Start by marking “Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures” as Want to Read:
Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures

Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures

"Terrence Davies never dreamed he’d be worthy of finding his true mate, then Daisy moves in. Is the sexy normal ready for a Vampire lover?"

Daisy Amante just took over the lease on a great apartment in New York City from one of her old boarding school chums. Little does she know her neighbor and landlord is a real live Vampire!

The redheaded hottie tries to hide his sexy
Kindle Edition
Published February 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Lover

Start your review of Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures
Melissa
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am going to start by saying I truly struggled trying to decide what to date this one. I almost knocked off a star, not because I didn't enjoy it but because it left me wanting more, more Daisy, more Terrance, more about what being a vampire means in this world, more from the side charcters, just more. I liked the story but it felt a little like a tease though I couldn't decide if that was just because I didn't want it to end. I will be anxiously awaiting for more vampire characters and if I'm ...more
Michelle Chantler
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vampire Lover.
C. D. Gorri.

This is a rather quick read, but like most of this Author’s book’s, like a magnetic force, her book’s, take me away to the beautiful world she has created.
Another perfect example of someone, actually a vampire believing they did not deserve happiness, but a very bold and determined young woman, Daisy, decided what she wanted and went after it. The rest is history as they say.
Terrance could not believe what the fates had blessed him with. Was it possible to find someone
Tonya Jones
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story from start to finish. Hope there will be more stories including this couple!!
Lori Hammons
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrance finds his mate only to not be sure he can commit. Daisy seemingly waits for him to come around to the right decision. Their story is a fast and fun read. I love Purely Paranormal Pleasures books.
Stacy Carr
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read! But didn’t except anything besides greatness from Gorri!! Can’t wait to read what comes from her imagination next!!!
Teresa Bowen
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrence is a vampire that has his heart locked up tight. He just doesn't feel he's worthy of a mate until fate laughs at him and lands one in the apartment next to his in the building he owns. Watch as he fights his urges. Will he win or will she knock thru his defenses? Does she know more than he thinks is possible? Read and find out I loved this book. It was a quick read but hopefully we will see more of them in other stories.
Sara Munoz
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story was very well-written short love story with true Mates. I love that he tried to fight it and the more he tried the stronger the pull towards her was. I loved the Characters and cannot wait to read more from C.D. Gorri. I love that we get to see characters from previous characters from Gorri's other books. A must read.

This is a voluntary review of an ARC copy.
Pat W
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very well written book. Characters were superb and the storyline was great. From page one to the end I was totally gripped. Not to be missed. I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Tara Heilman
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrance closed his heart off a long time ago. Thought himself unworthy. When his mate moves in next door, he has a decision to make. Take the next step, or lose out on his HEA. Daisy didn't know how life changing moving to the city really would be. It starts with her sexy nerdy neighbor. Hopefully, it will end with him too. A beautifeul read about two people who deserve true love. This is my honest opinion of an advanced copy i received.
Sydney M Neblett
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fate has other ideas
This is one of those books that is perfect for me because Terrence finds his mate. He is one of those alpha males who help brings his friends to their HEA, but doesn’t think he deserves one. Thank goodness fate doesn’t agree. The author took us on a merry chase with this one, where the biggest enemy is self-doubt. I really enjoyed this book and I can’t wait to see what she brings to the series next.
Mary Burgess
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Terrence was a centuries old vampire who had lost his best friend to life in prison because he attacked humans. Terrence secluded himself because he felt guilty for not being able to help him. Daisy was introverted due to her parent’s inability to love her. These two meet and fireworks happen! Good short read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
NanaShauna Joesten
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow if your a lover of the Supernatural and a Fantastic story then you are definitely going to love this read. This Author brings a fantastic read. This has great world building and the characters are brought out so well. This is a fantastic read that I definitely recommend.
Shauna Joesten
Fizza
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This is an interesting paranormal short story. Terrence is a vampire who has sworn off ever finding his mate. He keeps people at a distance because it hurts when they disappoint you. But then he meets Daisy and all bets are off. There is no way he will be able to resist her. She is everything he needs and wants in a mate. They're perfect for each other.
Overall, I enjoyed this story. It's sweet and romantic with an undercurrent of angst that makes it interesting. It's perfect if you're looking
Anne-Marie
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Terrence is a vampire, a lonely vampire. He’s not only never expected to find a mate, he doesn’t want to. He feels unworthy due to an incident that occurred in his youth. But when he meets Daisy, his neighbour, he doesn’t know what to do. He recognizes her as his mate, but won’t admit it. Can he get past his fear of what happened in the past?

Here is a sample of what you’ll be missing if you don’t get this book.
“For a second Terrence couldn’t move. The woman was sitting practically bare-assed on
Ritu
Jan 20, 2020 added it
Daisy moves in and meets Terrence, her new landlord. Terrence fights his feelings for Daisy, but Daisy has other ideas. Such a good book, loved it, well written!

Jill Haworth
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrence is a 300+ year old vampire that has decided that he is destined to be alone, without a fated mate. He still struggles to forgive himself for what he sees as a betrayal to a friend centuries ago. He’s now a successful broadway director applying his avid people skills to his work. He and his friends created a successful version of Beauty and the Beast and are about to begin rehearing it’s sequel.
He owns an apartment building and a new tenant has just moved in. When he hears her injure
Joanne
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrence owns a building that is rent controlled. Daisy is friend with one of his renters and is getting married so offers the apartment to her for the remaining of the lease. Terrence is coming home from his day job and hears a crash then cussing. Daisy is standing on a ladder trying to put up her plants.
Terrence believes he doesn't deserve a mate, but guess what? Yes, Daisy is his.
I haven't really read any Vampire books since finding shifters so its been a few years. I enjoyed this one and
Deb O
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Linda Levine
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Daisy and Terrence really connect from the start. It was fun to see this older and well established vampire get so shook up by finding his mate.

I had read the previous story which introduced Terrence as the friend of the half-demon who finds love with one of his tenants. Daisy is the friend who takes over the apartment and captures his heart.

They really make for a great couple. Daisy has an openness and generosity that makes it easy to love. It makes for a sweet and enjoyable romance story.

I
Georgia
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures was engaging and held my interest. The storyline is well written and offers drama, mistakes and emotional turmoil that created tension for the couple. Terrence and Daisy are both strong characters and that made for a well balanced couple. The attraction between the couple simmered along nicely as they engaged in a chemistry that is more than they ever imagined.

Kelly
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun fast read with a vampire who is trying to resist the new human neighbor and she’s not making it easy. True mates come together in this fast-paced read. I was afraid that such a short book would lack character development but these two are fully fleshed out and like able with intense chemistry. (I voluntarily reviewed an ARC).
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Lover: Purely Paranormal Pleasures by C.D. Gorri is really an amazing story that I have had the privilege to read. This is the last book in this amazing series that I have loved reading. If you love reading about vampires, fantasy and paranormal romances then I highly recommend this story to you all.

Ashleigh
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jeanne Kotsios
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

Melody Hillier
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terence and Daisy, a wonderful story filled with emotion, a bit of action and adventure. as well as some suspence and plenty of steam. it was a wonderful read!

Teri Ruscak
Vampire Lover by C.D. Gorri
I fell in LOVE with this book immediately! Ms Gorri expressed Terrance and Daisy's feelings and emotions so eloquently!
Received this ARC and am leaving an honest review.
Lori
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Lover was an exciting and well-written story. I totally enjoyed the story. It had just the right amount of romance. I am so looking forward to more stories by C.D. Gorri.

Mim Crenshaw
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it. The storyline drew me in and kept me reading. It was so well written that I got lost in the story. The characters were amazing with great chemistry and interactions.

Barbara
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Part of the Purely Paranormal Pleasures series and I loved that ending for vampire Terrence Davies , and human Daisy Amante. A Great story that kept me turning pages. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rebecca
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was outstanding. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I absolutely loved it. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.

• Hearts & Bite Marks: A Valentine's Anthology
  • Her Vampire Bad Boy (Midnight Doms #5)
  • Faultless (Detyen Warriors, #4)
  • Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)
  • Caged Prey (Reaper's Pet #2)
  • Caged Mate (Reaper's Pet, #1)
  • Absolute Pride (Purely Paranormal Pleasures Book 5)
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Endless (Detyen Warriors, #5)
  • The Rebel and the Rogue (Interstellar Brides Program #19)
  • Pride's Legacy (Purely Paranormal Pleasures Book 3)
  • Mercy's End
  • Vampire Seduction (Real Men of Othercross #1)
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Colt (Desert Sinners MC, #2)
  • A Vampire Bewitched (Deathless Night #1)
Hello!
I'm C.D. Gorri, Bestselling Steamy Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy YA Bestselling Author, and Creator of the Grazi Kelly Universe.

I've always been an avid reader, and I have a profound love for books and literature. When I'm not writing or taking care of my family I can usually be found with a book or tablet in my hand. I live in my home state of New Jersey with my husband, our children,