Start by marking “Reunion” as Want to Read:
Reunion

Reunion

(The Emergence #3)

A man-made cataclysm threatens life on Earth. Can one group of friends stop it before it’s too late?

The inter-dimensional demons arrived, leaving death, destruction, and illness in their wake. Now a new threat has emerged, one that can’t be defeated with bullets or bombs. Three friends will face it together.

First among these is Lilly, who has defeated subluminals and is
Published December 3rd 2019 by Dark Hollow Press

To ask other readers questions about Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunion

Start your review of Reunion
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Seth Baker; he has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of his books.

Catherine Edgar
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was great reading how life and their friendship help shaped and support each of the characters. The read was not an easy one but it helped when you are not standing alone.

Pat Eroh
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read the first and second books and this 3rd book makes the whole story incredibly awesome. I loved it! Awesome characters and a great story!

Robert E Sand
Dec 19, 2019
Diana Taylor
Mar 01, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please merge book pages 3 244 Dec 30, 2019 01:06PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add new book to existing series 3 14 Dec 01, 2019 03:52PM

• Alien Captive (Tsenturion Masters #1)
  • Wake Me With a Kiss(Regency Fairy Twists #1)
  • Alien Bride for Christmas: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance: Rebels of Sidyth Holiday Novella
  • Heartless (Detyen Warriors, #3)
  • Siege (Threads of Fate Book 3)
  • Jingled (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6.5)
  • Her Earth Mates (Shifters of the Elements, #1)
  • The King's Banquet (Threads of Fate Book 2)
  • Devious Intentions (Carson Cove Scandals, #3)
  • Stalker Daddy (Villain Daddies Book 6)
  • The Knight (Coleridge Academy Elites #2)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • A Shifter's Christmas Box Set
  • Nomad (Nomad, #1)
  • Anguish (The Clans #1-5)
  • Ghondatha (The Garden of Night Trilogy #1)
  • House Of Dragons (The Cami Bakersfield Saga #1)
  • The Forlorn Dagger Trilogy
Seth M. Baker has worked as a software engineer, international English teacher, freelance writer, and pizza delivery man. He’s been making up stories since he was a kid.

He grew up in West Virginia, USA and has traveled extensively. His earliest memory is of a wildfire consuming the hill behind his house.

He lives in a misty Appalachian valley with his wife and sons.

The Emergence (3 books)