Start by marking “You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)” as Want to Read:
You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)

You Belong With Me

(With Me in Seattle #14)

From New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby comes an all new stand alone novel in her beloved With Me In Seattle series!

Elena Watkins is used to getting what she wants. She grew up the daughter of one of the most powerful mafia bosses on the west coast, an indulged, rich girl who got away with everything.

Except the love of her life.

Archer was the king of their hi
Published May 26th 2020 by Ampersand Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about You Belong With Me, please sign up.
Dotti Elrick Archer, Anastasia and Amelia are siblings. Anastasia is the one Elena has kept in contact with over the years.
Wyatt has two brothers, Jace the doctor…more
Wyatt has two brothers, Jace the doctor and Levi the cop. (less)

Start your review of You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
ren ♡
At first, I thought the cover was very unfitting for a mafia romance, and then a few chapters in, I realized this book read more like a cheesy chick-lit with some diluted mafia themes thrown in here and there... so, I guess the cover is fitting after all??

Honestly, I think this book had great potential. I liked the beginning but after the heroine goes on the run, I kind of lost interest. I personally didn't like the heroine, some of her decisions didn't really make sense to me. Worst of all, she
Michelle
This was amazing.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I luvd this book. I've alway been a huge fan of Kristen books but I was a lil nervous when I heard she was goin to start a mafia connection. But I have to say I didn't need to at all. This book was an introduction to the Martinelli Family and I'm dying for more.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Elena is a great character she is so strong I luvd get from the start. Being the daughter of a Mafia boss isn't easy and not wanting to be a part of the life is even worst. She knows what it's like but she never
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘ You’re Worth It’ Stars

Oh wow!!! You Belong With Me is a heart palpitating, passion filled blend between the most perfect of second chances and the most taunting of mafia romances. Truly the BEST of both worlds packed up in one EPIC love story! Mind and heart gripping in every way!

Ahhh, the feels… Even as a die hard fan of Ms. Proby’s writing I was not prepared for this book, because right there on page one, the very Prologue, it wrecked me and brought
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 stars ~

Wow....this was so much like a Kristen Proby story but it was also different from what we have come to expect.

There were some parts I had to remind myself that Kristen was the author. She added kind of a dark and gritty side to her writing in this book. I enjoyed this side of her writing and I can’t wait to read more about this Mafia family she has introduced us to.

I have loved the With Me In Seattle series from the very first book, but I th
Jules
May 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
I gave this book 2 stars. 2 stars. This is the second book in row out of this series that I gave 2 stars and I am sad af about it.

I am devastated. I didn't like the book before this one but what I liked about it was the glimpse we got on the couple in this novel. I wanted this book about Archer and Elena in her mafia family so badly. It broke my heart how disappointing it turned out to be.

What did disappoint me?
Elena Watkins, daughter of a Mafia Boss, wasn't really a round character.
First of a
Stacie
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mob, contemporary
3 3/4 "Sacrafice" Stars!

This book really starts off with a bang. Really intense and for a quick moment I wonderd if I had actually picked up the wrong book. I mean KP went for it with the horrible Mafia father.

I really loved Archer. He had me from the previous books and Elena was gutsy, if not a little naive but I really wanted them to be together. I enjoyed their story, but I'm afraid it didn't keep up that intensity KP started it off with. Also, though the family and friends were present, it
Lucia Robles
Jan 10, 2021 rated it liked it
A different spin for the typical mafia romance book.
Quite enjoyed how the story was presented, and the fast-paced writing made it easy to finish this book.
Loved the hero, Archer. After 12 years he wasn’t going to give up on her love for Elena not for anyone or anything. He had some balls of steel in those last chapters.

But I have to add that Elena felt to me like she had “horchata en las venas”. Her reactions to some things were underwhelming and expected more from her.
AJ

This is a really sweet read. A second-chance-romance with a mafia twist, it’s a beautifully romantic story with a bit of suspense, and I really liked it.

A part of the With Me in Seattle series, this is the story of Archer Montgomery (one of the cousins of the original group of characters and brother to Anastasia from the last book in the series, Dream With Me). As this is the 14th book in the series, there is some character crossover, but you can easily read this one (or any of these bo
Nadine Bookaholic
Archer Montgomery is lost without Elena, he still longs for her even though she broke his heart twelve years ago. Elena Watkins feels the same way but she knows that staying away from Archer is keeping him alive. These two belong together but someone had other plans for them.

YOU BELONG WITH ME starts off with a young love that was torn apart and then brings us a great second chance romance that has a ton of suspense to it.

You can read more of my book review along with an Excerpt here ⇾ https://
Coco.V
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
You Belong With Me is book #14 in one of my all-time-fav series, With Me In Seattle. I thoroughly enjoyed Elena & Archer's story. Kristen Proby has hit the nail on the head once again with this emotionally compelling, steamy and swoon-worthy romance involving two amazing characters you can help but fall in love with. The chemistry and love between these two shines with fiery passion.

“The risk of being with you is better than the agony of being without you.”

“You’re everything. It feels li
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
A second chance romance that started a little slow for me but then ramped up towards the end. It’s been a while since I have read Kristen Proby and I must admit it felt like coming home. Looking forward to reading more from her.
Crystal
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I was more than ready for Elena and Archer's story, and it couldn't have been more perfect! The story itself was the perfect mix of light and dark (Montgomerys and mafia for the win)! I love the second chance between two strong and loyal characters. I cannot wait for more! ...more
Lisa
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books-read
This is an ARC review. All opinions are solely my own.

You Belong With Me by Kristen Proby is book 14 of the With Me In Seattle series. This series is everything that I look for in a series. I want intertwined friends and family. Even after 14 books in a series it is still fresh. While these book are a series they are definitely stand alone novels. The reader does not need to have read the other books to follow along.

Elena and Archer tried to be together as soon as they graduated. Her mafia boss
Sofia Lazaridou
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You Belong With Me is the fourteenth book in the With Me in Seattle series by Kristen Proby. Each book in the series is a stand-alone and unless you have a very detailed family tree, you will get lost with all these characters. Thankfully, most of the Montgomery's don't appear for a while and it's just Elena and Archer.

Second chance romances are tricky for me and I usually don't like them, especially when one or both parties say that they had not been celibate or even worse, sleeping with half t
Catherine Cowles
A second-chance romance that will grip you from the first page. Kristen Proby blends heart-stopping mafia action with her signature feel-good swoons in a story that will have you holding your breath and rooting for Archer and Elena’s happily ever after with all your heart.
Emma
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-wishlist
Mafia based stories are not my favourite because of the twisted sense of family and loyalty, especially with the females of the family being used as bargaining chips, such a patriarchal misogynistic and brutal society.

So for Elena to elope with Archer at 18 was a direct violation of everything her mafia boss of a father had set for her. The consequences, ruthless and heartbreaking for both Elena and Archer.

Through the years neither Elena or Archer has been able to move on from the other, it is a
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kristen Proby was one of my very first go-to, one-click when you see their name no matter what it is romance authors and not much has changed in all those years. We've come a long way since Come Away with Me, where it all started and she has only gotten better, more addicting.

She surely knows how to write the most epic, beautiful, unforgettable, irresistible love stories that just stick with you forever and never, ever let you go.

The With Me in Seattle series continues with another explo
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
I haven't read one of these books in so long and I am not sure what was stopping me. I love Kristen and this book was no different. Archer was completely devastated when Elena left him after they eloped at 18 and he had no idea why she left. It was young love, but real. She is the daughter of a well known mob boss and her life was in danger and she left to protect herself as well as Archer. Archer had really never moved on so when he found out why Elena left him and that she really did love him, ...more
Becca
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I get so excited anytime I get to go back to The Montgomery Family and all their cousins and friends. And I'm super stoked that You Belong to Me is the launch of Kristen's new Mafia Series.

Elena and Archie were high school sweethearts, who thought getting married would allow them to escape Elena's family - who are reigning Mob family in the Seattle area. But the only thing it did was enrage her father and ultimately making Elena ghost Archie in order to save his life.

Now after 8 years apart Arch
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You belong with Me by Kristen Proby
“Finally! 5 stars”

Okay, so I’m a huge fan of the With me in Seattle series, so I feel like I’ve been waiting for Archers story FOREVER! And here it is! *Cue girly scream*
Archer fell in love and married young only for her to go MIA. She came from a family with questionable ties. Ever since, he’s been looking for her. He knows his wife would never willingly leave him. When he finds her, will he still love her? Has he been living with ghosts of his past and let th
Yve
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The next installment in the With Me in Seattle series is finally here and Kristen Proby does not disappoint with her first foray into the Mafia family genre! You Belong With Me has all the hallmarks of a With Me in Seattle book; family, laughs, & lots of love...but there's so much more too. The suspense and edge of danger will keep you turning the pages from the moment you sit down. Plus, the new family members introduced will make sure the series continues for quite some time.

But I'm getting ah
Ann
2-3 disappointed stars. Rounding it up to 3 stars is me being generous. This was over the top ridiculous and sappy. The heroine is so terrified for her life from her mob family after 12 years in hiding she goes and does something incredibly stupid. And then, ruh roh, you guessed it, she's in danger. Then the unbelievably ridiculous whole mob thing with her and her boyfriend. Sheesh! I was skimming like crazy to get this train wreck over with. Boy did this book stray from the Montgomery family se ...more
Renee Entress
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, love, and heartbreak.

The below books are part of this series if you are interested in reading those books(s) first
Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
Under the Mistletoe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1.5)
Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
Grow with Me (With Me in Seattle #3.5)
Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
Happy Halloween from the Montgom
Jessica
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You Belong With Me was a true KP romance. It had all the layers I’ve come to expect from Kristen’s books but somehow this book is so much more. We are on book 14 of the With Me in Seattle world and my excitement for releases in this series has never wained. I knew Archer and Elena would be special because of their back story and history and it did not disappoint. The ride was intense and passionate and so beautiful!

I thought Kristen would be dipping her toes in the Mafia Pool with this one but
Pam
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have followed my way through the Montgomery family series and I love that Ms Proby has been able to bring us different independent stories along the way. Once again she has given us a new interesting twist, by adding a little bit of Mafia to it. This second chance romance has a little bit of suspense added in there just to keep you on your toes.

Elena or Ally once married the love of he life, but sadly she didn't get to choose her path. Being the Mafia Princess and all that. Determined to keep
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
You Belong With Me is taking us back to the Seattle Series with a Mafia twist and I am loving it. Elena and Archer are young and in love. They want to separate themselves from Elena's powerful family. The Martinelli crew is the high and mighty mob family. When they marry secretly they think that it will solve their problem but they couldn't have been more wrong. Eleana's father rules with an iron fist and what he wants is this marriage annulled and Elena free to marry a man of his choosing to co ...more
EducatedBookFreak
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And Kristen Proby continues to melt me into a puddle with this book. She gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!! This book is another top hit by her and her magic words will always suck me in. She has sweet, sexy, suspense and hotness all wrapped in one amazing book!!

This series has hooked me from the beginning, but these characters are something else. They are devoted to each other, regardless of how much time has passed. They will always be there for each other, no matter what. I love how we see glimpses
Sandy Nikolas
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lots of drama and suspense in this story. We were all rooting for Archer and Elena after Dream With Me. Torn apart when they were younger, that finally come together. Elena comes from a very powerful and dangerous family. Archer never gave up on Elena. Finally together it takes a bit and some hurdles for them to find their HEA.
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Kristen Proby's latest forey into her With Me In Seattle series was INCDREDIBLE! You Belong With Me was everything I expect from Kristen and so much more.

(Full RTC 5/28/20 as soon as I have wifi access!)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • Your Fierce Love (The Bennett Family, #7)
  • Your Tempting Love (The Bennett Family, #5)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Accidentally on Purpose 6 Book Box Set
  • One Perfect Night (Seattle Sullivans #1; The Sullivans #9.5)
  • Gabe (Steele Brothers, #6)
  • Finding Gary (The Romanovsky Brothers Book 4)
  • Craving for Love (Snow Kissed Love, #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Sterling Shore, #12)
  • Your Inescapable Love (The Bennett Family, #4)
  • Inappropriate
  • Melt With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe; Right With Me)
  • Your Forever Love (The Bennett Family, #3)
  • Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Essential Company (Company Men Book 8)
Kristen Proby has published more than fifty titles, many of which have hit the USA Today, New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestsellers lists. She continues to self publish, best known for her With Me In Seattle and Boudreaux series, The Big Sky Series, as well as others.

Kristen and her husband, John, make their home in her hometown of Whitefish, Montana with their two cats and dog.

With Me in Seattle (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Play with Me (With Me in Seattle, #3)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Tied with Me (With Me in Seattle, #6)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10)