Start by marking “Family Practice (Thornton Vermont #3)” as Want to Read:
Family Practice (Thornton Vermont #3)

Family Practice

(Thornton Vermont #3)

Coming home can be complicated.

Anneliese Thompson dreams of weddings, though her own marriage was a nightmare. Five years ago, broke and on her own, she rebuilt her life under her parents' roof in Thornton, Vermont. Now Anneliese is a sought-after event planner, and she's finally making a home of her own.

Jack Pease took Anneliese's friendship for granted before breaking he
Published December 1st 2019 by Bannerwing Books

To ask other readers questions about Family Practice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Practice

Start your review of Family Practice (Thornton Vermont #3)
John Dolan
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Family Practice’ is book #3 in Cameron Garriepy’s Thornton Vermont series. As with the other novels, ‘Family Practice’ is a light, charming and easy read. And I don’t mean this dismissively. Writing straightforward yet elegant prose – especially when, as here, it’s laced with wit – is notoriously difficult. Plus, Garriepy’s characters are engaging and you genuinely care what happens to them.
Some examples of the author’s engaging penmanship (or should that be ‘penwomanship’?):
“Iris was moments b
Angela Amman
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family Practice deftly blurs the lines surrounding obligation, logic, and searing attraction.

Anneliese Thompson and Jack Pease are old friends whose adult lives found them on alternate coasts, until Anneliese found her life in shambles and came back to Thornton, Vermont to regroup, rebuild, and repair her broken heart. Now that she's closer to Jack, their long-buried spark begins to show signs of life, but she can ignore it until a family emergency brings him back to their hometown, too.

Between
Mandy Dawson
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first time I read Damselfly Inn, I developed a soft spot for Anneliese. As a fellow single mom, I empathized with the pain of starting over. I found myself rooting for her, hoping she'd find success in love and life - and that she'd become the main character in her own book because I wanted to witness it.

With Family Practice, the final novel in Cameron D. Garriepy's Thornton, Vermont trilogy, I got that wish and it was absolutely worth the wait. (Let's be honest, when you find a series of bo
M
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jack, Anna and Chloe

Thornton, VT - what a wonderful place for hope's and dreams and bad memories to come back to haunt you. Anna can't believe it, Jack is back in town, but, for how long? His mom is in the hospital and he is helping his dad with the law firm. Then there's her ex-husband Chad who has come out of the woodwork after five years thinking she has money he deserves a share of. Incredible! He doesn't even know his daughter Chloe and doesn't want to. Which is fine with Anna, but, he has
Claudia
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jack Pease was a successful lawyer, but puts his career on hold when his mother collapses after a stroke. He rediscovers the value of friends and family as well as the charm of small town living. But he is also facing his feelings for his former best friend and her daughter.
A sweet love story of a second chance, well told, with additional drama coming from an ex and a celebrity wedding.
Highly entertaining.
Barbara
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third novel in the Thornton, Vermont trilogy series these are books that should be read in order. This is a second chance story between Jack Pease and Anneliese Thompson with her daughter Chloe. There is suspense, drama, danger, an ex, a celebrity wedding, and romance. I hope there is going to be more in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lisa Brown
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Cameron Garriepy's novels and have loved them all. Family Practice is her best yet. Thornton, Vermont is somewhere I would like to live and get to know better, and I wish I could meet it's citizens in person. The writing is beautifully descriptive, and her characters come to life on the pages. A great read, I couldn't put it down.
Amy Weiss
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read all three of the Thornton novels in a week! I just couldn’t put them down. I love how relatable and funny the characters are. Highly recommend.
Molly
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Past mistakes seem to haunt both Jack and Anna.

No longer interested in being a player and no longer wanting to be played, the two might have a shot at a grown up future together if they can release past pains and embrace new live, personal and family goals.

Intense action and romance with nasty exes making unwelcome appearances

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout. I read it and most of the books in this series on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Rachel
Apr 19, 2020
David R. Baker, M.D.
Jun 18, 2020
Cameron Garriepy
Dec 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-titles

• Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Lucky You (A Pine Ridge Romance, #1)
  • When You Knew (The Cabots, #3)
  • Almost a Bride (Wyoming Wildflowers, #1)
  • When Sparks Fly (A Pine Ridge Romance, #2)
  • Christmas in Pine Ridge (A Pine Ridge Romance)
  • Falling for You (A Pine Ridge Romance, #3)
  • Back to You (A Pine Ridge Romance Prequel)
  • Holmes Crossing Series: Books 1, 2, 3 (Holmes Crossing)
  • Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
  • A Cowboy's Reunion (Family Ties, #1)
  • How to Walk Away
  • Seeking Home (Family Bonds Book 1)
  • The Cowboy's Family (Family Ties, #2)
  • Choosing Home (Family Bonds Book 2)
  • Coming Home (Family Bonds Book 3)
  • Taming the Cowboy (Family Ties, #3)
  • Finding Home (Family Bonds Book 4)
Cameron Garriepy is a New England-based author of smart, sexy, small-town love stories. She’s been devouring romance novels since she discovered Judith Krantz in the stacks of the local library...a long time ago. Previously, she’s been a nanny, a pastry cook, a camp counselor, and an office manager. Current status: socially distancing at home with her husband and son.

Every day is your love story.

Thornton Vermont (4 books)
  • Damselfly Inn (Thornton Vermont, #1)
  • Sweet Pease (Thornton Vermont, #2)
  • Sugaring Season (Thornton Vermont #4)

News & Interviews