Start by marking “Her Country Christmas Date (Love in Little River)” as Want to Read:
Her Country Christmas Date (Love in Little River)

Her Country Christmas Date

(Love in Little River)

Is ten days, twelve dates, and a little Christmas magic enough for happily ever after?

Dru North has far more substance than the party-boy reputation given to him by the media, which is why a quiet Christmas in Little is just what he needs. From the moment he meets Amber Miller, who’s staying across the hall, sparks fly, and a magical Christmas party leads to an impulsive
Published December 1st 2019 by Sweetly Us

To ask other readers questions about Her Country Christmas Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Country Christmas Date

Start your review of Her Country Christmas Date (Love in Little River)
Mara
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up.

This is a perfect Christmas novella. Amber and Dru meet while she's visiting her family for Christmas, Dru, a country-rock star is trying to have a Christmas out of the spotlight. Not only do they share an immediate attraction, but they're really comfortable with each other. Because of a previous relationship with someone way about her financial status, Dru's bad-boy image, and the fact that she's only there for the holidays, Amber is hesitant to get involved with Dru.

I
Katie W
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas magic is definitely in the air when country star, Dru, falls hard and fast for Amber, a girl with major trust issues. I get that people have challenges to overcome, but when a guy like Dru lands in your lap, I want those issues to suddenly disappear--just give the guy a chance! This is a guy who bends over backwards to win her over, but she's a hard sell. Amber, I'll take him if you don't want him, hah. I really wanted her to get over herself and let him in.

There's something so cozy
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
This was a fun and easy holiday novella, with plenty of Christmas spirit. I rather enjoyed Dru more than Amber- he was interesting with his secret wholesomeness hidden behind his carefully crafted public image. I didn't see the appeal of Amber as much- her character seemed to me more two dimensional and a tad self-centered. It prevented me from connecting with their emotions and feeling invested in their relationship. The impulsive kiss between strangers felt off, also removing any romantic ...more
Coco.V
Dec 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/27/2019)! ...more
Desiree
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, clean and great romance. While this was a novella and so some story line or scenes couldn't go as in depth. However, the writing and story is still solid. I think this would translate well to a lovely Chirstmas movie of the non cheesy variety. Dru was just perfect and I love this being a series. I enjoy cameos of previous characters. This could be a read as a stand alone. This story had plenty of happy sigh moments. Ranee Clark has a talent. This book is great for a nice cozy ...more
Adrienne
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is super cute Christmas romance. It was just a lot of fun to read, with witty banter and sweet moments. This is a great choice for those looking for a clean, light-hearted book to read at Christmastime.
I read an ARC provided by the author. All opinions are my own.
Terressa
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super cute, sweet Christmas story. It was the perfect short story to escape reality.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists,
and/or authors, including Netgalley. I am not required to write positive
reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this
in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
Janet Miller
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author. It was a Christmas romance. I enjoyed the story..I loved the short chapters. That always makes me want to read just one more before I have to put it down. I am looking forward to reading more of her books. Highly recommended.
Emily F
Cute and sweet Christmas read

This was a quick but cute read that I thoroughly enjoyed. I loved going back to Little River Ranch! I would rate this sweet and clean, PG for sweet kisses.
Jeri Smith
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review of Her Country Christmas Date

I have found a new author. I absolutely loved this book. She keeps you involved from page one until the end. I will be buying more of her books.
Marie
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet, wish fulfillment

I enjoyed it. "Billionaire" stories aren't really my thing, and that's essentially what this seemed like, so i probably won't reread it. But i did take enjoy that it was sweet and tender and respectful.
Sheila Fiske
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute Christmas story. Amber living a quiet life as a teacher. Dru living as a rock star, but trying to live a quiet life. Can their love keep them together?
Katie
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun story

12 dates in 10 days with a celebrity. Loved the cuteness of this story which Amber was convinced was a holiday fling but became more.
Valerie
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was sweet, short and all things Christmas! I read it just before Christmas and it was festive and had lots of swoon! My favorite combination!
Donna Campbell
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet.

This is a really sweet novella that I wished had been a little longer. It is a fun clean romance.
Shirlee Dickson
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute, Christmas story and a fun quick read. I enjoyed the variety of characters.
Julie
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun Christmas read. It was the perfect length, long enough to be satisfying but short enough to read during the busy season. Dru is very lovable. He has a kind heart, is down to earth, flirty and has great chemistry with Amber. Amber takes some convincing from Dru that they are perfect for each other. Good thing Dru is up to the challenge! Sweet clean romance.
Joelle
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twelve dates in ten days and Dru is up for the challenge. If you want a fun, light holiday romance to read on a cold winter day, this is the book for you. Dru and Amber’s story had me hooked from the beginning and I can’t wait to read more from the Love in Little River world Ranee Clark has created.
Kylee Fellow
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super cute Christmas romance! Great story to help put you in the holiday spirit.
Laramee
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I adored this book! It was the perfect quick read to fit in between all the holiday craziness and puts you right into the Christmas spirit!
Hillary
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun, adorable read. This book was perfect for getting me in the Christmas spirit. It reminded me of a Hallmark movie in all the best ways. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a sweet Christmas romance.
Bonny Rambarran
LeeAnn
Dec 23, 2019
Michelle
Dec 29, 2019

• Falling for a Former Flame: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (ABCs of Love)
  • Rebound (Northbrook Hockey Elite #3)
  • Embracing Her Ever After
  • A Duke for Lady Eve (Belles of Christmas, #5)
  • Powerplay (Northbrook Hockey Elite #2)
  • Return to Sender (A Pine Falls Novel Book 1)
  • Penny's Yuletide Wish  (Branches of Love #7)
  • Invited Home for Christmas (Love for the Holidays #4)
  • Adoring Abigail
  • The Christmas Cookie House: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Christmas House Romances Book 1)
  • Miracle on the 34th floor (Love for the Holidays #3)
  • Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, #3)
  • Stockings, Wishes and Christmas Kisses: Four Sweet Christmas Romance Novellas (Christmas Anthology Book 2)
  • Goodwill for the Gentleman (Belles of Christmas, #2)
  • Miss Adeline's Match
  • The Duke's Second Chance (Lords for the Sisters of Sussex #1)
  • The Heart of the Rebellion
  • It's a Wonderful Date (Love for the Holidays #2)
During her early years of reading, Ranee` S. Clark devoured fantasy books, which continued into her adulthood—since she often believes that a well-written romance novel is a delightful fantasy. Though raising three boys can sometimes hamper both romance with her own Mr. Charming and her writing, she tries to get a little of both in every day. And most of the time she succeeds. ...more

Love in Little River (2 books)
  • Roxy's Song (Love in Little River #1)