What he wasn't expecting is her
Shannon Stuckey
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish I could give this more than just give stars!

Get Revenge is the perfect ending to this amazing Blood Legion MC series by the incredible Rie Warren! This second chance romance had me hooked from page one and I could not get enough of Revenge and Arden! Revenge and Arden were each others first love but circumstances tore them apart, fast forward five years and different and much more dangerous circumstances being them back together only for then to realize they never stopped loving each other
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Way to go out with a bang, because this is the final installment of this series. I fell in love with every single character of the series and I hate to say goodbye. This book is filled with drama and danger and I loved every minute of it! Gabriel/Revenge gets his second chance with Arden but she is married to his enemy. She needs help but it will come at a risk and cost to Revenge’s heart. Arden and Revenge’s relationship isn’t all roses and hearts, it’s dark and messy AF but it works. When the ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

This book is rough, intense, hot and has a group of men who have no problem saying things how it is. Revenge has a past few know about, the man he was before going to jail was a very different man. When the woman he pushed away shows up in his life needing his help his knee jerk reaction is to ignore her. When the rest of his brothers convince him to listen to her a new tumultuous adventure begins and he, the MC and Arden will never be the same again. I couldn’t put this book down
Doris
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second Chance MC Intensity

At one time Revenge/Gabriel and Arden shared a real love but Revenge was caught up in something that threatened Arden’s life so he took the low road to get her out of his life. Now the curvaceous red head walks into the club bar asking for a favor even though she is married to an arch enemy from back in the day.

The secrets that are untold, the ugliness which has become Arden’s life and the burning hot chemistry between Arden and Revenge is undeniable making this book
Chris
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get Revenge is the last book in the Blood Legion MC! This has been a fantastic series and I am sorry to see it end! And just like the other books in the series it is faced-paced, full of intrigue, includes a few surprises and has characters that you will love!

Revenge(Gabriel) and Arden have history, have made mistakes and now have come full circle for their second chance, but first Revenge needs to keep Arden and her daughter safe!
Jutta
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I spent a lot of this book really not sure about either Revenge or Arden. It took me a long while to settle in with them, but I actually really loved the story, and Revenge!!! Lol. I so enjoyed being back in this world and I loved seeing the other characters again. I love how they are such a big family and look out for each other even though they are tough bikers. Oh and the Christmas scene made me really chuckle, just wait till you get there! I really hope there is another book in this series.
Tara Smith
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Another amazing MC book!

OMG!!! Revenge and Arden's book was beyond fantastic! Full of pure heated passion, wild suspense, and crazy love, this book sucked me in immediately. I hung on every exquisite word! This has been an amazing series to read. Each book having a unique and intriguing storyline. Full of twists and turns, Get Revenge is a fantastically hot 5 star read!!
Lauren Orr
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
Wow! Gabriel and Arden were hot together! I’ve read some steamy reads but sex with these two was the hottest! Besides that, it had a storyline that kept you reading. It was a great second-chance romance. Now I have to take a cold shower!
I wrote this review based on an advance reading copy that the publisher sent me.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this amazing series and is Arden and Revenge’s story. This is a well written flawless story which has an intriguing, riveting and in-depth plot. This story is action packed, and filled with drama, action, danger, twists, which all lead to a steamy and addictive page turner. I highly recommend for all MC lovers.
Cherie
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the final installment of Rie Warren's Blood Legion MC series! This second chance romance features Gabriel "Revenge" Arsenault and Arden Prioleau. When Arden discovers a horrific secret about her husband, she turns to her ex, Gabriel, to help bring about justice. The sexy times were frequent and HOT! There's plenty of witty banter and laughs to be had here. I love how complete the entire cast of characters have become. While this is #4 in the series, it can definitely be read alone without ...more
Fre06 Begum
rated it did not like it
Dec 16, 2019
Sandra Allan
Dec 24, 2019
Veronica Frett
Dec 21, 2019
Ashlee
Jan 01, 2020

• Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Filthy Beautiful (Players, #2)
  • Betting on Stocks (Dead Presidents MC Book 7)
  • Waking Up Married
  • Execution Style (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #4)
  • Bang Switch (Code 11-KPD SWAT, #3)
  • Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)
  • Enemies
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Coast (Black Hawk MC Book 6)
  • Back to You this Christmas
All of Rie Warren's self-published series are available to read on Kindle Unlimited, including the instant hit Bad Boys of Retribution MC, Carolina Bad Boys, Bad Boy Ballers, and many more!

Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is an OG Amazon All Star author of Bad Boy books and MC romance. She delivers five star sex, suspense, and the best banter around. Her stories are one hundred percent original, do

Blood Legion MC (4 books)
  • Cry Mercy (Blood Legion MC, #1)
  • Save Grace (Blood Legion MC, #2)
  • No Saint (Blood Legion MC, #3)