Start by marking “Marked: A Possessive Vampire Romance” as Want to Read:
Marked: A Possessive Vampire Romance

Marked: A Possessive Vampire Romance

She looks just like his bride... who died 100 years ago.

Ada Evans never thought she’d find somebody living in the abandoned subway tunnels of New York. And she definitely didn’t expect him to be an Adonis with a horde of priceless artifacts.

Lucien Graves has lived for centuries as a vampire, and now he resides in the tunnels beneath New York, grieving the loss of his
Published November 30th 2019 by Dawn Jansen

To ask other readers questions about Marked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked

Start your review of Marked: A Possessive Vampire Romance
Kelanie Black
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I was offered an ARC in exchange for a free review**
I sat and read this book from beginning to end with no stops. I’m interested in writing a vampire story, so this book was the perfect story to get the brain juices flowing.
This had the perfect amount of history/character background, not too much that it took away from the story. The buildup was slow and sweet, just enough to think that I’d be reading all night for the flames of passion to ignite between them. However, it didn’t take long, and
Tayra Sanders
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good vampire story. This is the first time I am reading this author's book, and I liked it. It was intense and entertaining.
Kristal Holt
Fantastic first foray!

This is Dawn Jansens' first published book and it was wonderful. I am a sucker (No pun intended!), for a good vampire love story and this one hit the mark! It is a short read but it was wholly satisfying and I look to reading more from this author in the future. I liked this book so much that I signed up for Ms. Jansen newsletter because I definitely want to know when she has a new book coming out, and I really hope that it is sooner rather than later. I highly recommend
Rebecca Crunden
Let me stay here, underground, where it is quiet and dark. Let me sustain myself on the blood of rats and be at peace.

This short story follows Ada and Lucien, a human historian and a vampire hiding underground, respectively. Ada’s exploring the tunnels in New York for research when she runs into Lucien and accidentally pepper sprays herself in the face in surprise. But Lucien’s even more surprised, cos, you know, Ada looks like his dead lover Claire.

I stumbled a bit with how quickly they fell
Angela Vannoy
Jan 08, 2020
Gillian bennett
Dec 05, 2019
Dawn Jansen
Dec 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna
Jay
is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2019

• The Architect's Angel
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
  • Got a Minute?
  • Rekker: Warlord Brides (Warriors of Vaznik #1)
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Shifters #3)
  • Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates, #7)
  • Taken on Thanksgiving
  • Captive for Christmas
  • His Curvy Christmas Bridesmaid
  • Sugarplum (Sweet Curves #4)
  • An Alpha in a Pear Tree
  • Personal Trainer’s Curvy Client (Sweet Alpha BBW Romance)
  • Instalove at Christmas (A Very Curvy Christmas #1)
  • Naughty Scot (Love Without Limits, #1)
  • Dangerously Scrooged: A Wolf Creek Pack Christmas Story
  • Pop (Sweet Curves #3)
  • Dirty Brit (Love Without Limits, #2)
  • All the Teacher's Pet Beasts