Start by marking “Dracula: The Graphic Novel” as Want to Read:
Dracula: The Graphic Novel

Dracula: The Graphic Novel

Published March 1st 2011 by Classical Comics

To ask other readers questions about Dracula, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dracula

Craig Maxwell
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
I don't think I've ever been so bored reading a graphic novel, from a story that's completely all over the place, so the utter confusion as to what the over arching storyline or point of the plot is.

Perhaps reading the actual novel would be a lot better, well it can't be worse than this, extremely disappointing.
Dan
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: IF YOU LOVE THE ORIGINAL BOOK BY BRAM STOKER, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
WWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A TRULY AWESOME READ!!!!!!!!! BETTER THAN I EXPECTED!!! I LOVE GRAPHIC NOVELS AND COMIC BOOKS, AND BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE BOOK!!!!!!!! SO I GOT TWO TREATS PUT TOGETHER, KIND OF LIKE A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN THIS THING TEN FUCKING STARS IT'S SO DAMNED GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE READ
Nithusa
Dec 10, 2013 rated it did not like it
No offence to vampire lovers but this book was BORING. I'd rather have someone tell me the story.
Cecilia
Mar 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-read
Helt klart det bästa klassiska seriealbumet jag har läst hittills! Så spännande att äntligen få läsa Dracula (även om det är seriealbum) och det får mig uppskatta den här versionen så mycket mer, för jag tror inte att jag skulle ha tålamod att läsa originalet av Bram Stroker.

Read my full review at Book Obsession
Mandy
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this. I thought that the artwork fitted the story perfectly. I only deducted one star because some of the text was so small that I struggled to read it.
Christine Whittington
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This graphic edition of Bram Stoker's "Dracula," like other titles published the Classical Comics imprint, is designed to be appealing to students, thus getting them to read classic literature. It was enjoyable to experience Dracula in yet another medium, having read the novel several times, listened to the audiobook at least twice, and seen a half-dozen or more film versions. Although few of the characters were as I pictured them while reading the book and the appearance of some was not consist ...more
n ❀
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
i got this in the mail from a very special someone during my birthday month & it's taken me far too long to delve into the classical tale of "dracula" & finish it.

bram stoker's novel is compelling. i've passed it a number of times @ barnes & noble, but never got around to it. i still to this day can't believe i've never invested some time into the little gem, but i'm glad i have a graphic depiction of something absolutely phenomenal to keep me occupied as the story continues.

if i'm
Rachel
May 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a bad 'modern language' adaptation of the novel. I think this might be a little different from the actual novel, but do not quote me on that considering it's been a few years since I read it. Rather enjoyable nonetheless!
Steven
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not perfect, but a great adaption of the novel.
Brittany
I will never read the original classic.
Rick Powell
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great graphic novel adaptation. The original text follows the illustrations smoothly. Perfect for any Dracula fan!
Zach
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty cool graphic novel version of the original novel. Really liked the artwork too.
Carrie-Anne
A really great way to enjoy one of the classics, which so much entertainment is inspired by.
Camille Dent
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sequential-art
I loved this! I have yet to read the original Dracula text so I cannot offer a comparison, but the graphic novel is beautiful. It was well-paced and easy to follow. I knew that Dracula was written as a collection of various documents, and I think this adaptation emulated that style exceedingly well. Everything about the artwork is gorgeous. My only complaint is that the text bubbles/boxes are not well-edited. There are some places where words seem to be missing and several instances of inconsist ...more
Amanda
Hittade det här seriealbumet under en raid på Universitetsbiblioteket (av alla ställen!) och blev himla glad över en så smart idé som det här faktiskt är. Att göra seriealbum av klassiker är ju helt genialiskt! Då är vi fler som kan få ta dem till oss och fastna för dem, och att börja läsa ett seriealbum är ju alltid lite lättare än att börja på en 1800-tals-roman. Tycker man sedan att seriealbumet är underhållande känns inte steget till boken lika svårtaget.

Jag blev förvånad över att Dracula f
Frances
May 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I really like the idea of these 'Classic Comics', an easy, accessible way to catch up on the classics you should have read, or the classics you know and love.

Dracula, for me, was a book that I should have read but hadn't. It's one of those books that has become so richly entwined with our culture that you know most of the story anyway, which is why I loved that the original text has been used and put into a great graphic novel form rather than ANOTHER re-writing of this tale. The artwork is grea
Emelie
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it
This story takes place in England, where a group of friends face the treacherous vampire Dracula. When Dracula decides to buy an estate in England, the group is distressed when certain members start to get bitten, and they decide they must figure out a plan to get Dracula and his vampire brides to leave their country. The graphic novel was a very quick read, in fact I finished it in just over 40 minutes. I enjoyed the novel, which is a major reason to why I was able to read it so quickly. The gr ...more
Khoadinh
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tis is great novel from famous horror writer Bram Stoker, the thing I like about this book is that it have beautiful drawing, beautiful use of language. Illustrate a big picture about Dracula, the most brutal and mysterious in history of man kind. The great thing about having drawing in novel is to help reader figure out, even they have no idea what is happening. Story about young man have a job at place really far away from his home, he accept it and work there, when he came here he already not ...more
Alexis Shumate
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Middle School and High School
Recommended to Alexis by: My English Teacher
It was good. Sometimes the characters were confusing because from far away they looked the same. The graphic novel made me want to read the original version. It was drawn quite well and quite easy to follow.
Zoë
Feb 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to Zoë by: My Library
Nice adaptation from a novel to a graphic novel, I loved the art style. Though felt I should have gone for the more modernised adaptation as it was hard for me to read it in one go.
Still, I'm glad I have finally read Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'.
Stephen Snyder
Wonderful written and horrifyingly and beautifully illustrated graphic novel that is true to Bram Stoker's masterpiece. A great way to engage and convert young adult and adult non readers!

Thank you for the loan Franklin Public Library!
Alsjem
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
I couldn't finish the original book so was pleased to find this graphic novel version. A great story worth reading and a lot of thought into the art work.
Can definitely recommend.
Sijo
I didnt find any link to read this book,, from where can i find it?
Chris Tomkins
Feb 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Reading this is an accessible way into the depths of Gothic horror! One of the classic Gothic novels in a graphic novel form. Twilight fan? This is where it all began!
Jess
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm in love with these graphic novel retellings of classic stories. I liked this one alot. It has been taking me forever to read Dracula and with this I finished it in two days. Loved it.
Beatriz Pleités
Dec 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, and my little bro was so happy when I read this to him
kaili.
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
A wonderful adaptation of a classic.
Aleks Sz.
Hissssssss.... This is another graphic novel i read. Great stuff, you start reading in bed at 9 o'clock and by the time you finish you realise it's midnight ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ...more
Colette Guerin
Jul 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Just not my thing.
Duynguyen
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Since Dracula is one of the first vampire novel, people who love vampire story will enjoy this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »