Start by marking “A Perfect Miracle (Jacobs Landing #1)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Miracle (Jacobs Landing #1)

A Perfect Miracle (Jacobs Landing #1)

Jacobs Landing is a town in Maine that nourishes romance and persuades even the most jaded that love is possible. A Perfect Miracle is the first book in a series of romance novels set in this seaside town. It tells of the promise of love not once, but twice in a lifetime, and the healing power only a pet can bring.

A second chance at love is the last thing on Gabrielle Leve
Published November 26th 2019 by Palmetto Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Miracle

Start your review of A Perfect Miracle (Jacobs Landing #1)
Virginia Campbell
Fans of contemporary romance will enjoy "A Perfect Miracle" from debut author Katrina Alexander. This first book in her "Jacobs Landing Series" features second chance romance, an adorable child, lovable dogs, and a quaint, small-town Maine setting. Two years after losing her husband in a tragic accident, young widow Gabrielle Levesque is coping as best she can without him. Jean-Luc, an internationally successful entrepreneur, had left her a very wealthy woman, but he had left her before they cou ...more
Erin Meendering
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It is a perfect book to read cozy on the couch on a cold winter’s night. I fell in love with the characters right away, especially Drew’s little boy. I also enjoyed the progression of Gabrielle and Drew’s romance. It made me want to keep reading to find out what happened next. I highly recommend this book. It is a fun, lighthearted romance novel, and I cannot wait to read the next book in the Jacobs Landing series!
Bonnie Meiste
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was so good! Very likable characters...good humor, romance and more than a few great twists. What more could you ask for? Can't wait for the rest of the series! ...more
Wendy Vriesman
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic love story set in a small town. I connected with the characters right away, the adorable little boy, cute dogs and the turmoil that Gabrielle faced internally with a new love. Great storyline with the right amount of spice.
Jennifer Shook
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I am not typically a romance reader, but this was a great book to curl up with over Christmas break. Gabrielle and Drew’s whirlwind relationship was full of passion and romance. Who wouldn’t swoon over the way Drew loved Gabrielle and his connection with his son? I am excited to read more about the residents of Jacob’s Landing! Perhaps more about Thomas’s lost love??
Emily
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To quote my mother in law, "This is the best book I have ever read." can't wait for the next one ...more
Sara
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Perfect Miracle is a wonderfully written, fun to read romance novel! Right away I fell in love with the town and the people of Jacobs Landing. As I read the book, I found myself hoping the author’s next book would focus on Thomas, and then Eden, and then Hailey, and so on, while still not being able to put the book down because I wanted to know what was going to happen to Gabrielle and Drew.
I can’t wait to read Katrina Alexander’s next novel!
Melvina
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I loved this lighthearted romance. I fell in love with the characters right away, especially Jack, Drew’s little boy. I really like that it isn’t a rushed insta-love like a lot of books are. Gabrielle and Drew’s romance progressed slowly at a natural pace. I cannot wait to read the next book in the Jacobs Landing series.
Amber Kiep
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely not a normal book I would have picked up, but I'm glad I got the chance to read it. It contains a cute love story, and is a quick, easy read. Although it wasn't too hard to figure out what was going to happen, I didn't want to put the book down, and fell in love with Katrina's characters. ...more
Catherine MacAdam
I enjoyed reading this novel and especially enjoyed the characters and their challenges and celebrations as they lived day to day in a charming community that felt very real. This would be a great book for anyone who enjoys romantic fiction and I recommend it as a great summer read.
Josephine Carlson

• The Wolves
  • Ah, Wilderness!
  • Play On!
  • The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains
  • The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure
  • Radium Girls: A Play in Two Acts
  • Unfollow: A Journey from Hatred to Hope
  • The Heidi Chronicles: Uncommon Women and Others & Isn't It Romantic
  • The White Giraffe (Animal Healer, #1)
Katrina Alexander is a Contemporary Romance author whose writing inspiration began in childhood when she and her older brother used to write stories and exchange them. At family reunions, she would bring her in-progress tales and read them to her patient cousins.

Every couple has a love story worth telling. This is the inspiration for her Jacobs Landing series. Katrina likes to write characters wh