Start by marking “Whistler Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Whistler Wonderland

Whistler Wonderland

Cherise really, really loves Christmas. When she spends a chunk of her hard-earned dollars to win her perfect holiday for two, to experience a white Christmas at Whistler ski-resort in Canada - all her dreams come true. There was only one downside to her ‘12 Days of Whistler’ vacation - she was now single. Her boyfriend of six months dumped her weeks before they were due ...more
Published December 1st 2019 by Georgeous Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Whistler Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whistler Wonderland

Start your review of Whistler Wonderland
Dannielle Line
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s a good thing Cherise truly loves Christmas, otherwise spending time over the festive season with Hunter might be more than she can endure. That endurance is put to the test when he parades his half-naked, and absolutely gorgeous body around their shared room at Whistlers. To keep her mind and her heart firmly where they belong, which is as far from Hunter as possible, she makes sure they stay busy doing everything a wintery Christmas holiday has to offer.

Hunter’s used to women fawning over
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KL Cassanello
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cherise wins a 2-week vacation for Christmas at Whistler. Living in Australia, this is her big opportunity for a white Christmas. Unfortunately, her boyfriend broke up with her, and she's not sure she wants to go alone. Her brother's best friend, Hunter, offers to buyer half the trip and go with her. She agrees, with two conditions: he will attend trip related functions with her, and no sex. Challenge. Accepted. They spend time together, having fun at everything they do, and become friends. And ...more
Douglas Williamson
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our heroine won her dream vacation for the holidays, but has no one to go with. Persuaded to take her brother's friend who she truly dislikes, they make some rules to keep it real. And oh does it get real.

This is an enemies to lovers romance. The story is very well written, easy to read and highly enjoyable. It took me a while to warm to the hero as I am not overly fond of players, but I grew to like him at the same time our heroine did. The way they exchanged barbs throughout was particularly
Deb O
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED This Christmas Story!!! This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of
Charity Esparza
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
This simply was not the book for me. I don't know why, have no concrete reason. I tried several times, and just couldn't get into the story. In the end I forced myself to finish the story, but never could enjoy it. The premise is interesting, the book was well-written. The plot didn't keep my interest, and I never was invested in the characters.

J.L. Peridot
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sassy, cheeky and adorable. The relationship between Cherise and Hunter was captured so well in their banter that I often felt like the awkward third wheel listening in. A very cute Christmas romance, which I'd additionally recommend as an after-Christmas read if you need to decompress after a busy holiday season. Thank you, Georgia Tingley, for helping me find my chill with this sweet and sexy novella.
Niki
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book about a guys best friend and his little sister finally figuring out and admitting their feelings for each other. She can't stand him because he is so much into himself and a player. He thinks of her as a challenge to get her in bed.

Hollee Mands
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was in the mood for a sexy Christmas read and boy, this novella did not disappoint! Binged it in one sitting and it gave me allllllllll the right vibes. After all, it involves a girl out to guard her heart, a sexy as sin commitment-phobe and a gorgeous snow mountain chateau.... what else do you need???
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Georgia Tingley; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Heather Wamboldt
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Whistler Wonderland is a good holiday romance. The storyline is well written and flows nicely. The humour is entertaining and the chemistry is steamy.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. 3.5 stars
poppy
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ng
This is one hot holiday read this is the first book I have read from this author and I cannot wait to try more. If you like your Christmas romance on the steamy side then this is well worth a go I enjoyed it you may too.
Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

Carmen Davis
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This was so funny!! Cherise and Hunter had crazy good chemistry and I just loved their banter. I really wish there was an epilogue!!

T.S. Petersen
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a cracker of a Christmas Novel. I loved the setting and the main characters, Cherise and Hunter. I binged read this book, and now I’m sad it’s finished.
Helen Walton
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cherise and Hunter, what a pair! Sassy and funny, cheeky and conceited a match made for some good laughs and when they give into temptation they sizzle. One hot white Christmas!
Texas
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Whistler Wonderland - This is my first read by this author and this book is not what I expected. Not my type of Christmas story since there was too much vulgar language and continous sex play and not enough about where they were staying. Everything was just too much in your face. If they had sex after the No Sex Rule was established, I do not know. I stopped reading with the tattoo conversation and went to the last chapter. I found this book on Booksprout. 3*

Justice - Not knowing what to expect,
Feb 07, 2020
Jessica
is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2020

• Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • A tablespoon of Temptation
  • Rebound Roommate (Men of Lake Tahoe Series, #3)
  • Guarded Love (Love Transcends Book 3)
  • Tempting the Flames (Where There's Smoke, #2)
  • Fighting the Flames  (Where There's Smoke, #1)
  • Cowgirl Heart (The Dalton Boys #12)
  • A Second Chance
  • Must Keep You (Darling Cove #5)
  • Out of Range (Ranger Ops #6)
  • Captive Allure (Demons of Poremi Book 2)
  • Beloved Dragon Mate: Pisces (How to Tame Your Dragon Mate #2; Zodiac Shifters #52)
  • Pirates, Passion and Plunder
  • The Feline Gaze
  • The Gingerbread Man (Sinful Sweets, #1)
  • If I Love You (All About You, #1)
  • Saved (Alien Chaos, #3)
  • Her Fallen Knight: A Biker Romance
Georgia Tingley is a new player on the author scene with her breakout novel ‘Justice’ the first book in the ‘Angel Calling’ Series.

She loves writing and creating stories so much that it’s become her drug of choice and freely confesses to being an addict. After deciding to take on the thrill of writing she hasn’t looked back.

Having lived in various countries while growing up – India, England,